2010 fat busters!!

Hiya ladies, can I join please?

I started on the 4th Jan in my own little New years resolution thing... so I already weigh myself on Mondays! :)

Start weight - 16st 1lb.. cripes! :shock:
Todays weight - 15st 10.5lbs (4.5lbs lost! :happydance:)
Goal weight 11st (so 5st)

Well done to everyone!! :hugs:

welcome mummycat :thumbup:

well done on your weight lose so far!!

im really proud of you ladies
kepp it up!! :happydance:

xx​

Ta hun... I'm looking forward to finally doing something about this weight.

I've not read the 42 pages so sorry if this question has been asked before... but wondered how everyone was planning on losing... ie..any particular diet? WW/SW/CD etc

I'm on no particular diet just using counting calories ;) I know that a 1lb of fat is 3500 calories, so I've worked out how many calories I should be on each day to ensure I have a 2lb loss in a week! It's the sticking to the calories that's the hard part :rofl:

Good luck everyone! xx

im on Cambridge Diet , day 1

i done it before alex was born and lost 4 st

goodluck :happydance:

there's a couple of ww/cd'ing girlies

but most are calorie and fat counting
with a bit of exercise thrown in

:thumbup:

im hoping to start on the cd next month
im just sticking to under 5g of fat atm

xx​

Thanks PinkSnowball... good luck with your CD journey!!

Hope yours go well too Jenny_Wren, I couldn't bring myself to do it... i just love my food too much. :rofl:

xx

Thanks PinkSnowball... good luck with your CD journey!!

Hope yours go well too Jenny_Wren, I couldn't bring myself to do it... i just love my food too much. :rofl:

xx

me too but im 20 and weigh 19 stone
my arse needs a good kicking into gear
i dont wanna get outta breathe chasing
emily round the park i'd rather be the
one encouraging her to play :thumbup:

I am VERY stressed today...few things have happened and we are having a new kitchen fitted so my little flat looks like a building site and i hate it :(
Got no kitchen,its all ripped out so going to have a takeaway tonight,won't go mad though and Monday is always my treat day.

Weigh in 11 st 13lb

Lost 2 lbs

So why do I fell gutted? Guess I was expecting more lol. But 2lbs is 2lbs right :thumbup: so...............:happydance: Gonna try and be extra good this week!!!! 100% on plan.

Well done Glitterfairy that a great loss!!!

Good luck ladies :hugs:

:happydance: 2lb is very good hun :happydance:

Well done girls, a loss is a loss!! :happydance:

I'm still 12st 5, I haven't lossed or gained :shrug: I did slip up quite a few times, and haven't been able to get out with Kacie for our walks. So hopefully have a better week this week

hun you are doing good this week will be your week

me too but im 20 and weigh 19 stone
my arse needs a good kicking into gear
i dont wanna get outta breathe chasing
emily round the park i'd rather be the
one encouraging her to play :thumbup:[/CENTER]

Hun... if you are determined to lose it... you can do it! :hugs: You've got tons of life to live and your little Emily will have her fit Mummy running around with her in next to no time! :kiss:

My biggest problem has always been sticking to it... cos i feel like I have such a long way to go. But I've worked out that if I plan to lose 2lb's a week, I can get to my goal by end of August. Now that's not that far away, it'll be here before I know it and fingers crossed that if I'm not at goal weight, I'll be most of the way there!

Funny thing is, that in Nov/Dec we may start TTC'ing again... :rofl: so I'm only going to gain weight again... but it'll be nice to be a smaller size with the next pregnancy. I may not struggle as much with my hips and back.

xx

well done everyone on the lost or maintaining your weight .
I have lost 2lb this week, very happy with myself. This week will be a good week for everyone, the first week is also the hardest one..:happydance::happydance:

ive lost 2lbs! im gonna weigh on on fridays from now on so im not as confused is that ok?

yea hanny just tell me what your
weightloss is from the previous
friday on the monday :thumbup:

and well done hun :happydance:

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member