2010 fat busters!!

any kind of rice cake is good for you :thumbup:
health food stores do nice mixed seeds and
nuts which are lovely :flower: i could eat loads
of sunflower seeds lol

milkyways and quavers are under 100 cals lol
i looked at emilys in the cupboard :rofl:

xxx​

Steve had some new cadburys caramel bunnies last night.They are little chocolate bunnies filled with caramel and come in little packs of 2.1 of those is 100cals

glitterfairy i always get cravings for chocolate, i have mini bags of buttons (75cals) and galaxy probiotic drinks (68 cals i think) for when i cant control myself, then i feel like iv had a little treat but its not so bad IYKWIM?

today iv had,

breakfast - cup tea no sugar
snack - mini bag of choc buttons,
late lunch around 3 - chicken burger with spicy cheese, onion rings and chips, i was out with my friend, i took the baon off the burger, and left around half of the burger and about half of the chips, and had 2 glasses of pepsi, cus other people ordered them and both forgot to get pepsi max :dohh:

just gunna have something light later not really in the mood for a kebab now lol, might have a drink though, hmm,

and whoever was deciding between beer and dominos i would deffo go with dominos if there was any round here that delivered! xx

oo i forgot to mention, what about yoghurts, and most weightwatchers cakey things are under 100 cals, iv bought the victoria sponges, carrot cake, chocolate cake bars, choc brownies and lemon cakes and since iv bought them iv not been in the mood for snacks :dohh: lol xx

I'm not really a fan of cakes....LOVE making them but not keen.
I don't really like yoghurts but have just started getting the vanilla activia ones,they are nice.

Well the plan for Jacket spuds went out the window as they wouldn't cook!!! So rice and veggies it is.

Just got back from the restaurant

AND

i actually did really well only really had pasta and rice prawns and fish lol
and a a nibble of a sausage :) went up 3 times though first time was just for
a salad had carrots coleslaw rice sweetcorn
then went up again for pasta bolognese twice with prawns and fish
rice and sweetcorn :lol:
didnt have large portions though..

but i did have 1 downfall lol
a slice of choccy cake but eh not that bad i suppose

xx

you did really well hun least you wernt like me and order the biggest burger on the menu lmao xx

I have such a rude mind i had a giggle when you said you had a nibble of a sausage!

thanks :) i was so tempted to get a couple of slices pizza though!

looked soooo good :( lol

xx

Does anyone have facebook? Maybe we could set up our own facebook group for us all to have random chatter and get to know each other better. xxx

i do gf, look for me im becki booth and you will recognise my pic, x

Am I the only one in here with a 2 month old? Well, I say 2 months but he's almost 3 months (on the 3rd Feb)

Aww Helz, I remember who you are now, you was overdue when I was!!! And I've just noticed you had Ethan the same day I had Kacie :happydance:

I've been good today, had the same as I've had the last few days, special k, salad, and a WW meal lol... gotta start changing things or I'll get bored lol

Arw im really bored waiting for big bro to come back on later

whats everyone upto?

Just browsing facebook really...i'm waiting for Big Brother too.Loving it this year :)

im bored too

im being ignore for the xbox :dohh:

putting emily to bed in a min
then ill be uber bored ...

been doing the washing all day :sleep:

i lead an exciting life ... honest :coffee:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads