2010 fat busters!!

We have no kitchen as it's being fitted so had to use what we could access so it was just whatever we had in the freezer so we have potato croquets,fishfingers,peas and i had a slice of brown bread with it.

Feel bloated and crap now.I'm so stressed at the moment anyway,flat looks like a building site!

Ah ive not ate much today had a headache and cba
to cook anything so ive had a
weight watchers lasagne meal with steamed veg
and half a chicken scallop with it.

xx

i had a small bowl of cornedbeef hash for dinner with a slice of bread, then i had a WW chocolate brownie and a WW banoffee dessert :blush: im starving now too so might have another small bowl, x

Had a WW spag bol meal for tea and I am still hungry :sad2: ...

it could have been much worse glitter :flower:

haven't had a fish finger in AGES!!

wish i had a microwave these ww meals
sound looooovely i've got jacket potatoes
for dinner .. again! gets boring after a while

:sleep: xxx​

it could have been much worse glitter :flower:

haven't had a fish finger in AGES!!

wish i had a microwave these ww meals
sound looooovely i've got jacket potatoes
for dinner .. again! gets boring after a while

:sleep: xxx​

Hiya hun,Im 99.9% sure that you can put the weight watchers ready meals in the oven (they take about 40-45 minutes I think).

I was just popping in here to say for anyone missing crisps that Quavers are actually only 87 calories which is even better than Snack a jacks which are about 106 calories a bag!So I would recommend Quavers for those cravings for crisps that you cant resist.We always have loads of bags of them in for when my neice and nephew come round,thats how I noticed lol.
Keep it up girlies :thumbup:

I love Quavers and wotsits.They have less calories but more fat than a pack of snack a jacks i think?

Yeah most of the WW meals can be cooked in the oven,i heat their lasagne and fish pie in the oven.

Evening ladies... hope you're curbing those cravings!! :hugs:

We had left over veg stew with rice... all of 350 calories and was soooooooo yummy! Consumed 1300 calories today... so a good one! x

ooh i just saw this and started my weight-loss journey around the same time as everyone else. can i join please??

Starting Weight: 11st 3lb
Current Weight: 10st 12lb
Total Loss so far: 5lb

Oh wow... well done you on big weight loss, welcome aboard Debz

oh and....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... have some :cake: hahahaha

:kiss:

I have a feeling today will be a BAD day for the diet..... lol

ooh i just saw this and started my weight-loss journey around the same time as everyone else. can i join please??

Starting Weight: 11st 3lb
Current Weight: 10st 12lb
Total Loss so far: 5lb

i've added you :flower:

well done so far :happydance:

xxx​

done good so far today was up early and did some vigourous house cleaning lol,
had 2 cups of coffee no sugar so far just deciding what you eat for breakfast now, xx

Managed to get out for a walk this morning, first time in nearly 2 weeks ah it felt good lol. Ordered my shopping too, full of WW meals, they better be nice or I'm going to be living off salad!! I've been good today (so far) had a bowl of special k with semi skimmed milk... God knows what the rest of the day will pan out, but I'm feeling positive so thats a start :D

well done becky :happydance:

special k's really yummy i brought
a couple more boxes this morning
because they're on offer :dance:

cant get my bike until the weekend
now STUPID SNOW :growlmad:

this weeks gonna be a good one
girlies next week will be even
better just got to get into the
swing of things :happydance:

xx​

jen i weighed in last fri i lost 2lb

but on day 3 SS cambridge and scales looking good but im just about ready to eat alex i think :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->