2010 fat busters!!

Woah mummycat! Going to work all that out when I'm abit more awake tomorrow lol. I loved watching the biggest loser, the amount the would lose week by week... WOW! They do proper push them though, I think that's what I need, a kick up the backside lol

:rofl: I know... I'm sorry :flower:... but I had to share. :D I've never been so motivated to stick to a diet/healthy eating plan as I am right now... and it's only because I've worked out how many cals I can have a day, which allows me to lose 2lb's a week. so if I can just stick to the cals... the numbers look after themselves! :D We'll see what happens tomorrow morning though! hahahaha

I love watching biggest loser, specially the American version! It's amazing how much weight those people can lose when they put their minds to it! :D And what's most amazing is how there is ALWAYS some mental block/barrier that they need to get through... I'm sure I have one too.. the reason I pick up food when I get angry/bored... I will conquer it!! :D

i have watched every season of the biggest loser uk, australia and us its fab!

im watching the new us one now, download it on wednesdays

It's on??? what channel???

Excited much? hahahahahaha not at all :D

I've only seen the american couples one... and I missed the final episode :dohh: Seeing asthough theres a couple of fans maybe one of you could tell me who won :haha: Roger, Kelly or that really THIN woman that got knocked out like halfway through then earned a place back when it switched to blue and black teams but she stayed as pink :shrug:

oooh... it was Ali... the lady in pink... she looked stunning!!!! at the finale!! x

Ah, okay... I'll wait till it comes on tv then :( At least I haven't missed it :D

Here's an interview with her after the results..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHwfAIOQnUg

Well i have lost 1lb this week.I was hoping for a loss of a bit more BUT it's still a loss,and that is Half a stone off now in just over 2 weeks :)

well done glitterfairy, thats great! :dance: mummycat not sure if i can work that out :lol: i want to know how many cals i need even thought i try not to go over 1200 a day, last night I was soo hungry, its usually takeaway night and I was fine till later on but i snacked on a banana which i did not realise was 175 cals!! and snackajacks and a apple and a small bowl of cherios :( so had 1350 cals yesterday so bit gutted :( going to be strict again this week and going for gym induction at 2pm! :shock: x

Hi everyone! OK, I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10 stone 11lb. I'd like to loose 1 stone :) Off to the gym today to try and work off a huge amount of cake I "accidently" ate yesterday lol!
x

Thanks mummycat, I thought it would be her that won, she was great!

Have fun at the gym induction today Paula, wish I had the guts to do it, maybe once I've lost a little bit more

Vicks, those accidents taste SOOO good at the time.. then give it an hour and they make you feel guilty lol

I was kinda dreading stepping on the scales this morning, don't know why though.. it was flicking between 12st 2 and 3.. so I'll settle for the 3 :thumbup: 2lb loss... after last weeks 0 loss I guess its a start :winkwink: x

I am huge and going to the gym, but you have to start somewhere :shrug: I am doubting it now, I HATE getting the stares I get :(

i lost 10lb this week

:happydance::headspin::dance:

goodluck with your gym induction today paula xxxxx

15st 7lb so a loss of 1lb! its not brilliant but a loss is a loss!

im desperatly trying to cut out bread as much as i can this week i wanna see if it makes a difference with me, cus im always bloated, wish me luck! and hope everyone has had a loss this week!
and if not then hopefully it will be next weigh ingood luck girlies!
:) xxx

10lb! well done pinksnowball!!! xxxxxx

Morning girls x

Well done on the losses and good luck to those weighing in today!!

-3lb for me this week:happydance: 2 weeks to a big nite out, have bought myself a gorgeous skirt to wear and am determined to get into it properly, thats my motivation for the next 2 weeks!!! The zip does up now so thats progress, just a few more lbs for it to look good:thumbup:

Morning... 2lb loss for me! hurrah!

Paula hun, the equation is really easy if you work out the numbers in the brackets first, then it becomes very simple. (I'd def use a calculator though :D)
I know it must be hard thinking about going to the gym... but don't let other people stop you from getting the body you want... let them stare if they wish... because before long they will be staring in AMAZEMENT!!! :D

Well done to all those who have lost weight... Leanne, that is brilliant loss hun!! :wohoo:

Morning girls x

Well done on the losses and good luck to those weighing in today!!

-3lb for me this week:happydance: 2 weeks to a big nite out, have bought myself a gorgeous skirt to wear and am determined to get into it properly, thats my motivation for the next 2 weeks!!! The zip does up now so thats progress, just a few more lbs for it to look good:thumbup:

Well done!:dance: what a fab motivation :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->