2010 fat busters!!

Hiya to the new members!

Well,yesterdays wii fit sesh was a success despite Ethan waking up mid way through it and he got abit upset at the sight of me jumping around him like a loony,so I had to keep comforting him but I carried on and managed 35mins, then Ethan was happy watching me so I then did 15 mins dancing on my daughters Just dance game :haha: Made me really hungry though and I ended up having loads of potatoe bake at tea time,whoops, so trying to be extra good today to balance it out abit, so far I.ve eaten...
Breakfast- 2slices wholemeal toast with scraping of marg and jam, cuppa coffee.
Dinner- 2 crumpets with philadelphia light and pickle, another coffee.

I'm still hungry,so am gonna grab a yogurt in a mo.

These WW meals..any veggie ones??

Hiya to the new members!

Well,yesterdays wii fit sesh was a success despite Ethan waking up mid way through it and he got abit upset at the sight of me jumping around him like a loony,so I had to keep comforting him but I carried on and managed 35mins, then Ethan was happy watching me so I then did 15 mins dancing on my daughters Just dance game :haha: Made me really hungry though and I ended up having loads of potatoe bake at tea time,whoops, so trying to be extra good today to balance it out abit, so far I.ve eaten...
Breakfast- 2slices wholemeal toast with scraping of marg and jam, cuppa coffee.
Dinner- 2 crumpets with philadelphia light and pickle, another coffee.

I'm still hungry,so am gonna grab a yogurt in a mo.

These WW meals..any veggie ones??

heres a link to the whole food range, theres a table and it states next to each food whether its suitable for veggies hope it helps :)

https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/fdb/CategoryShowcase.aspx?gcmspid=1037042&gcmscid=1037102

had for breakfast - 1boiled egg, 1small can of low sugar and salt beans, and one slice of toast with lurpak lighter,
snack - WW carrot cake slice,
getting quite hungry now so wondering what to eat for lunch,

i've had a ham salad roll so far
it was a big one so should keep
me going for a while :thumbup:

not hugely hungry today
why is it when you have loads of
food in the house you're not hungry
and when you dont you're starving

:rofl: :dohh:

lmao i know exactly what you mean since i bought all this WW stuff i dont wanna eat it and its all gunna go out of date soon! :dohh:

breads my downfall too i said it before, im trying pretty hard to cut down though
used to have 3 or 4 slices of toast mid morning, then sandwich for lunch, 2 slices of bread with dinner and then more toast or a sandwich for supper,

today ive had 1 slice of toast and im gunna have a turkey sandwich for lunch and then no more bread today! x

i love bread so much, that and cheese are my downfall, i would far rather have a chunk of cheese than some chocolate any day!!

cheese is one of mine as well :dohh:

i try not to have more than 2 or 3
slices of bread a day some days i dont
have any :wacko: just depends on
my mood!

had an energy drink today though
should really start drinking water :dohh:

im trying to drink more water but not doing too well, i was soo good with water when i was pregnant, would drink 2 litres a day of it, now im rubbish and end up drinking tea instead!

i was always getting told off when i was
pregnant for not drinking enough water!

i did a 24 hour urine test and had a 5litre
container to fill and i didn't even fill it
up to 1 litre the hospital was like omg!

im terrible i hardly ever drink :dohh:

i was always getting told off when i was
pregnant for not drinking enough water!

i did a 24 hour urine test and had a 5litre
container to fill and i didn't even fill it
up to 1 litre the hospital was like omg!

im terrible i hardly ever drink :dohh:

i am lucky if i drink 500 mls a day , so on the cambridge i need to drink min of 2ltrs its awful!!

omg i am its sooo not funny , i darent go to far away from a toilet

my pelvic floor is not what it used to be :rofl:

:rofl:

just stay on the toilet!!
and if you have a bath in there stick
some toys in it ... instant play pen!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics