2010 fat busters!!

Well done everyone on their losses :happydance:

Wow Pinksnowball thats amazing!!!!
Guess the CD really does wonders. Will u continue to lose large amounts like that every week?

Im now 10st 11 lbs so another loss of 2lbs :happydance: Im well happy!!!

Good luck for ure gym induction Paula, u ll be absolutely fine!! Let us know how it goes!!

Im going to start the wii fit today!! Know I said it last week but this weeks different :rofl:

Morning... 2lb loss for me! hurrah!

Paula hun, the equation is really easy if you work out the numbers in the brackets first, then it becomes very simple. (I'd def use a calculator though :D)
I know it must be hard thinking about going to the gym... but don't let other people stop you from getting the body you want... let them stare if they wish... because before long they will be staring in AMAZEMENT!!! :D

Well done to all those who have lost weight... Leanne, that is brilliant loss hun!! :wohoo:

well done you!:hugs::dance:

I was quite looking forward to it now thinking about it I am scared :( people will be thinking well why is she here!? but like you say, they will be laughing on the other side of their face in a few months I just have to :ignore: them :finger:

Hi all! Hope your all doing well!!

I havnt been able to get on much to update how iv been doing but the story so far is....Iv lost 3lbs! I am sooooo pleased! :happydance:

Iv had a really good week too,no crap,just healthy food,lots of salads :D

Keep it up ladies! xxxx

Hi good job everyone on losing so far :D

ive lost 2lb this week really confused how i have done that
considering i have had 3 takeaways this week! :rofl:
but woo im happy :happydance:

5lb lost in 2 weeks with a bad week just imagine
how much i could of lost if i hadnt had takeaways this week :dohh:

xx

well done mummytobe! just goes to show the small changes make alot of differance!:happydance:
morning Hannah x

Well done everyone on their losses :happydance:

Wow Pinksnowball thats amazing!!!!
Guess the CD really does wonders. Will u continue to lose large amounts like that every week?

no wont lose that amount again,your first week is always on average you lost about a stone a month so that about 3/4lb each week

but its gone and its never coming back!!

like iv said im cutting out bread as much as possible,
breakfast was scrambled eggs and about 1/4 tin of beans,
and a cherry, cranberry and blueberry smoothie, plus 2 cups of tea with no sugar,

feel really full now and couldnt finish my breakfast, really hpe i can lose more than 1lb this week!

Thanks Paula...

I think once you start going, you'll find that it wont be anywhere as bad as you imagines it would be :D Let us know how you get on!! xx

Well done to everyone else... some great losses ladies!! xx

Well done everyone on their losses!!! :happydance::hugs:

I will post mine later after I get weighed at WW! Not looking forward to it as :witch: is still here and when I weighed I lost half a pound :(

Pinksnowball thats fab, can I ask a Q? What happens when you reach goal, what do you eat then? x

2lbs for me-im pleased with that as ive had a pretty crap week so was not expecting anything!

Well done ladies on all your loses - and wow pinksnowball - 10lbs is AMAZING!!!

How you doing so far paula?

Great thanks :D I havent cheated once still, ate a few more cals than I normally do yesterday but still not alot really and no bad stuff! breakfast was cup tea no sugar and 30g bowl of cherios with ss milk.

how are you doing?
going to get Jack from nursery now then will be busy getting house work done got a viewing tonight, then the gym, will let you all know how it goes when I get back x

Woah mummycat! Going to work all that out when I'm abit more awake tomorrow lol. I loved watching the biggest loser, the amount the would lose week by week... WOW! They do proper push them though, I think that's what I need, a kick up the backside lol

Have got a wii?

OH got me Biggest loser game for it, it is brilliant. The works out really get you sweating, weigh in every week, someone gets voted off, just like the show u have to work hard through the week so your player doesnt get the boot.

I stayed the same this week :(. Well done on all the losses everyone! :)

Atleast you didn't gain Kirsten :thumbup: Well done everyone :hugs:

No, I haven't got a wii mummytoamber, I'm thinking about getting one. Good way to exersize while Kacie sleeps, better than the 10 sit ups I do at the min :haha:

Woah mummycat! Going to work all that out when I'm abit more awake tomorrow lol. I loved watching the biggest loser, the amount the would lose week by week... WOW! They do proper push them though, I think that's what I need, a kick up the backside lol

Have got a wii?

OH got me Biggest loser game for it, it is brilliant. The works out really get you sweating, weigh in every week, someone gets voted off, just like the show u have to work hard through the week so your player doesnt get the boot.

hahaha... that sounds fab!! I don't have a Wii... in fact we have no games consoles in our house! :( but it's okay, cos we've put all our spare cash into our houses... so one day... we'll get a Wii... just not for a while! Love the sound of that game though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->