2010 fat busters!!

I'm with you there Laura.New start and kick up the arse i need.

Well done Paula on your loss and Congratulations Booth!!!!!

I've been engaged for almost 7 years and i haven't been able to wear my ring for nearly 3 years as i got i when i was pregnant and fat.Now i've lost weight it flies off me if i wear it! Need to get it made smaller.

I have not worn my ring in about a year cos its too small! :cry: cant wait to wear it again! & with a wedding ring :cloud9:

hey girls thanks for all the congrats :D

here is my ring
https://i47.tinypic.com/2i9i69y.jpg

we wanna get married at the end of this year or next summer depending on when i get pregnant, we decided we dont wanna wait too long cus we will just keep putting it off and never get round to it :D

yesterday had a salad bar from morrisons, then went out n had 2pina coladas, 2archers and lemonade, and 1 malibu and coke, then had half a chicken burger and a few chips,

not had anything yet but probably gunna have my usual cure for hangover which is a bigmac, iv had a weird weekend so its excusable in my opinion haha xx

Aw the ring is gorgeous Booth :) think it will be a long time before i ever find mr right to get engaged :lol:

I was thinking about making some jelly today but i couldnt really find on the web much information if it was fattening or not? anyone know if it is fattening?

sugar free jelly is very low in cals, normal jelly will prob be fattening :shrug:

nice ring x

Aww that rings gorgeous!

Even with my binge on Friday the scales are still looking REALLY good for tomorrow! I think there must be something wrong with them lol, this could be the most I've lost in a week :shrug:

Today have had

B-weetos 1%milk, tea no sugar........not very healthy breakfast :shrug: but same calories as rice crispies sooo....

L-WW spag bol with tin of sweetcorn and WW yogurt

S- few slices of chicken breast

Fajitas for tea cant wait! :lol:

Great day today :D

Breaky - Small bowl of crunchy nut and a cuppa with 2 sweeteners

Dinner - Roast Dinner - 2 Potatoes 1 Yorkshire Pudding Chicken Cabbage Parsnips Stuffing Gravy

Snack - Will be some strawberry sugar free jelly for a snack in a bit

that is gorgeous becky :cloud9:

and yay well done paula hun

:happydance::happydance:

ive had a fucking awful weekend, oh's been
miserable as hell which doesn't help and we
paid £10 we didn't really have for around a hundred
books off ebay ... turn out most of them are ripped
or in DUTCH! how the fuck am i supposed to read my
daughter dutch books :growlmad: and i left a good
review before i went through them all :nope:

good side was i got a cot bed and mattress for
free for my mum so :thumbup:

xxx​

Oh Jenny thats s**t! :grr: how are you doing diet wise? are you following any diet or just healthy eating?

I am having a hard time trying not to pick! had another ww yog, some water melon and a extra light cheese triangle......... having fajitas once I have read LO a bed time story mmmmmmmmmmm

I have never had fajitas you know i dont even know what they are? but i am thinking they are spicey? :haha:

Never had fajitas? they are yum! you can get a fajita kit...its tortilla wraps, chicken strips, peppers & onions stir fried (1 cal spray) spice mix and relish and you can add other things I suppose, i add jalepeno peppers :haha:

Aw i dont like spicey foods :( do you think you could leave the spicey peppers and onions out? or is the chicken spicey aswell?

they arnt mega spicey i love fajitas and i can only handle a korma haha, i normally put sour cream on cus it takes the spice away or you can get WW creme fresh that will do the same job, xx

shit about the books jenny, that wouldve been a great deal too! books for kids are soo expensive now jesse only has a couple but they all cost over a fiver! stupid amount for a book i think!

today have had, - cup of tea no sugar, 2glasses of pepsi max,

lunch - regular big mac meal, left half the chips and drank about half the coke, (normally get large so good for me)

dinner - mash, 3yorkshire puddings, 2really small roast potatos, carrots, green beans and gravy,

been hungover today though so been abit crap, went on the scales before dont think il have lost much this week! :(

diet wise it's just been healthy eating
we dont tend to eat during the day
we just have a big healthy meal in the
evening :thumbup:

i think my weight might be up tomorrow
morning though as ive gone from shakes
and a tiny meal to no shakes and a big meal :(

soon find out :winkwink:

having alot of money issues at the moment
so im not 100% into it but im trying my best!

xxx​

Didnt bother with eating the jelly today

had 2 slices of bread with philadelphia cheese spread and a little bit of turkey with branston pickle with a slice of cheese and 4 gherkins

been a good day today though :) will be alot better tomorrow as i'll not be having a roast anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->