2010 fat busters!!

I really don't look great.
I'm 5ft 8and1/2 inches and weigh 11 stone something and i'm a size 12 but i'd like to lose a stone.My stomach/hips and bum is where i really need to shift the weight from.

You do look great well i think you do :)

thats mostly where i have to lose the weight aswell
my thighs are like tree trunks though atm.

xx

Thanks for being kind girls :)

Yes my thighs aren't pretty...i keep them well hidden lol!

Ugh im really craving a pizza now though :(

you know when you get that taste in your mouth and you just need food! :rofl:

I'm doing the same....*drool*

Last night my other half had 3 huge slices of cheese on toast at about 9pm and it looked so good....Grrr

Aw its no good :(

i havent ate much today i should have but i just been lazy no
wonder im so hungry now lol

Glitterfairy - you look slim to me! but i know what you mean when you dont feel right in yourself

mummytobe - your gorgeous, thats how I would love to look at the end of my journey!

both look lovely.

No way am I posting a pic now :nope:

Just a little update on me :D

For the past few days iv been really good!

Hope iv lost a few pounds though,iv been eating a bagel for breakfast,salad with chicken or tuna for ,jacket spud with prawns for dinner...so overall quite healthy .

Have had a cream egg today though :blush:

Hope all you other ladies are doing well too :D xxx

Mmm creme egg! Well done for doing well Charlie&bump :)
Paula go on post a pic hun :) XXXX

Ladies,you're all doing fantastico! :thumbup:

I'm still going good, although I cracked slightly today and ate 2 chocolate biscuits AND a galaxy choc egg :blush: but the calories have been accounted for in my days allowance so I think it's ok.
Heres what I've had today...

Breakky- 2 slices toast with scraping of marg and marmalade. Cup of coffee (no sugar,never have done)
Dinner- cuppa soup and 2 small bread buns
Snacks- 2 choc biscuits, galaxy choccy egg, 2 satsumas (these wern't eaten all at once btw lol,these are snacks Ive had through the whole day)
Tea- 2 quorn sausages, 12 chunky chips, peas.

To drink I've had a few pints of water and a glass of squash. Comes to around 1400 cals, but I daren't go lower than around this as I'm breastfeeding. I'll just have to experiment with it really,see how many cals I need to have to lose weight without affecting my milk supply. I think I may increase to 1600 on more active days.

Dreading tommorow as going to pizza hut and I know I won't be able to resist the pizza mmmmmmm day before weigh in too :dohh:
Probably won't get time to come on tommorow but I'll definatley come on Monday to post my weigh in result.

Glitterfairy - you look slim to me! but i know what you mean when you dont feel right in yourself

mummytobe - your gorgeous, thats how I would love to look at the end of my journey!

both look lovely.

No way am I posting a pic now :nope:

aw go on post a picture hun

Ive gave in and have just rang up the takeaway and got
a garlic bread special :( im such a let down!!
so i have had a
w.w meal with veg
2 fondant fancy
and garlic bread special

you think i would be more motivated with seeing a piccy
which is the reason i dont want to eat rubbish :rofl:

8 inch garlic bread with some kebab meat and chips and garlic dip

the fattiest option i could of picked no doubt :dohh:

wowww a garlic bread special sounds amazing! ahaha, i had mac and cheese and some mini chocolate eclairs for tea :/ not too bad considering i had a large big tasty meal for lunch! but i had 2WW biscuits and coffee for breakfast so maybe im not that far out calories wise lol x

8 inch garlic bread with some kebab meat and chips and garlic dip

the fattiest option i could of picked no doubt :dohh:

mmmmmmm is that the one in cowpen estate??? i forgot the name again, we used to live on those when i lived there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->