2010 fat busters!!

happy birhday to ya son glitter!

laura - i read online should have 1200 to 1400 to lose weight successfully anything under should be on diet like i am with all vits in the shakes to balance it out. Good day though! :)
becki that's a good day also!
i went 200 over what i usually have yesterday thought i may done damage but check all is fine.

iv had brekki, now on the bike as i type keeps mind off how much uncomfy seat is on my backside lol.14mins down. Hol getting bit unsettled now.

I really wanna get a bike or a treadmill gunna has to sweet talk OH soon lol, see how far that gets me!
Still not had any breakfast just can't think what to have don't fancy anything!

i use to have treadmill at my parents loved it spent hour everyday on it. No wonder i was slim then ha. Bike we got pretty cheap from argos.
il be making dinner in an hour. You okay today becki?

Had 2crumpets with a scrape of olive spread, and a glass of pepsi max, - 260 cals,

Yeah I had a bike and a step machine a my
mums, the bikes broke but I might ask for the step machine cus it's been in the garage since iv been pregnant cus i was the only one that used it!

I'm good just waiting for OH to get home from work at 1.30 then I can go to town, need to get some new drawing stuff cus OH has been asking me to design his new chest piece and I need to do some animal ideas cus I wanna paint animals all round jesses room, cus he's having a jungle bedroom :)
goin a BBQ on Sunday but my friend who's BBQ it is, is tryna lose weight too so she said she will get loadsa healthy stuff for us :)
what you planning to do over the weekend? xx

oh cool! Wish mine came home that early. Oh that sounds fab having jungle room, i look forward to doing girls room when we buy a house.

ohh bbq! Yummy. We had 2 same day few weekends ago but i weren't well so missed out. OH keeps hinting for a new 1.

fancy going to a safari park, just looking online.

He only finishes at 1 on Fridays finishes at 4every other day, i don't think we could afford to buy on one wage, were just renting atm but were allowed to decorate! :) he's still in our room at the moment but we've said this weekend he's goin on his own, I'm worried though and i'm tryna put it off now lol, can't wait to do his room up, it's just gettin the money together! :)

mm dunno what to do for lunch!

Was going to have some lunch but i have nasty eye infection in both eyes and i just got drops from the Drs. Put them in and 5 mins later i can taste the drops so i have a chemically taste at the back of my throat.Must be where your eyes/nose and throat are all connected! Yeuck!

Aving mcdonalds for lunch/dinner cus we are goin to visit family and it's on the way, as it's for 2meals in 1 then I guess it's not so bad and I can still stay under cals hopefully lol! God am doin crap this week!

i read online that mc chicken sandwich is good on cals, personally id go 4 that & wedges with sour cream dip, lush!

tea for me, quiche lettuce & tuna :)

Haddd my hair done i loveeee it :D

and erm today been crap ive had a jacket tatey with tuna on today thats all cause i been in the hairdressers all day and im having a takeaway tonight cause i cba to cook anything or have any little meal tbh im starving lol having a double cheese burger with red cabbage on and chips garlic dip and garlic mushrooms haha x

So i left a little bit of my burger was full!

Breaky - None

Dinner - Tuna jacket tatey

Snack - Walkers salt & vinegar crisps

Crap - Takeaway (Half pounder cheese burger with red cabbage, chips, garlic dip and about 5 garlic mushrooms also a can of fanta)

How much of a shat day haha xx

Well I did have 2 w.w meals left but I didn't want one of them it wasn't gonna fill me don't have much in cause its shopping day tomorrow

Yeah it was but i got full up easy lol so left some of the burger and didnt eat all the mushrooms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->