2010 fat busters!!

Fishhhh and chipssss Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! thats one of the things I will defo miss!

OOOOO dont!!! haha! god I am very hungry today I better lose at least 4 lbs on Sat or I will :hissy: LOL

yumm pizza :lol: i was so tempted to get one lastnight
but i just went to bed and chilled and put my ipod on instead
so glad i did cause i would of felt crap if i did get one :)

had a slice of toast so far today with half a cup of tea with 2 sweeteners

x

yeah thats true! when i am really craving one but dont get one I feel great the next day :D just had 2 tangerines took the cravings away a little

im having a kebab tomorrow, thats my one treat cus iv been good this week i only ever eat about half anyway and i will make ure to eat all the salad and not have chips :) still not ate anything today felt abit queezy just had 2glasses of pepsi max, im gunna give LO his bottle and put him down for a nap then get some dinner, im making meat and potato pie tonight probably fattening but im only having a small bit with potatos and veg xx

Oh I am staying out of this thread today :haha::haha: all my faves have been mentioned :haha:

lol paula i dont think a bit once a week will make much difference if been good all week had no chocolate or anything so i dont mind having abit of treat, x

right I am ok now lol...had makrel on ww bread toasted no butter and 1/2 can of ww soup with it so 400 cals for Lunch not bad.....

i just had a kids small tin of veg ravioli, 146cals, im starving now iv eaten though i wasnt hungry when i made the ravioli i just had it cus id not eaten anything, im gunna have a yoghurt too, xx

did some one mention kebab and chips :cloud9:

when i was doing slimmimg world you could have a kebab on a red day in your syn allowance.

Awww Jack made me a gingerbread man at school today.I ate half....dunno how many calories it was though.Erk!

Aw how cute glitter :)

Ive had a slice of toast today and a w.w shepards pie with steamed veg
so far going to have some w.w soup later probably.

x

Is 470 cals to much for a dinner & pudding? I feel like ive ate to much.

I wouldn't say so,what did you have?

I resisted lots of cake this morning.Woo!

I had w.w chicken curry (which i had to say probably nicest mircowave-able chicken curry ive ever had) and w.w choco brownie thingy. Im actually still full.

I tried do what said on fat families last night take 20mins to eat my food.

Theres loads cake and choco still in my kitchen from xmas :(

The weight watchers chicken is quite nice,so is their tikka masala.
I'm going to try the weight watchers shepherds pie tonight with extra veg...

I had that WW chicken curry for lunch, its was lovelyyyy!! Not sure what I'm gonna have for tea, not overly hungry at the minute so see what I'm like later on. I'm quite looking forward to weigh in... thats if I carry on the way I'm going anyway!

no 470 cals is fine for lunch and pudding! :D

today has been
breakfast, 30g cornflakes ss milk no sugar(200 cals)

Lunch - the small tin of WW spicy bean soup with 2 slices of WW bread with tin of mackrel (400 cals)

mid afternoon snack - mullerlight yogurt (94 cals)

Tea is either WW tikka masala or spag bol ( about 300 cals ish)

So about 1000 cals...but for some reason feel like I have ate too much:wacko:
suppose the scales will tell on Sat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"