2010 fat busters!!

i feel wel hung over today even though i only had 2 alcopops last night so iv started the day with full fat coke, its the only thing that helps me though! and im having no more treats this weekend, iv bought myself some hunger strips so hopefully they might help!

Is it too late to join you ladies?? :flower:

If it's ok, I'll have to go & weigh myself - eeeekkkk!!

weigh in's on monday yes :thumbup:

not too late vicks just start on monday

:happydance::happydance:

Cool! Thanks Jenny!

I'll weigh myself on monday and let you know so you can add it in! xx

hunger strips are little mint strips that you put on your tongue and they are meant to stop you snacking you can get themn in supermarkets with weightloss tablets and all that, they worked though because when i went shopping i hadnt eaten anything and still managed to not buy crap!

today so far have had
- breakfast - none just a glass of full fat coke,
- lunch - turkey and light salad cream sandwich, galaxy pro-biotic drink and 1 WW mini victoria sponge, doing good so far just gunna have a smoothie now, :)
tryna have a good few days before weigh in :) xx

Mums asked me if I wanna go round there for chinese tonight :( I said I'll go round after tea haha.. I've got a WW spaghetti bolgnese in the freeze with my name on WOOOHOO :huh:

It's blooooooody tough!! I've been naughty a few times already this week, so I thought I better knuckle down and lose atleast 1lb, or I'm not gonna be a happy bunny

That is will power, go you!!:happydance: I am over the moon with my weight loss :D x

7lbs! :happydance: I expected quite a bit maybe 4 or 5 but 7lbs I am really chuffed with :dance: xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thats absolutely fab!!!! bet your really proud of your self

:headspin: :dance: :headspin:

Thank you, I am really proud :dance: really wish I had got weighted in my 1st week:dohh:
when I went to slimming world before I lost 5lbs in 1st week, but probs cause I have more to lose this time I have lost more. really going to stick to it this time for good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->