2010 fat busters!!

Jenny- I'll defo come round next week if itsboo with you? And once the snows gone we need to go for an hour walk a week ATLEAST

im doing good today i think im getting to the point were my body realises i dont need this much food, have just eaten a WW tin of tuna and sweetcorn, on a sandwich, im still hungry though so gunna have a fag and if im still hungry when iv had it i will have a pear or a yoghurt, im feeling so much more positive now, iv just cooked my sister a pizza for lunch and i wont be eating any of it, :) x

Well done babe :)

I want a fagg now :rofl: maybe that will atop me eating

im doing good today i think im getting to the point were my body realises i dont need this much food, have just eaten a WW tin of tuna and sweetcorn, on a sandwich, im still hungry though so gunna have a fag and if im still hungry when iv had it i will have a pear or a yoghurt, im feeling so much more positive now, iv just cooked my sister a pizza for lunch and i wont be eating any of it, :) x

Well done babe :)

I want a fagg now :rofl: maybe that will atop me eating

haha thats my thinking, ive told OH ill quit for good when i next get pregnant, i quit as soon as i found out i was pregnant last time but stupidly started again now i wish i didnt, :( and i if i quit now i wont lose weight haha, xx

I'm a 14-16 and am trying to get back into all my 10-12's in time for summer. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning (naughty I know lol) and I seem to have dropped another pound since monday so heres hoping 2lb will be gone for mondays weigh day :thumbup: So far today..
Breakky- 2 slices wholemeal toast,marg and jam, cuppa coffee (I nearly always have this cos hubby brings me it in bed)
Dinner- cuppa soup, 3 slices wholemeal bread, no marg, go ahead fruit bake bar.
Total is around 700cals (although I'm not counting cals religiously)
Tea tonight will probably be a quorn fillet, veg and rice and a couple of satsumas as a snack later if I need them.

I'm a size 12 but i'm a flabby *vom* especially my stomach.I was a size 20 after i had my son,i put on alot of weight when pregnant really quickly. Went from size 12 jeans to size 16 in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy!!!!

I'm really not hungry today,i've only had 106 calories so far today.I'm sure i'll be hungry later.Just found a good free site online to track calories and exercise Myfitnesspal.com

Haha I thinks thatsvehy I got so fat in pregnancy I used to spend all my lunch money at college on fags insted of food so hardly ate :(

Lol I had typing on my phone I meant multi haha :)

And we both had our babys in April and both were late haha :) ta babe I'll will ask myself that next time :) thanks fir the advice and motivation :) x

Ahhh... that makes more sense then! :D Oh wow... more in common than just the weight we aim to lose then :)

Good luck with those crisps!! :hugs:

im smoking so much more now as well
just to stop myself eating everything in the house

:rofl:

hanny any day next week is fine :thumbup:
an hours walk sounds good we'll have to find
a decent park or something and walk there
and back that way the girlies can go on the swings

:happydance::happydance:

im feeling more positive aswell actually i feel
slightly happier and more playful towards emily
as well which is nice :flower:

xxx​

Aw thank you hun, I will not say nowmany stones I have gained since I met OH :shock: I know what I will look like slim so that is a big motivation,I look like a whole different person now and its not me :nope:

Leanne I have heard of Lipedema..is these any treatment for it? :hugs:x

no need to say hun :hugs: you're going to be so proud of yourself come Saturday the beginning of you getting back to you slim self :D

just had an apple,lime and kiwi smoothie so i feel fullish now, the worst thing about dieting is that im constantly thinking of food and it makes me eat more, :dohh:

Pinksnowball, do you mind me asking what lipedema and the other one are? Is there no treatment available for it at all? :hugs:

Leanne I have heard of Lipedema..is these any treatment for it? :hugs:x

heres a site with information on it , my legs have been huge!!!! since i was about 9

https://www.lymphnotes.com/article.php/id/164/

Thanks for the info hun, from the look of it there is only very limited amount of stuff that can be done, and it all has risks associated with it! :(

You poor thing that you've suffered so long with it. Has your doctor given you any useful advice?

Holly Willoughby is gorgeous! Curvy and beautiful.I also like Kimberley from Girls Aloud!

Oh yeah Kimberly is gorgeous too! lovely curvey figure but Holly is stunning! grrr haha xx

Agreed... holly whiloby is very pretty... and she's just had a baby too! I dieted a few years ago (it was a diet that worked for me while I was on it... soon as I was off it I put it all back on and more!) but I got to a size 10!!!!!!! it was a fab feeling and how I wish I could have managed it! but I need to get back there the healthy way and the hard way for me to learn how to stay there!

Isn't it weird how you'll set a goal to lose 'x' amount of weight by 'x' date and it seems so far away, and then you fall off the wagon and give up and before you know it 'x' date is here and you're heavier than you were to begin with!! What seemed so far away came round quite quickly and I'm going to keep reminding myself that this time!!! bring on Monday weigh in... I want these weeks to fly by :D

xxx

I'm hoping to feel a bit more comfortable with myself and lighter by my birthday.Only have a few weeks to go!

omg yes mummycat! I keep saying that too...i have been saying it too long and those times come and go, another xmas comes and goes and I am just getting fatter, so what is a year out of my life to dedicate it to loosing this beef!
My son always has a big garden party for his birthdays in July with loads of family and thats in 6 months so thats my mini goal :D

You are doing so well Paula i'm sure you will reach your goal.You should be proud of yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->