2010 fat busters!!

i dont seem to lose alot when i eat
just salads so hopefully cd will work
wonders for me :happydance:

The results certainly are amazing, but i'm a quantity kinda gal - like to see a plate of food in front of me lol. (even if it' only a salad!)

well done you Leanne! WOW 14 weeks is ages. How much did you lose then? (sorry - i'm a nosey :mamafy:)

i lost just over 4stone :happydance:

I'm with Debz... Love my food... any food :D Oh and congrats on the 2lb loss hun!!! ;) Take my hat off to CD ladies!

I'd like to lose 2lb this week (but secretly hoping for more - perhaps 3lb?) it all depends on this weekend and :witch: hit me today... so whatever havoc she causes. :(

The results certainly are amazing, but i'm a quantity kinda gal - like to see a plate of food in front of me lol. (even if it' only a salad!)

well done you Leanne! WOW 14 weeks is ages. How much did you lose then? (sorry - i'm a nosey :mamafy:)

i lost just over 4stone :happydance:

Wowzers... that's good going hun! That's what... an average of 4lb's a week... that's brilliant! :thumbup: Well done you!!! :hugs:

i had such a crap day yesterday - ate soo much and all bad food :( :( still having a better day so far so going to try to undo some of the damage from yesterday!

thats what im going to do caz have a really good few days till weigh in
hope that will make a weightloss :)

ah i dont think i would be able to do cd i dont like shakes
so wouldnt work out for me :lol:

good luck girls whose going on it :)

xx

Morning girls. yep :witch: hit me yesterday too hope it does not mess with the scales today! I will tell you all on Monday how much I have lost just to save confusion.
mummycat your so nice .... wish everyone was as openminded as you but there are some nasty people out there :growlmad:
Leanne 4stones is amazing, might be a silly question but could you tell alot by looking at you and your clothes by loosing 4 stones? thats my mini goal for jacks's bday party in july :D
xx

I'm really pissed off :(

Been MEGA good all week and weighed yesterday and I've lost a measly half a pound :growlmad:

Not sure if its because the :witch: is here? So had a chinese last night lol. :(

:witch: will pretty much guarantee little to no loss hun so don't worry too much x

Morning girls. yep :witch: hit me yesterday too hope it does not mess with the scales today! I will tell you all on Monday how much I have lost just to save confusion.
mummycat your so nice .... wish everyone was as openminded as you but there are some nasty people out there :growlmad:
Leanne 4stones is amazing, might be a silly question but could you tell alot by looking at you and your clothes by loosing 4 stones? thats my mini goal for jacks's bday party in july :D
xx

yep every single person told me they could really tell the difference, looking back at photos now you really could tell, but i didnt think id changed much.

its mad because people are saying they can see the difference now (they didnt know i was dieting) and ive not even been on cd a week :wacko:

oooooo noo hope :witch: does not mess with my scales i will be so disapointed :cry: we will see!

xx

yep every single person told me they could really tell the difference, looking back at photos now you really could tell, but i didnt think id changed much.

its mad because people are saying they can see the difference now (they didnt know i was dieting) and ive not even been on cd a week :wacko:

oh wow exciting stuff :happydance: it will fall off you hun!

Hi Ladies, can i join please? i need to lose 21 pounds xx

I'm really pissed off :(

Been MEGA good all week and weighed yesterday and I've lost a measly half a pound :growlmad:

Not sure if its because the :witch: is here? So had a chinese last night lol. :(

:hugs: you wont lose when :witch: is about so dont worry! hope you enjoyed the chinese!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

just had to share - Im back on my wii fit!!!!!!!!!!! it lets me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

havent been able to get on it since before alex was born

:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"