2010 fat busters!!

Can I join you ladies???

I've started trying to really loose weight this past week. I have horrible hips and need hip replacement so I can't work out, like seriously I can't even walk around a store without leaning on a stroller or cart so working out at this point is impossible. But I'm hoping maybe when some of the weight comes off my hips won't be AS bad. But for now I'm taking SlimQuick and changing how I eat, cutting out soda and drinking tons more water. At this point I lost 3lbs!!! I just started the diet pills today though

:wave: welcome hun x

thansk GF, im in a dilemma now, whether to have a kebab tonight or not, cus iv just realised its my friends birthday and were going for lunch today, maybe if i have something light like jacket potato i can get away with it? iv been good all week! its gunna get ruined now i just know it ! xx

Can I join you ladies???

I've started trying to really loose weight this past week. I have horrible hips and need hip replacement so I can't work out, like seriously I can't even walk around a store without leaning on a stroller or cart so working out at this point is impossible. But I'm hoping maybe when some of the weight comes off my hips won't be AS bad. But for now I'm taking SlimQuick and changing how I eat, cutting out soda and drinking tons more water. At this point I lost 3lbs!!! I just started the diet pills today though

:hi:

quiet in here today girls!

iv had no breakfast to try and make up for two lots of eating out later, but i felt really sick suddenly so iv had a mini bag of chocolate buttons for abit of sugar, only 75 cals though so not bad, x

Hiyaa :)

ive had a slice of toast today and a ribena lol weird combo..
going out later for dinner all you can eat i cant wait :lol:

xx

Hiya girls

Welcome mummyandco

Booth Jesse is gorgeous. Kaiden is 17 weeks and weighs 16lb 7oz. Have u weaned Jesse yet?

So far today ive had a bowl of nesquick with skimmed milk. Dunno wat im having 4 lunch yet.

Hiya girls

Welcome mummyandco

Booth Jesse is gorgeous. Kaiden is 17 weeks and weighs 16lb 7oz. Have u weaned Jesse yet?

So far today ive had a bowl of nesquick with skimmed milk. Dunno wat im having 4 lunch yet.

yeah i have weaned him i was giving him baby rice about 6weeks, i spoke to my doctor before hand though he was on 9oz of hungry baby milk every 3hours by then, and he wasnt settling, hes always been on the 91st centile though so hes not suddenly gone big lol x

welcome mummyof3co :wave:

awww jesse's gorgeous :cloud9:
you're lucky emily only started enjoying
food at about 7 months and she still
doesn't eat alot :shrug:

everyone's doing really good this week
i dont expect a loss tbh i cant wait
until feb :happydance::happydance:

xxx​

Aww cute baby pic!
Am I the only one in here with a 2 month old? Well, I say 2 months but he's almost 3 months (on the 3rd Feb)

I don't think I've done very well this week,kinda gone abit off track and slipped back into old bad snacking between meals habits. I've really gotta stop and think about what I'm throwing down my neck!! Not much exercise either- an hours walk on Monday and then this morning I only managed 20mins on wii fit before Ethan woke up crying.
I'll try be good all weekend and maybe,hopefully see a loss on Monday.

thansk GF, im in a dilemma now, whether to have a kebab tonight or not, cus iv just realised its my friends birthday and were going for lunch today, maybe if i have something light like jacket potato i can get away with it? iv been good all week! its gunna get ruined now i just know it ! xx

Yummy Yummy.

I probably would.

Im deciding between drinking booze tomorrow or having a dominio's pizza lol.

Thanks for letting me know i hadnt overate yesterday lunch :)

I finished off the day with cheese & bacon pasta bake. Which said was 85 cals per 125g serving, i weigh out 150g. Dunno how many cals get in pasta shells.
Then drink of diluted juice.

Today, no brekkie didnt have time. Long walk to docs (up some horrible hills :()
Dinner half of W.W shepherd's pie (gave other half to amber lol) then i added 2 small yorkshires and drink of lemonade. Think pie like 220cals.

Hi girls, hows everyone doing?
oooo cant wait till weigh in tomorrow :D

breakfast - 30g cornflakes ss milk no sugar, cup tea no sugar.

Lunch - mackrel on WW bread no butter & a pear

Tea is going to be chicken fajitas mmmm :D pepper,onion,chicken, low fat salsa, only have one or 2 :D

done great in the gym, power walked there and back and done 25 mins on treadmil, 15 X2 sets of all the machines :happydance: 10 mins on the bike.... felt great!
just waiting for OH to get home from London, missed him so much and I am sooo looking forward to my sleep in :sleep:x

Done ok today

Breakfast-Activia yoghurt
Lunch-wholemeal toast with jam
Dinner is going to be a Jacket potato with quorn chilli and a tiny bit of cheese that i weighed out.

I'm glad i've got snacks in that are under 100cals for when i'm craving something sweet.Fruitini Ice lollies,special K mini breaks and fruit flakes i'm finding quite nice.

Anyone else got any snacks they are under 100cals that are tasty so i can look out for them when i'm shopping next?

snack-a-jacks are good, i think they are just over 100 cals, i dont usually eat them but I will if I really need a snack at the weekend x

Ooh yes i like the salt and vinegar ones of those.And Ryvita limbos are really nice and only 60 something calories!

Aww cute baby pic!
Am I the only one in here with a 2 month old? Well, I say 2 months but he's almost 3 months (on the 3rd Feb)

I'm here too Helz :hi:

Have had a good week so far girls :happydance: Am off out with the girls tonite for a few drinks and dancing, I only ever drink vodka and diet coke, so not many calories there and I usually end up dancing all night anyway, so thats my exercise for today too:thumbup:

Have a good weekend girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->