2010 fat busters!!

Yeah it is brill way to work out expecting 09. Just wish i had bit more time to use it these days, think up & down the stairs 50times a day makes up for half the time lost on using the wii haha.

Mummycat - i want have our own house, soo expensive. Yeah brill game, put in calories for day etc to.

For anyone whos interested in the game, i was on ebay last night, seen some ebay shop was doing an offer it on just under a tenner, bargain!!

Pinksnowball thats fab, can I ask a Q? What happens when you reach goal, what do you eat then? x

i have about 8 st till my goal or about 14st till im considered normal but once u want to come off the diet you go up the cambridge steps and re introduce normal food , lou lost 9.5 stone went through the steps and has maintained it brilliantly shes my cd guru!! :rofl:

i know week one is suppost to be the hardest but i really think that this week is gonna be hardest for me

Phoebe is 3 on wednesday:cry:
and today was the day we went to the hospital:cry:

so this week is gonna be really hard as i normally eat loads around now to drown my sorrows . so need you lot kicking my ass to make sure i stick with it!!

:hugs: leanne if u need to chat u know where i am!

i lost 2lb this week.

i've actually gained this well :cry:
but i'm right back where i started
so not tooooo fussed!!

massive congrats on all the loses
i'll update in a minute :happydance:

xx​

Im getting fatter! :| The wii called me a couch potato lmao :|

im having small jacket potato with a WW tin of tuna and sweetcorn and little bit of low fat cheese!

normally i would of had about 4 slices of bread by now so doin really well!! :)

Hi all, well done to everyone - you are all doing fab! Weighed and have not lost or gained but had a few extra treats last week so not surprised I haven't lost weight. Going to be more strict with myself this week xxx

Well done to the losers!!

I missed my weigh in this morning,on purpose as Ethan slept through 9.30pm-6.30am with no feeds so my boobs were huge and very heavy so didnt want to get an inaccurate reading from the scales so all being well, I;ll get weighed tommo morning and let u all know if thats ok?

Wow well done everyone :)

I bought a new dress this morning and it's a size 10 :)
And i tried on 2 tops in H&M that were a size small and they were too big! Feel pleased,just got to keep on going now!

Ive just read back properly instead of the quicky scan I did before I posted.......10lbs loss?? Wowzers!!! Way to go :thumbup::happydance:

glitter fairy P*** off with your size 10! :p i wish hahaha xx

haha me and you jenn, ;) we can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"