2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

penguin77

Pround mummy of 2 :-)
Reaction score
:angel:Hi Ladies....:flower:

Just found out we're expecting #2 1st Sept 2010 so thought a buddy thread would be good as i wasn't a part of one with #1 ....AND having been nominated by DeDe80 who is also newly pregnant (so she's getting me to do the dirty work :haha:)

So 'Piperette CD1 TTC' buddies come on over when those BFP's turn up soon....and any other preggy ladies are also welcome.

Basics about me to get the thread going...
I'm Claire, 32, married , Son 8 months old called Jac.

:hugs:
xxx

PS not very imaginative with thread names so this was named after hot flushes i had all yesterday evening anf since DeDe80 mentioned she had been having sweats also i thought it was apt.
:blue: :pink: :yellow:

Due dates
30th Aug'10 - DeDe80 - Deangela :blue:

Arrivals :happydance::happydance:
Jetters - Yasmin :blue: 'K' arrived 19th July (EDD 04/08)
P&F - Lia :blue: Dylan Paul arrived 31st July (EDD 06/08)
Moggymay :blue: Jack arrived 9th August (EDD 01/08)
MamaBird - Brigitte :pink: Peyton arrived 22nd August (EDD 02/09)
Piperette :blue: 'S' arrived 24th August (EDD 04/09)
Costgang :pink: Sophie arrived 24th August (EDD 04/09)
Penguin77 - Claire :pink: Ana Lois arrived 26th August (EDD 31/08)
Fish&Chips -:blue: Ann 'HW' arrived 9th Sept (EDD 02/09)
MrsMils -Lydia :pink: Arrived 15th Sept (EDD 31/08)

Hi Claire!
I am also looking for bump buddies right now. I have only been a member of Babyand Bump for a few days, so I'm not quite sure how to navigate everything! lol
My edd is September 2,2010!

Welcome hun....dont worry you'll be zipping ronnd this site before you know it :flower:

Twilight fan huh.....i'm in the middle of reading the 1st book (wanted to know what the hype was about :haha:) and already recorded the film on my sky plus so will watch it soon.....already loving the book:thumbup:

xx

Hi! I'm due on the 2nd September and this is my first baby! Am so excited!

Welcome Fish&Chips :flower:

I wasn't sure how i'd feel being pregnant with #2...thinking maybe the excitement wouldn't be the same.......hell i was wrong - i'm just as excited maybe even more so cos i know Jac will have a brother or sister. :cloud9:

xx

Oh yay!! I have bump buddies!! I am so excited!
Alright so here is a little bit of info about me.

My name is Brigitte, I'm 26 (27 on Feb 4th), married and this is my first pregnancy!

I look forward to getting to know you both!

And Claire, I thought Twilight was a fantastic series...I hadn't been drawn in by a book series in a while. Really enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy it too!!

And Fish&Chips we share the same due date! Yay!

So any idea when you usually go for your first scan? I haven't received a call back from the midwife clinic in my city because of the holidays and I'm full of questions! lol
xo

Oooh, your avatar of Jac is soooo cute! And congrats on your BFP!

I'm due August 4th with my first babba, and would love to join this group please :D

Same here wishing4bfp! I can't wait for her to call me!! I normally take antihistamines but can't because of the pregnancy. I really need to find out if there is anything else I can take. x

Hi there, due with my first on August 7th, and also a mad Twilight fan :haha:

hi ladies, may i join? im due 4th sept,but may have to go in early if i get diabetes again:wacko: im 33 and this will be number 4, have a 12year old girl and 2 boys age 6 years and the baby is 4 months, am i mad?

Oh yay!! I have bump buddies!! I am so excited!
Alright so here is a little bit of info about me.

My name is Brigitte, I'm 26 (27 on Feb 4th), married and this is my first pregnancy!

I look forward to getting to know you both!

And Claire, I thought Twilight was a fantastic series...I hadn't been drawn in by a book series in a while. Really enjoyed it! Hope you enjoy it too!!

And Fish&Chips we share the same due date! Yay!

So any idea when you usually go for your first scan? I haven't received a call back from the midwife clinic in my city because of the holidays and I'm full of questions! lol
xo

Hey hun....
Don't know about Canada but in the UK you get your 1st scan at 12 weeks.....sometimes earlier if you have current/previous pregnancy problems. But 12wks and 20 wks are the norm here.
Generally you'll see a Doc or midwife (mw for me) at approx 6 weeks and then again after your scan. Then at selected intervals.
Hope it helps somewhat even though it might not be the same.

xx

Jetters - Thanks hun.....and welcome :hugs:

Pinkandfluffy - I can see us talking about twilight in this thread...maybe i shoudl rename it :haha:

costgang - yes you are mad :haha: mine is 8 months old now.....i thought i was mad but you have another 3 with 1 on the way. I'm sure you have great fun though :thumbup:

I was thinking.....i dont want too much joining the thread or it'll be hard to keep up (it will be for my small mind:haha:)......should be close it when we get 10-12 bump buddies on board?
Let me know what you think :hugs:

xx

I'm also a bit mad about Twilight! I didn't want to be, and feel a bit like a silly teenager, but it's all so addictive!! :D

I think that's why it didnt catch on with me as i hadnt realised it wasnt just teenagers reading them and how popular the series is....I'm loving the 1st book...will have to order the next in the series off amazon in the next few days as i'm nearly done with it. (good value too at approx £3.50 each new)

I was wondering does the film match up to expectations after reading the book?

x

I think it's good, in a seperate way to the books, if that makes sense... film adaptions from books always seem a bit like a disappointment to me! But Twilight the movie is just like a lovely simplified version of the book. And New Moon is AMAZING. :D

i got the twilight books 4 xmas,my daughter is well peed off,lol.

I've never seen or read Twilight, although my oh has Sky + it so I might be able to join in soon! I will leave it up to you ladies about closing this thread xx

LOVED the films as much as the books amazingly, as normally I am a die-hard book fan and won't watch movie versions!

Got my twilights from play.com I think they were a similar price, and free delivery which was handy :thumbup:

Re the thread - I am happy to go with the majority but I do feel a bit confuzzled with big threads - I am on an August babies thread which I enjoy but can't say I know everyone on it as there are quite a few of us now :shrug:

Absolutely exhausted today, the family have just left after a lovely Christmas and I now have a nice week off work to recover :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->