2010 fat busters!!

The amount of money WW must be making from us ladies on here is scary! :haha:

i made meat and potato pie today, we had it with mash and peas, i tried to have a small portion but it didnt quite work as i had made too much and there wasnt enough to save, but i didnt eat it all so not too fussed iv had a good day so i feel okay having a big dinner, wow am i stuffed now though!

breakfast - tea no sugar, galaxy probiotic,
lunch - small tin veg ravioli, shape yoghurt,
dinner - meat&potato pie, mash, peas, gravy,

iv drank about 3glasses of pepsi max and a cup of tea no sugar, so i dont think thats bad at all really ?

i resisted greggs on the precinct when my mum and aunti and kids went in, and iv had a good walk today too :) x

:rofl:

today i've had

2 seafood wraps
(mussels, crabsticks and salmon in
a tortilla type wrap)

a whole jar of gherkins :blush:

and a whole tub of sorbet :rofl:

non of it fatterning though so :thumbup:
just kinda had a munchy day so thought
i'd be good in my munching atleast :blush:

jacket potatoes for dinner tonight

so all in all a good day! xxx​

seafood wrap sounds yummy! well done hun. I had WW tikka for tea, was yum, nice and spicy & tasty
1050 cals today.... busy day tomorrow, coffee morning at Jack's nursery, getting LO weighed, going into town with mam & LO's and the gym!

me and mum are going to take jesse swimming on monday, im gunna play with him while my mum does her lengths thenshes gunna get him out and dried while i do my lengths, :) im excited, doing some exercise and taking my litte man swimming for the first time! x

paula how much did your LO weigh last time im just curious to see if jesse is huge or not haha, he was 19lbs 2oz today! x

lmao well doing nothing active tomorrow gonna go shopping with my mam gran and LO then got my 2 yr old cousin coming to stop over the night to go out for a meal for my dads birthday.. i know this might sound weird but i am so excited for this
meal lmao i cant wait for it im so greedy! not going to eat loads tho jus
gonna go for the healthy stuff and a little treat :)

xx

paula how much did your LO weigh last time im just curious to see if jesse is huge or not haha, he was 19lbs 2oz today! x

She was 21lbs 8oz about 5 weeks ish ago, she is on the 91st centile for her height and weight :D Jesse sounds like a big en too :D x

me and mum are going to take jesse swimming on monday, im gunna play with him while my mum does her lengths thenshes gunna get him out and dried while i do my lengths, :) im excited, doing some exercise and taking my litte man swimming for the first time! x

:happydance: exciting stuff!!! its brilliant when they go swimming, My 2 love it!! we going on Sat session,familys only :happydance: OH can watch kids while I do as many lengths as I can!

I wish i could get out the house more and be more active...

same :( i live on a top floor flat and cant get
emily + buggy down the stairs and we're not allowed
to leave buggies in the hallways :wacko: sucks!

and yes jesse is a big un lol
haven't had emily weighed in ages :blush:
i reckon she's around the 22-24lb mark ish ...
might have to weigh her on my scales in
the morning :happydance:

xxx​

I have mental health problems and i can't leave the house without a family member and they often aren't around :(

Can I join you ladies???

I've started trying to really loose weight this past week. I have horrible hips and need hip replacement so I can't work out, like seriously I can't even walk around a store without leaning on a stroller or cart so working out at this point is impossible. But I'm hoping maybe when some of the weight comes off my hips won't be AS bad. But for now I'm taking SlimQuick and changing how I eat, cutting out soda and drinking tons more water. At this point I lost 3lbs!!! I just started the diet pills today though

i found some crumpets :D

so ive had 1 slice of toast today and a w.w shepards pie with steamed veg
and 2 crumpets :)

trying to be good this week cause if i go overboard tomorrow
ill not be that botherd going to try my hardest not to though :)

haha jesse is following the 91st centile, he loves his milk anbd his food though and he has aways been pretty heavy, though he is in the right size clothes for his age, he is in 3-6 and 6-9 depending on the leg length, hes quite long too, i havnt measured him in a while though so im not sure were he is on the scale, he is a very healthy looking baby to say the least lol,

https://i50.tinypic.com/2wqsroz.jpg here he is watching the football on tuesday lol, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->