2010 fat busters!!

how is people controlling what there eatin?

doing it by cals? or just healthy eating?
or whole guide how much you should take in like grams of fat, sugars etc.

Iam trying not to go over 1200 cals a day :D or another one is 5grams of fat or less per 100grams

sooo good today, cant belive i have not cheated ONCE since this diet started last monday :dance:

had a WW meal for tea and a tangerine :dance: so about 800cals all day...my body might be getting used to it not even hungry x

Iam trying not to go over 1200 cals a day :D or another one is 5grams of fat or less per 100grams

sooo good today, cant belive i have not cheated ONCE since this diet started last monday :dance:

had a WW meal for tea and a tangerine :dance: so about 800cals all day...my body might be getting used to it not even hungry x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yey!! well done xx

Haha sorry girls but i had shared a large chicken kebab and pita bread
with the mother and some chips.. not beating myself up about it as i have
not been eating much since monday from feeling like crap :)

so ive had
2 salmon fillets and rice with veg
chicken kebab pita bread chips
1 choccy digestive biscuit

xx

now we've got cupcakes, chips, chinese AND kebabs!!

that's like my ideal days worth of food :rofl:

I have an excuse today though!
it's my birthday :cake:

Will be back to my diet tomorrow.
I'm counting weight watchers points. and 1hr on the wii fit each day.

woo-hoooo i just managed to do up a pair of jeans i have not been able to wear before!!! tbh they only just do up and feel really tight but its a start-they were no where neardoing up last week-feel all happy!!!!!!!!

woooo well done!

i bought a dress yesterday as my "goal" outfit lol. it is very much too small at the moment!

i got a pair of trousers in the next sale i cant get into , so im aiming for that!! :thumbup:

im generally aiming for any of my skinnys i wore before i was pregnant,

breakfast - diet coke and 2weetabix with SS milk, and 2 sips of a coffee with no sugar but it got cold whilst i was feeding jesse lol,

I am just planning on blowing a load of money on a full new wardrobe when I reach my goal, next clothes :cloud9: and burn all my big fat clothes!! the only shop I can go into now is Evans and its awful :nope:

feeling good today roll on Saturday so I can get weighed ...

breakfast - small bowl shreddies ss milk no sugar, tea no sugar

just had my lunch of a john west tuna light lunch, they are lovely actually :D

gonna put some jacket potatos in oven later for couple of hours and have them with low fat bolgnase sauce- mince dry fried with onions and mushrooms, garlic and tinned tomato's so healthy. Everyone is doing well :happydance:

I am just planning on blowing a load of money on a full new wardrobe when I reach my goal, next clothes :cloud9: and burn all my big fat clothes!! the only shop I can go into now is Evans and its awful :nope:

feeling good today roll on Saturday so I can get weighed ...

breakfast - small bowl shreddies ss milk no sugar, tea no sugar

just had my lunch of a john west tuna light lunch, they are lovely actually :D

gonna put some jacket potatos in oven later for couple of hours and have them with low fat bolgnase sauce- mince dry fried with onions and mushrooms, garlic and tinned tomato's so healthy. Everyone is doing well :happydance:

your dinner sounds really nice!

i cant wait to buy proper clothes
rather than baggy horrible ones from
the mens section :nope:

shopping spree sounds gooooood!

:happydance::happydance:

I cant waaait to go on a huge shopping spree and walk into any shop and pick up anything I like instead of having to choose something out of a tiny range of clothes :happydance: how good will that feel!? a long way off but I will get there xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->