2010 fat busters!!

Oh well dont think im going to have lost any weight this week :(
ive just had another bad night yet again

i feel like im just gonna be fat all my life now since having brooke :(

Mummytobe you are not fat! That photo you showed us is so pretty and you have a great figure.Everyone has bad days and bad weeks.

xxxx

Mummytobe you are not fat! That photo you showed us is so pretty and you have a great figure.Everyone has bad days and bad weeks.

xxxx

Thanks hun :hugs:

just really annoys me cause i have lost 4 stone before
i know i can do it im just being lazy :cry:

xxx

It is difficult.You can do it though...we are all in this together :)

:hugs: mummytobe...I was like that for ages I think you have got to reallllly want something to be able to do it.Tomorrow is a different day we can do this. I think you look lovely in the pic you posted thats how I would want to look x

:hugs: mummytobe...I was like that for ages I think you have got to reallllly want something to be able to do it.Tomorrow is a different day we can do this. I think you look lovely in the pic you posted thats how I would want to look x

Thanks hun :hugs:

i really want this badly i hate the way i look now and the way i feel
ive got to go on holiday in 5 months to ibiza where people dress up in
nothing really and i just want to be able to look good :(

aw thanks hun thats just a good picture tho probs i look okay on it
but thats a diff story right now lol

x

well what a great insentive 5 months to ibiza...just imagine how amazin you will feel all dressed up in the sunshine...stick to it! you could be a few dress sizes smaller if you stick to it! :D x

Paula - Well done on the 7lb :happydance: Thats great!!

Mummytobe - Atleast you've got a goal, just keep that in mind and I'm sure you'll look fab in Ibiza :hugs:

Well, I had my WW spaghetti bolgnese last night *yummmm*!! :shrug: took out some chicken to defrost, so probably going to have a grilled chicken salad for tea tonight... thats the plan anyway. I seem to plan, then have something totally different. Its really raining here today so I wont be able to get out for a walk.. maybe I'll just run up and down the stairs a few times, thats always knackers me out haha!!

was having a really good day yesterday then dh ordered a take away for his dinner and i ate loads of his chips :( :( thats 2 bad days in a row now, i bet i have gained weight this week rather than lost it - feel rubbish about that, really want to get thin so why did i eat them???

its so hard with OHs that eat anything, i know i did okay yesterday so im not too fussed about the banoffee pie, dunno what to have for breakfast today, only had tea with no sugar so far, we always have a roast on sundays i dont eat alot of meat though so i mainly have veggies mash yorkshire puds and gravy probably really bad for me lol! x

survived another Sat night!!:dance::dance: putting songs on mp3 player for the gym tomorrow :happydance:
Boothh just fill your plate with veggies and go easy on the gravy and it will be fine thats what I am doing but I wont be having gravy or yorkshires
hope everyone is well X

i cant have a roast without gravy! you must be mad hun haha, i suppose not having the meat cuts a few cals out so i will be okay if i have a couple of roasties and yorskhire puddings lol! no dessert for me this week though, and just gunna have something light for lunch like scrambled eggs of something :) x

I lovee my gravy too but the way I look at it is I have had enough in my life to sink a ship :rofl: so its time to be strict for once! :D just have a few rosties and bit of meat and it will be fine hun, enjoy x

haha so have i but still i could not do without it, im gunna have to look for some lowfat gravy or something lol, a roast dinner is not complete without gravy lol xx

you could do a low fat gravy...the recipe was on my big fat diet show last week, they did a sunday dinner for 450 cals instead of the usual dinner thats 950 cals no yorkshires though lol x

2 yorkshire puddings are under 5g of fat ...
so you can eat them :thumbup:

i've a shitty weekend eating wise as well
weekends seem to be my downfall :shrug:

bahhh nevermind eh

good luck for tomorrow ladies :hugs:

Eh I thought Y.pudds were quite a good diet food really..I have a giant one (only 265 cals!) filled with quorn mince and veggies quite often :wacko:

Not filled with much confidence for weigh in in the morning, not been as good as last week..had a takeaway curry last night and boy did I stuff my face!!!

Determined to be back on track today though..had crumpets with philadelphia light for breakfast, a glass of oj, no dinner yet don't know what having yet but tea is a quorn fillet casserole that is currently cooking in the slow cooker :thumbup: smells delish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->