2010 fat busters!!

I weigh 10st 9lbs now, so a 4lb loss? I find it odd because I don't think I've done that well this week, I weighed myself 3 times to make sure...but that seems to be right! I have def eaten less but have done no exercise. :dohh: Plus I have had no appetite for the last two days as Freya has had sickness and diarrhoea - really put me off my food! :rofl:

I'm not on any particular diet, or cal/fat counting (wouldn't know where to start, lol!) just trying to eat healthily and exercise more. Hopefully it will work.

its 5lb hun

there's 14lb in a stone!!

yay even better :flower:

Thats FAB Kirsten! well done everyone :happydance:

breakfast- small bowl of shreddies no sugar ss milk

Lunch- Weight watchers tortilla wrap with sliced chicken breast, cucumber,spring onions, tomato, hand full of mixed salad & a teaspoon of low fat salad cream
small tangerine

mid-afteroon had a mullerlight yogurt as was hungry

just about to have a beef hotpot ww meal with brocoli

its just the exercise to tackle now,only done a ten min walk to nursery and ten mins back :dohh: xx

Argh I have been meaning to catch up here all day....when I weighed myself Sat morn I seemed 2.5lb lighter which made sense with my slightly reduced snacking and much harder snowy school run but then weighed again this morning and it claimed I was 5lb heavier than Saturday so I am make believing that never happened and officially checking again in the morn!!! Hope you've all got on well, I will recap later when bubs is asleep :D

Ive only lost 1lb this week, I was expecting so much more as ive exercised and eaten healthy 90% of the time, but in total I have lost 5lb as I started on the 1st of january. So heres to another week of trying a little bit harder for me, well done everybody on your weight loss you,ve all done fantastic.:happydance:

WOW!!!....15st 1lb!!! i lost 6lb in 1 week...n thats just from not eating crap!, like chocolate crisps and sweets ect... get a load of me! haha...

wow just needed that lil dance! hehe

Just got back from the WW meeting and I have lost 8.5lbs! Have a lot to lose though. Really annoyed with myself now as was getting fed up with it all today and ate a whole packet of biscuits. Grr. Should have had more willpower.

Everyone is doing so well. What a good start to 2010.

I went to WW today... lost 6lbs!!!! :happydance:

So chuffed, so thats my 3.5lbs i put on over xmas gone! x

Remembered to weigh in this morning and I'm pleased to say I am now 13st 10lbs so I've lost 4lbs since last Monday :happydance:

Am happy with that loss but I still have loads to go - it's a good start though :)

i did shit yesterday and didnt weigh myself either, we went to london (were in manchester) and we set off at 6am and didnt get back til gone 11pm,

so i didnt weigh myself and i ate all crap food cus we were travelling all day,
i had tuna and sweetcorn sandwichand a malteaster bunny, and fanta zero for breakfast,
lunch was cheesy garlic bread and chips with mayo, then a banana waffle with icecream and toffee sauce,
dinner was bacon double cheese burger meal with coke,

i know it was bad but theres hardly many nice healthy options, on the motor way,

i weighed this morning and was exactly the same 15st 9lbs, which im actually okay with, at least iv maintained and i did have a mega crap week lol,

am really determined now, xx

Mmmm sounds so yummy boothh...long gone are those days for me...oh well I have had enough burgers to last a lifetime :lol: Pick yourself up and start again fresh, we can do this :D

Good weight losses everyone!

I was in bed by 8.30pm last with a bottle of water and a book cos I was so hungry :rofl: got to train myself that I cant just eat what I want when I want :dohh:

Right girls,i need to loose at least 4lbs this week! I didnt loose anything in the first week so i am really sticking at it this week!

But just now i am sooooo tempted to start snacking!

But i wont,i know i wont :D

Iv had a black coffee this morning so far :D

Yeah snacking is the worst for me. I just can't manage 3 meals a day lol. So I'm thinking about having smaller meals more often, gonna try that tomorrow and see how it goes

Wow at all these losses and maintains!! :happydance: Wonder how much weight weve managed to shift between us all? :shrug:

WELL DONE everyone and keep at it,we'll all feel sooo much better for it.

My confidence has upped abit since losing 3lbs,even just a small amount like that has made me feel so much better about myself and has given me confidence that I can do this, I can get back to the way I was!

I've eaten my dinner just now,a little earlier than normal because I thought I'd eat it while Ethan was awake then do abit of exercise on the wii fit while he's napping..which is now,so ladies,I'd best get my butt off of here and get cracking!!

Wow...some wonderful losses ladies!! :wohoo:

Boothh, you're bound to have a day like that at some point, just don't beat yourself up about it and let the next day be a good one :D Hope your journey was a good one though!

Paula hun... you are doing so well! :hug:

xxxxxx

i've put the total group loss on the first
page :thumbup:

keep up the good work ladies :happydance:

i did well yesterday i did have a vodka
and limeaid though :dohh: i was stressed
and rather than eat emily's chocolate i
thought vodka would work :winkwink:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online