2010 fat busters!!

thanks girls :hug: still gets to me though, more the fact my BMI is like 31 i want to get down to a healthy weight then it wont matter so much i just dont want to be unhealthy,
im still aneamic from pregnancy though and it tires me out really easily, which is why i find it hard to excercise, i feel like im just making excuses but i suppose it is a medical condition, :/

Booth I think u look great, I wouldnt have thought u were a 16 at all!! I know that wont make one bit of difference as its how u feel about ure self that matters. Everyone keeps telling me im fine but inside im not happy and no matter how many ppl tell me that it wont make one bit of difference.

Wee update on me- Was bad last night (takeaway night) and just couldnt resist really wanted a blow out :dohh: I ended up getting a 1/4 chicken tandoori with plain boiled rice and curry sauce (not creamy) so I feel I done well with my choice considering. Also weighed my self yesterday and was a bit dissapointed with how much ive lost so it kinda put me on a dampner!! I ll post tom when ive weighed myself though as im hoping i ll have lost a bit more by then :haha: Wishful thinking!! Started back on the wii fit again done 25 mins yesterday and im going to try and do half an hour a day!!

Oh and Paula 85 :hugs: :hugs:

Keep up the good work ladies, we can do this!!!!

Thanks sweetcheeks... I feel a bit better today.

Booth, you look fine to me :shrug: really slim but I know what you mean when you dont feel right in yourself....if you lot think your fat there is no way I am posting a pic :haha:

sat nights are usually our munchies night when OH is home, we get a take away and then have chocs and things...but last night I did really well again... had ww meal with salad for tea then later on when we watched a dvd I was really hungry so I had 2 tangerines and a bag of snack-a-jacks :happydance:

today I have had a cup of tea no sugar and a 30g bowl of shreddies no sugar :D

OMG I cannot stop weeing, literally every 15 mins its not normal :wacko: not drinking anymore than usual (even though i should be) wonder if its because of the diet??
x

Just got out my Rosemary Conley workout Dvds and did a fat burning 30 minute workout.It works me alot harder than the Wii fit does :)

Anyone else do any workout dvds?

Just got out my Rosemary Conley workout Dvds and did a fat burning 30 minute workout.It works me alot harder than the Wii fit does :)

Anyone else do any workout dvds?

ive got the nell mcandrew extreme workout dvd, its really good! im more of a gym person normally but that dvd is pretty good so like to use that as well (or at least was doing those things before pregnancy and will be again post 6 weeks!!)

I find my Wii Fit and workout dvds really good as i have severe anxiety and am home alot and could never go to a gym.

I was just thinking about my weightloss since having my son it was 5 years ago but i've had a few severe health problems and in total i've lost around 3 and a half stone.Wii Fit tells me my ideal weight for my height is 10st 9lbs.I'd love to be 10stone anything!!!!

I find my Wii Fit and workout dvds really good as i have severe anxiety and am home alot and could never go to a gym.

I was just thinking about my weightloss since having my son it was 5 years ago but i've had a few severe health problems and in total i've lost around 3 and a half stone.Wii Fit tells me my ideal weight for my height is 10st 9lbs.I'd love to be 10stone anything!!!!

id recommend the nell mcandrew one, its really really tough though, basically its the workout class she did when training for the london marathon!! losing 3 and a half stone is great, you should be proud of that xx

I need a good sports bra...or i'm in danger of getting black eyes! Haha

Hiya ladies, havent managed to get on for long the past few days. I've had a few 'bad' days... but good thing with WW is that I can just cut down on the points I've over eaten :) had a night off on Friday... had an Indian :blush:

I really must try and get on the WII fit its under the tv stand collecting dust LOL. I just don't find time with the baby :shrug:

I think you all look fab girlies, and well done :hugs: xx

Another good day :D ...

breakfast- 30g Shreddies ss milk no sugar, tea no sugar...

Lunch - small jacket potato,no butter, few beans and onion & tomato, can of diet coke...

Tea- WW lasagne meal with steamed brocoli, turnip & carrots and a mullerlight yogurt :D

OH goes back to work tonight for the week so it will be easier...SO happy I have not cheated over the weekend :happydance:

Gonna work out the days cals now x

Hiya girls hope everyones had a good day today :)

ive been rather good today ive been out all day
so i went to frankies and bennys..

today ive had
tomato and basil soup
chicken pasta alfredo

xx

I wouldn't even dream of eating out.. I'd never be able to pick the right stuff lol! I've not been too bad today, the meals haven't been great, but i haven't been snacking, so I guess that kinda makes up for it :shrug:

Ah it doesnt bother me eating out lol
i always go for pasta cause thats the only healthy option i
know when eating out or a salad :lol:

You have to be careful about the type of dressing or sauce in the pasta though....some pastas are more calorific than a burger :shock:
we were going to eat out today as we were out all day and normally we would eat at a resturant or pub 2-3 times per week :shock: but instead we searched around for a jacket potato stall :lol: x

i've had a terrible weekend :(
will have to get back on track next week
and exercise my arse off :coffee:

weigh in tomorrow ladies!!

good luck!!

xx​

:hugs: Jenny, dont let it bother you too much,get straight back on track tomorrow morning,we can do this! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->