2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi ladies,
I got my bfp on boxing day, due date is sep 1st. Penguin I have also been on piperettes cd1 buddies, but lately stopped posting as was getting a little disheartened with the ttc lark, so stopped coming on the site, then when I stopped obsessing about ttc, I get my bfp!! So happy.
A little about me, I'm 35 and have a 3 year old boy, I have been ttc since sept and was starting to think it wasn't gonna happen...
So far I've not had many symptoms, just bloated all the time and VERY windy!!! I'm gonna ring my dr after the new year to make my mw appointment I think.

Welcome Char63!! :hi:

Congrats on the :bfp:!! I look forward to sharing your journey!!
xx

Welcome char63 and congratulations!!

Wishing4bfp.. have you noticed our ticker has moved up one place?!! I'm so excited! x

hi penguin, are you going to get a double pram? im going to have to,but they dont look that nice, however, ive just discovered the firstwheels city twin, it looks quite nice, and you can have 1 seat for toddler and a carrycot for baby, u can also have 1 facing 1 way and the other facing the other way, not to badly priced either, i know ive got ages yet,but i need to know there is something out there that i like, does that make sense?

Hi Ladies,

So sorry I am late joining the group. My computer at home not working, so I have to get on at work. It should be fixed soon.

Penguin, you have done a wonderful job with the thread:thumbup:. And I just love the name, as I am still getting hot flushes especially at night.

I can't wait to talk to all you ladies. I am glad that we got a group so fast. I think that we should stop at 10. That way we can keep up with each other better.

I'm not a Twilight fan:nope:, so I can't get in on that conversation. I should have my dh to post for me on that, as he loves Twilight and New Moon.

XOXO

Welcome DeDe80!!
Happy to see you have found us!!! O:)

I agree that maybe we shouls stop at 10 that way it will be easier to keep track of everyone's adventure!!

AND YES!!! I have noticed out ticker has moved up!!! :happydance:

xx

Char63- welcome hun :hugs:

Pinkandfluffy- i also stuggle with movie versions of books so i always have to read the book 1st and not the other way round.....

Fishandchips - Woohoo about moving to the second box.....i hadn't noticed and forgot we moved so quickly.....here's to the next 7 boxes :baby:

Wishing4bfp - I think stopping at 10 is a good idea.....otherwise it does get hard trying to catchup....i started on the sept board but ive already got lost and i've only been on there less than a week :haha:

DeDe80- Welcome hun...oh and some news....piperette has had her BFP today so i sent her a message to join us!

By majority vote we'll keep the thread to 10 and then mark it as closed. :thumbup:

xx

Hi ladies,

Took a CB Digi Test this morning and got a :bfp:

We are over the moon.
:cloud9:

Estimated due date: 31/08/2010.

Thanks for inviting me, penguin.

hi penguin, are you going to get a double pram? im going to have to,but they dont look that nice, however, ive just discovered the firstwheels city twin, it looks quite nice, and you can have 1 seat for toddler and a carrycot for baby, u can also have 1 facing 1 way and the other facing the other way, not to badly priced either, i know ive got ages yet,but i need to know there is something out there that i like, does that make sense?

Hmmm.....i ordered a Phil and Teds Sport this morning :blush: (found an offer in Babiesrus that i coudnt resist £294 with free cocoon...ordered the double kit and raincover elsewhere as it was cheaper)....i know it's early days but hey i coudlnt miss out on a good deal....

For practicality this is the one that suits our needs the most.....i struggle in some shops around where i live (small town!) to get the Quinny in as it's fairly wide so it would be a nightmare with a side by side twin.
I looked into the twin prams when we started TTC#2 in October so i knew what i wanted :haha:
I do love the iCandy ones but they are well out of our price range.

I must admit though....prams are my new handbags....the P&T will be 4th in 8 months :blush:
I started with a Mamas and papas pliko (new) as a friend had the carseat and base which i bought cheaply so never really got to decide what pram was practical......hated the pram so sold that on ebay when Jac was 8 weeks old. So i got the quinny instead (with extras)and the cabriofix and base....and then a few months ago when Jac outgrew his infant carrier i got a Maclaren Quest to put in the boot as a shopping buggy...and now use the Quinny for local walk and shops.
I dont know what to do with the quinny...its immaculate so i might sell it and use the P&T as a single for now :shrug:

Will see.....the first wheels looks good too and a good price :thumbup:

The moral of the story.......make sure that the prams suit your needs before buying.....i found that out the hard way witht he 1st one we had....brand new and only lasted 8 weeks!!

xx

Hi ladies,

We are over the moon.

Glad you're here hun ...huge congrats again :happydance::happydance:

xx

Hello...

Thought i'd mention we're up to 9 of us already.....we can hang in for 1 other buddy or lock now...let me know :flower:

xxx

Hi All!

I was thinking of inviting MrsMils, she's one of my bump buddies due a day after me! I think she would enjoy our little group...maybe she can be our 10 then we close?
I will invite her!

Argh prams, there are so many things to look at...........this will be our first and I have no idea where to start :shrug: just find myself mooching over the internet lol.

Good thing is the in-laws said they would like to get pram, so should be able to get a good one at least :thumbup:

Have had a lovely day with my god daughter, who is nearly 3, and my best friend. For Christmas she has started me a beautiful scrap book for my pregnancy, more tears :haha:

Loving the Christmas break and would rather not have to go back to work next week :haha:

Hmmm....off to eat more honey loops for me......:blush: hope you are all having a good day?

You are indeed - so remember to keep us posted on things so we know what we have to look forward to (or not!) :winkwink:

Wishing4bfp- Tell her to get in quick so that i can close the thread.:thumbup:

Jetters- Yep..how exciting that you've passed 8 weeks already....feels so far away :coffee:

xx

Piperette - really pleased for you!!!
I dragged the oh to mothercare today, and I already know whY pram I want!!! I knowits early and I don't wanna jinx myself but I love the bugaboo bee!!
I think I will find out the sex too, so I can buy stuff in the right colour. R you guys go na find out?

Hi ladies,

We are over the moon.

Congrats Piperette. :happydance::happydance:

I am so glad we all can be together. I knew Penguin would do a wonderful job in running this thread. I hope the rest of Piperette buddies get their BFP real soon.

Hello everyone!!! Sorry - only just got wishing4bfp's message.

I'd love to join you ladies if you'll have me?! I'm due around the 5th of September, this will be my first baby and I'm ridiculously nervous but excited at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->