2010 fat busters!!

and being able to wear girly clothes as well
and proper fitted jeans!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

what size are you all then if you dont mind me asking ? im 16 to 18 depending on the shop, xx

and being able to wear girly clothes as well
and proper fitted jeans!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

:happydance::dance::happydance:

I'm a size 26 :( aiming to be a size 14 like I was when I met OH just 6 years ago :shock:
I have a pic here in my living room of me just 5 years ago and I look so slim and lovely....that is my motivation!

it does not look like me, if I had a scanner I would show you girls it and a pic of me now to compare, its shocking lol x

Shall we put picture up of how we wanna look body wise (either passed pics or celebs)?

I'll add one later tonight! It's shocking ibthought I was obese at this point!!

im a 22/24 top and a 28 trousers

i always have to wear a belt though, i have lipedema and lymphedema in my legs to they will never ever be normal size, even if my tops a 8 my trousers will still be atleast a 20 so very weird combo :rofl:

Hiya..

I had a bowl of special k for breaky, just had a cheese salad sandwich for lunch and plan on making a vegetable risotto for dinner (bulking it up with veggies).

I'm was a 14-16 pre pregnancy, am now a 16-18. :( but nevermind... working on it now, so that's all that matters!

What I want more than anything are for my wedding and engagement rings to fit again. They almost do, but a bit too tight :( my mini goal is for them to fit nicely by the time we fly to South Africa to see my folks and DH folks for Lottie's 1st b-day... it's about 10 weeks away now!!

Well done to everyone on having such healthy meals... Paula I can't wait to hear your results on Sat... I think it'll be a nice number!! :hugs:

Ahh... missed a whole bunch of posts... what happens when Lottie distracts me!

Paula hun... I've gained about 3st in 6 years... so you're not alone hun! :hugs: At least you know how lovely you can look with some healthy eating and exercise... keep that motivation strong sweets... you'll get there!

Pinksnowball, do you mind me asking what lipedema and the other one are? Is there no treatment available for it at all? :hugs:

Omg I've eaten a milto pack of crisps in 2 days :( I need help

Hi hun.. what's a milto?

Looks like we have the same amount of weight to lose... we can do it! Just ask yourself when you pick up that pack of crisps... am I really hungry? and if you answer no... then try your hardest to put it down... if you answer yes... then ask yourself... will these crisps full me up?

You just need to have 1 good day... take it one day at a time hun!!! :hugs:

im an 18-20 on trousers and 24-26
on tops i usually just get whatever the
biggest size is tbh or xxl

i have no bum though so i get away with
size 12 underwear but i have massive thighs
and hips so my trousers are much bigger :(

i've gained 2 stone in 9 months!!
i was 17st 7lb just after emily was born
i went down to 17 and then up to 19 :(
i blame my pnd aswell for making me comfort eat :growlmad:

hanny you should come round mine
i dont have anything fattening you can eat
just live here :rofl:

Lol I had typing on my phone I meant multi haha :)

And we both had our babys in April and both were late haha :) ta babe I'll will ask myself that next time :) thanks fir the advice and motivation :) x

Jenny I need to come to yours soon :( I miss our days of shit tv and chats

Ahh... missed a whole bunch of posts... what happens when Lottie distracts me!

Paula hun... I've gained about 3st in 6 years... so you're not alone hun! :hugs: At least you know how lovely you can look with some healthy eating and exercise... keep that motivation strong sweets... you'll get there!

Pinksnowball, do you mind me asking what lipedema and the other one are? Is there no treatment available for it at all? :hugs:

Aw thank you hun, I will not say nowmany stones I have gained since I met OH :shock: I know what I will look like slim so that is a big motivation,I look like a whole different person now and its not me :nope:

Leanne I have heard of Lipedema..is these any treatment for it? :hugs:x

Jenny I need to come to yours soon :( I miss our days of shit tv and chats

you're always welcome round here
if you're having a shit day jump on a bus
hun im always in and bored so could
do with some company really :flower:

shit tv :rofl:

At the moment im a 12/14 depends on the shop... really wanna get to a size 10 with no muffin top etc :rofl:

I already have my motivation clothes. I tried them on a few weeks after having kane they just got over my knees lol... tried them on last week and they are around my thighs, just need to get them over my hips now ha x

Leanne I have heard of Lipedema..is these any treatment for it? :hugs:x

heres a site with information on it , my legs have been huge!!!! since i was about 9

https://www.lymphnotes.com/article.php/id/164/

im doing good today i think im getting to the point were my body realises i dont need this much food, have just eaten a WW tin of tuna and sweetcorn, on a sandwich, im still hungry though so gunna have a fag and if im still hungry when iv had it i will have a pear or a yoghurt, im feeling so much more positive now, iv just cooked my sister a pizza for lunch and i wont be eating any of it, :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->