2010 fat busters!!

Hiyaa :) you are right about it being quiet Paula!

i have had a hotpot today with a few parsnips
and im going to either have cheese ravioli now or going to get my
last chippy tonight it's a hard decision!

had a good day really so far :)

Hiyaa :) sounds like a fab day for u! I would be good and give the chippy a miss but thats just me in full swing diet mode :rofl: mmmmmmmmmmmm chippy drooooool!! I used to have at least 1 a week before now had NO takeaway for 6 weeks ;)

Forgetting its Fri night cos OH is still at work :dohh: working tomorrow yet again :cry:
xx

this is going to be a good week:) I havent eaten any breads, starches or sugars at all:) and Ive been on my treadmill...I snuck a peek at the scale today and Ive lost 2lbs, I cant wait to see what it is monday:)

Im going to have the chippy :) figured i'll not be having solid food for
a good 4 weeks so might aswell make the most out of it :lol:

i'm getting a half pounder cheese burger with red cabbage and garlic dip
sharing some chips with my mam :)

Im going to have the chippy :) figured i'll not be having solid food for
a good 4 weeks so might aswell make the most out of it :lol:

i'm getting a half pounder cheese burger with red cabbage and garlic dip
sharing some chips with my mam :)

:rofl: enjoy it while you can
i had loads of takeaways before i started :blush:

xxx​

starting to get into the swing of things
im round the mils for v-day for a buffet :dohh:

i'll do what i did last time and have a little
nibble at the savoury bits and then jump on
the exercise bike for half hour :rofl:

should really start making exercise a regular
thing :dohh: im always busy during the day
and by the time in sit down i cba'd to work out

:rofl:

xxx​

ive started doing a 1hr walk everyday which im pretty proud of!

My friday weigh in was 1lb lost - not loads but ive had a couple of treats this week so glad i lost any!

i messed it up last night :dohh:

yesterday i only had 2pieces of toast with dairylea then i went to my friends house warming, so i drank nearly a full bottle of wine, then she started making lethal cocktailsand i mean lethal, well over half the glasses were just spirits then mango juice and grenadine to take the taste away i had about 6 of them so im mega rough today, on the way home i got a 12inch deep pan sweetcorn and pineapple pizza! and i ate every bit of it!! :dohh: im hoping with eating not alot yesterday it might not be too bad but add the alchohol on top and it will be loads, grr

not had anything today yet though but i know tomorrow im gunna get given a massive box of chocolates like usual and i think were going or a meal so i dont know i bet iv not lost again and i did soo well during the week! i hate weekends!

I would not be human today :rofl:. I have not drank in 8 months....the thought of a hangover makes me :sick: :rofl: and yeah it always makes u starving, glad I dont enyoy wine or anything of an evening cos it would just be extra empty cals on top lol.

Oh hate it when OH works Sats :cry: been up since 5.45am with the kids and got loads of housework to do :(

Im terrible when i have a hangover - i just eat all day!!

i am so crap at doing diet when i drink that's why i dont bother drinking when i go on a diet.. when i lost 4 stone a few years ago i didnt touch a drop of drink as i always end up having a binge food when i get home with pizzas :lol:

im going to a mates house on 26th to catch up with my besties they will all be drinking
so i'll be the only sober one! my friend is trying to make me drink though but it is not
going to happen :) might empty a old bottle of vodka and put water in for them
to think i am drinking :rofl:

Hey Girlies

Can i join you?

I have always been big even as a baby lol. I was diagnosed with pcos when i was 17 after 2 years of tests and scans. I am now 22.
Just after christmas i decided i was going to diet and stick at it so i tried the atkins,and 2 hours of exercise a day on the wii fit or treadmill. I lost a stone and half in 3 weeks which was great and it got me clomid form the fertility clinic. But it started to make me ill, i couldnt face food, just the thought of it was making me sick but i had to eat every 4 hours so i had to force myself which only made me worse. I have tried many diets but non have worked apart from atkins. I was thinking of starting it again but i have read on the net that it is not a good diet to do while on clomid??? Anyone else tried the atkins of are actually doing it?

Also does anyone no much about the low gi diet? ive heard this is the best diet for woman with pcos? i have read up about it on the net but i dont really understand it lol to many bif weird words lol

Sorry for rambeling lol

Hey Girlies

Can i join you?

I have always been big even as a baby lol. I was diagnosed with pcos when i was 17 after 2 years of tests and scans. I am now 22.
Just after christmas i decided i was going to diet and stick at it so i tried the atkins,and 2 hours of exercise a day on the wii fit or treadmill. I lost a stone and half in 3 weeks which was great and it got me clomid form the fertility clinic. But it started to make me ill, i couldnt face food, just the thought of it was making me sick but i had to eat every 4 hours so i had to force myself which only made me worse. I have tried many diets but non have worked apart from atkins. I was thinking of starting it again but i have read on the net that it is not a good diet to do while on clomid??? Anyone else tried the atkins of are actually doing it?

Also does anyone no much about the low gi diet? ive heard this is the best diet for woman with pcos? i have read up about it on the net but i dont really understand it lol to many bif weird words lol

Sorry for rambeling lol

welcome aboard :wave:

i shall add you in a sec

xx​

i'd ask in the health section about the atkins

not sure if anyone on here has or is doing it

:hugs: xx​

Welcome VickyLou :D

2 hours and I get weighed :happydance:

today so far -

breakfast- rice crispies 1%milk, tea no sugar

Lunch - full tin heinz spagetti with 2 slices of wholemeal toast, no spread :D

kids had homemade macaroni and cheese that they love mmmm...and so do I LOL but I resisted! and me & the kids baked fairy cakes yesterday and I resisted this time haha. Wonder how I have done this week...eeeek!

Tea is yummmy fajitas with jalepeno peppers when OH gets home xxxx

Welcome VickyLou :)

Well girls, my diets offically gone to pot. I dread to think how many calories I had last night, I had so much to drink, then nibbling on crap all night, then a bacon sarny dripping in grease for breakfast, WW meal for lunch, and I've just ordered chinese... Thing is you have to spend over £9.00 to get it delivered, and I've got no-one to share it with so I'll probs have the rest tomorrow.

I just feel so unmotivated, the pics from last night are disgusting but it hasn't motivated me one bit :shrug:

big :hugs: expecting :hugs: you CAN do this! but your mind has to be in it 1000% as your prob know. it is hard its just how much u want it hun. I think all this dieting stuff is 95% mind and 5% tummy IYKWIM? but you can and will do it hunny. just dont scrap it just cos u had a bad day, enjoy your chinese then tomorrow is a new day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->