2010 fat busters!!

just enjoy it hun and get back on the wagon tomorrow, your allowed a treat girl, i had korma on friday and mc donalds today which as very naughty but next week ill limit it to one blow out night on a weekend, im gunna try and be extra good next week iv got loads of WW stuff in fruit veg and salad so i will have no excuse next week!

yeah i will thanks :) im gonna needa go shopping on monday need
w.w stuff in aswell.. im stuffed already and only havent even
ate the garlic bread yet or half the kebab lmao
i always waste my money on takeaways!

me too hahaha, im awful for it i always order too much my eyes are bigger than my belly, and i never finish it, its because my OH eats so much and stays small when i was pregnant i used to eat about the same as him cus i was always starving and i felt sick if i wasnt eating, now im used to eating loads its hard to change :dohh: x

Ah im exactly the same i managed to eat most of the meat and the chips then the 8
inch garlic bread went in the bin :lol:

before i was preg i didnt eat much but when i got preg i just ate loads and im the same way its hard to go back to my old eating patterns because
i got used to it while i was pregnant

xx

8 inch garlic bread with some kebab meat and chips and garlic dip

the fattiest option i could of picked no doubt :dohh:

mmmmmmm is that the one in cowpen estate??? i forgot the name again, we used to live on those when i lived there!!

nah its a different one im getting it from best pizza
do you mean bobbys or russys? :)

BOBBY'S !!!!

Been trying to think of the name of it for ages!!! :rofl:

haha yeah its lovely from bobbys isnt it :)

mmmmmmm is that the one in cowpen estate??? i forgot the name again, we used to live on those when i lived there!!

BOBBY'S !!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:rofl:

BOBBY'S !!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:rofl:

where abouts in blyth did you use to live? :)

Anyone else going to put up a pic like me and Mummytobe? Be good to compare a few months down the line. xxx

https://i46.tinypic.com/344fa5e.jpg this is me before which i what i wanna get back to, im a size 10 - 12 here, (im around 5'10)

https://i45.tinypic.com/2rmbepv.jpg this is just before christmas, 16 - 18 depending ( i do like clothes baggy though if buy fitted its 16)

i feel awful now looking at that picture its disgusting, makes me more determined.

had a pretty good day yesterday, the main thing im struggling with is managing to have breakfast, i dont seem to get a chance as Sapphira tends to be awake all morning so im busy with her instead

boothh-you look really nice in your pics xx

thanks caz but the bottom one is awful, mylegs dont have any shape anymore and the only reason i have a waist is cus of my huge love handles :( OH says he doesnt care but thats only cus the boob fairy finally blessed me when i put weight on haha x

thanks caz but the bottom one is awful, mylegs dont have any shape anymore and the only reason i have a waist is cus of my huge love handles :( OH says he doesnt care but thats only cus the boob fairy finally blessed me when i put weight on haha x

i wish the boob fairy would visit me lol x

Booth i think you look fine either way
your height balances you out i wish i was taller :(

well im going for a frankies and bennys today but ill
go with the more healthy option and get pasta :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->