2010 fat busters!!

yep im feeling fab!!

cant wait for monday's weigh in!!

well just had my tea of creamy chicken and mushroom ww meal and broc and cauliflower....worst ww meal ever :( and its all I have had all day cos I slept in this morning and went to asda to get weighed and do weekly shop and me and OH were planning on having a jacket potato with beans for lunch in the cafe but got there and they did not have any left!! :( so I had an apple out of our bag on the way round lol

gonna have a bag of snack-a-jacks and some fruit later when we watch a dvd :D

well done paula :)

ah ive had a w.w shepards pie and steamed veg today
and gonna have w.w tomato soup now

x

Evening...

Hope you're all doing well, Welcome to the new ladies, happy losing!!! PinkSnowball, fab news about getting on your Wii hun!

Paula... FAB FAB FAB!!! :wohoo: Well done hun for having such a very good week! Hope next week is a good one for you too! :hugs:

So... we went out for lunch with friends today and my day looks as follows;

Breaky: Allbran
Lunch: Chicken and Bacon salad, dressing on side! small piece of bread. As well as homemade Jelly and Custard dessert at mates house (I couldn't resist... as I've been good all week)
Dinner: plan on having 350/400 calories... not sure of what yet :D Have a few options available!

Also nasty :witch: arrived yesterday afternoon, but has hit full force today, so do need to be careful tomorrow as I want a good result on Monday morning!! x

:rofl: I have a new weightloss tip... I went shopping today for new jeans, but refuse to buy any in a bigger size, so bought my current getting slightly small size and they are SO TIGHT!!! Pretty uncomfortable and they are making me feel really fat! This will def keep me from overeating as I feel huge and is a constant reminder that I need to slim down a bit!

:rofl:

your doing really well to hun! hope you have a good result
hope:witch: does not mess with the scales too much, I was worried about it too but scales said 7lbs :D xx

:rofl: I have a new weightloss tip... I went shopping today for new jeans, but refuse to buy any in a bigger size, so bought my current getting slightly small size and they are SO TIGHT!!! Pretty uncomfortable and they are making me feel really fat! This will def keep me from overeating as I feel huge and is a constant reminder that I need to slim down a bit!

:rofl:

haha you will fit in them snuggly in no time :thumbup:
I was thinking about buying a gorgeous new outfit that I love in a size 14 and keep them hung on my wardrobe as an insentive.....might be a long way off yet though so I will leave it a bit i think :shrug:

I turned down a packet of my favourite crisps ever (they are really high in fat!) today and watched other people eat them :)

think iv done pretty good so far,

breakfast - 1glass full fat coke
lunch - turkey and light salad cream sandwich, WW mini victioria sponge, galaxy probiotic drink,
dinner - fanta zero, small bowl spagbol, 3pieces reduced fat garlic bread,
snacks so far - 1 creme egg sweet out of minature heroes box,
we have got banoffee pie in the fridge so i might have a small peice but iv done good today so i think i can afford it :) x

im having a terrible weekend :rofl:

but tbh im not too bothered about the
next couple of weeks im just gonna enjoy
my food and not go crazy :thumbup:

anything i gain just means there's more
to shed at the beginning of feb

:happydance::happydance:

checked the scales today and ive not
gained or lost anything which im
fine with :)

xx​

had my banoffee pie and it was gorgeous!! x

If i so much as tasted banoffee pie i'd put on about 2lbs! I hate that my other half can eat anything he wasnts...cake/pie/chocolate/crisps/pizzas/curries whatever and he stays the same or loses weight! Unfair!

mmmmmmmmm my fave banoffe pie!! I have had snackajacks a tangerine and a skinny cow mint hot choc for sat night snacks x

I now want a pudding and i know exactly what i want...Lumpy Bumpy...it's amazing *drools*

oooo whats the got in never heard of it .....(dunno why I'm teasing myself :lol:)

It's like a chocolate cakey/moussey sticky yummy pudding...

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/Kezzy%20new/LumpyBumpy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->