2010 fat busters!!

all ive eaten today is some chicken wings
i've really not felt like eating :shrug:

starting to get hungry now but that's
the vodka talking lol

its obviously just one of those days

:dohh:

whoever was asking about snacks the other day i bought some banoffee cereal bars from asda 76 cals and they are really nice, xx

i think its all in my head the cravings :(:( just having a options orange hot choc hope that will satisfy me!!! if not I will have some cornflakes

can anyone get turkish delight options? cant find them anywere and iv been looking for months they are OH favourites and i wanna get him some, xx

Paula thanks hun, I'm doing okay. Not been counting my calories properly this week (ie... haven't written them all down!) so not sure I've been as good as I should have been.. but we'll see come Monday :D I've been super busy this week on business stuff!

x

Well done on the losses

My Oh took me out yesterday, i tried my best to start within what i should but probably screwed it all up.

I had spec k for brekk
Lunch i thought go check out boots food, lowest thing was a smallest wrap 283 then got some prawn curls things 70 and drink 5
Then he took me bowling :D i started to drink had about 6 wkd 2 being in with a red bull. 1 small glass of bubbly. Then took me for a meal, this probably where it got bad.
Had prawn cocktail for starter.. dunno if that bad or good. Then chicken with bacon & cheese, chops and peas BUT i did get full extremely quickly so only ate half, my loss on thursday was 2lb... so even if put on a 1lb have just lost 1 id still be happy.

going go try walk it off and weigh in tomorrow.

didnt have anything else to eat yesterday so pretty low cal day for me,

brekafast this morning has been - 1slice toast with a scrape of marg and some dairylea, a banoffee cereal bar and a cup of tea no sugar,

now iv had my week off from breadi feel able to control myself alot better and only have the odd slice :) xx

Afternoon :D hows everyone?
feeling so good today I did not give in last night again....another sat night survived lol:happydance::happydance:

Off to take the kids for lunch and to indoor play centre, going to have a chicken breast salad or a jacket potato. what is everyone else up to today?? x

I'm trying to sort out what to get my Dad for his 50th birthday...so difficult to buy for!
Housework today and just done a workout DVD.Mother In Laws coming around later and i'm hoping for an early night.

Really hoping i've lost 1lb or more tomorrow!
Also looking forward to treat day tomorrow ;)

Hii im good today :) still feel crap for eating a kfc though!
im amazed how flat my tummy is going though.. its going to be flat
as a pancake when i get to 9 stone :happydance:

im just gonna go to my friends house once im ready
to hear some gossip she found out lastnight
not good gossip either i dont think! :growlmad:

Oooh gossip sometimes is not good at all!!!

I don't think my stomach will ever be anywhere near flat,it's vile!

im having a dilemma, my dad is going to my mums for lunch today and iv said ill go, then without my knowing OH has told his mum we will go there at 5 when she finishes work (its an hours drive) so were gonna either miss one or the other of them, or jesse will have a late night which i dont want cus he will be ratty tomorrow,

weve finally agreed to have dinner at my mums about 4 then leave about 6 and then go to MILs i really dont wanna gooo :(

breakfast - missed cos got up late again (gotta make most of it while oh home;))cup tea no sugar

had a lovely day out at sea life centre and a good walk round :)
lunch - 1/2 tuna light lunch did not like the flavor :(

snack 1/2 bowl of oh's homemade tomato soup he left in the sea life centre we been to today lol
was sssssssssssssssooooooooo sooo hard watching jack eat fish fingers and chips then choc cake and cream for a treat

now having tea of ww meal.............weekends are a lot harder but i have not cheated but i would do anything for a pizza now :sad2:
going for a hot bath now to keep my mind off foooooooood :lol:

xxxxxx

Ah ive just not long got back and ive had nothing to eat yet
im bloody starving had a cup of green tea today no sugar no milk..

going to have something to eat now :)

breakfast - missed cos got up late again (gotta make most of it while oh home;))cup tea no sugar

had a lovely day out at sea life centre and a good walk round :)
lunch - 1/2 tuna light lunch did not like the flavor :(

snack 1/2 bowl of oh's homemade tomato soup he left in the sea life centre we been to today lol
was sssssssssssssssooooooooo sooo hard watching jack eat fish fingers and chips then choc cake and cream for a treat

now having tea of ww meal.............weekends are a lot harder but i have not cheated but i would do anything for a pizza now :sad2:
going for a hot bath now to keep my mind off foooooooood :lol:

xxxxxx

Weight watchers do healthier pizzas and you can make your own french bread style pizza however you want it,thats what i do sometimes.

You have done so well though :thumbup:

I should tell you off for not eating all day :nope:
But what i actually want to say is...whats green tea like?

I should tell you off for not eating all day :nope:
But what i actually want to say is...whats green tea like?

I know i just havent had anytime to eat yet lol

erm it tasted like nothing to me just like hot boiled water :lol:
im gonna have it instead of having tea now though
so much more better for u :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe