2010 fat busters!!

5 stone would be great for me for the start of july :D bit wishfull thinking i think though

i'd love to loose it by my 21st which
is the middle of sept ....

9 months rougly ... might just be possible

:happydance: :happydance:

It is possible Jenny what a fab goal :happydance: never knew you were only 20:blush:

6 stones does sound a bit wishful thinking but it is possible....3lbs a week for 28 weeks, 6stones! :D:D

It is possible Jenny what a fab goal :happydance: never knew you were only 20:blush:

6 stones does sound a bit wishful thinking but it is possible....3lbs a week for 28 weeks, 6stones! :D:D

:rofl: i feel like an old woman tbh lol

3lbs a week doesn't sound too much of a huge
challenge either :thumbup:
when you look at it that way
it seems so much more possible :happydance::happydance:

xx​

thats a good idea to lose it by my 21st (26th september)

but then again i just let myself down badly! had 2 iced cupcakes from greggs that my auntie brought round, so annoyed with myself! :(

I started off real well today, till I had tea.. I've got like nothing in my cupboards and ended up having a burger and chips :dohh: I haven't had a proper good good day yet :blush:

boothh your bday's 10 days after mine :flower:

you girls are making me hungry all this talk
about cupcakes and chips :rofl:

has any one took before pics ???

**leanne takes yet another swig of her water to take her mind off burger , chips and cupcakes **** :rofl:

lol the weight loss will slow down eventually though :(
i wish i could lose 3lbs every week would be great
a stone gone every month :lol:

xx

I took a before pic :sick:

Is flavoured water as good for you as normal water? :shrug: I could live off flavoured water, but hate normal stuff!

:rofl:

ill take one next month but im not
showing anyone until i feel comfortable!​

No-one is seeing mine, not until I have a decent 'after' pic to show how well I've done :haha: I've put a shortcut to it on my desktop so I look and think 'eurgh I better lose some weight'.. hasn't worked yet though!!

A few of us have before pics on here.

I just had a quorn chilli con carne for dinner.Still feeling miserable...i just want the flat back to normal and not looking like a building site!

expecting - you should check the cals of flavoured water, its surpisingly high, i remember once looking in the fridge and being really surprised to realise that a glass of volvic flavoured water was actually more cals than a glass of oasis fruit juice, maybe add some cordial/juice to tap water and that way it tastes better but is less cals than bottled falvoured water xx

just had WW tuna pasta bake and veg for tea but left have of it cus it was anginnn, lol, gunna have a shape yoghurt if i get peckish of a bowl of cereal, xx

Jenny can you add to please that I want to lose 3 stone? :kiss: thank you!!!

my prediction was correct - today has not been a good day for weightloss.
Did so well right up til teatime. when hubby treated me to chinese takeaway. followed by cake subsitute in the form of chocolate/hazelnut profiteroles..... eeeeeek! :argh:

expecting - you should check the cals of flavoured water, its surpisingly high, i remember once looking in the fridge and being really surprised to realise that a glass of volvic flavoured water was actually more cals than a glass of oasis fruit juice, maybe add some cordial/juice to tap water and that way it tastes better but is less cals than bottled falvoured water xx

just had WW tuna pasta bake and veg for tea but left have of it cus it was anginnn, lol, gunna have a shape yoghurt if i get peckish of a bowl of cereal, xx

bloody hell lol didn't realise they were so high!
what i found amazing is that olives are high in fat lol​

Oh, woulda never knew that! Blackcurrant juice it is then! :thumbup: Thanks x

my prediction was correct - today has not been a good day for weightloss.
Did so well right up til teatime. when hubby treated me to chinese takeaway. followed by cake subsitute in the form of chocolate/hazelnut profiteroles..... eeeeeek! :argh:

you girls are gonna drive me nuts
cupcakes, chips and chinese :growlmad:
bah I WANT I WANT!!!:coffee:

anyone watching this fat family thing
on sky one :sick: makes me want to
lose weight even more!!

some of them weigh less than me
and look terrible ... im almost annoyed
at myself for letting me get so big :(
and seeing how many calories are actually
in things is amazing :shock:

gah sorry for myself moment over