2010 fat busters!!

I couldn't give up my lovely cuppas :)

I do have hot water and lemon in the day mostly though

So today I've had
Special K, SS milk
WW spaghetti bolgnese
2 sausages and a dollop of mash

Weigh in tomorrow :huh: I've had :witch: this week, so I'll be happy to lose even just 1lb. I'm still feeling really positive though so I guess thats something

Dont think im going to have lost anything this week
probably just stay the same

im okay with that had 2 bad days this week so
just going to have a good week next one

I enjoy having my cup of tea cos thats what I have to save me from snacking.... and herbal tea and green tea is :sick:

glitterfairy, I seen some ww pizzas in asda and they looked nice but I felt to naughty getting one :(

Why? How many calories are they.I'm sure they aren't 'naughty' my Mum has had them before and says they are really nice.A couple of slices with some salad would probably be a good meal :)

today iv not done mega badly

breakfast - 1slice toast with scrape of marg and some dairylea, banoffee cereal bar, cup tea no sugar
lunch - 2boiled eggs on toast with scrape of marg,
dinner - chicken, 2 small roast potatos, 3yorkshire puddings, abit of mash, peas carrots apple sauce and gravy, (we always have sunday lunch, i tried to have more veg and less of the roasties etc today)

i think im going to have a WW strawberry cheesecake now, i think iv done good this week just hope the scales are nice to me tomorrow!

lots of luck to everyone for tomorrow morning! xx

im getting weighed tomorrow!!

OH been eating shite all weekend!, stuff i dont even like but ive wanted it!! :rofl:

but resisted!! two weeks ss :happydance:

weigh in tomorrow yea :thumbup:

had a massive roast dinner today :cloud9:

this is my last weigh in where i wont have lost
anything :happydance::happydance:

:dance:

not long now!!!!​

im starving now i bet i ruin it and eat something crap,

Woah i had such a bad nights sleep,i just couldn't settle even though i was so tired.

I lost 1lb this week.I'm ok with that,much better than nothing and i'm 5lbs off my goal weight.(Although if i reach that my goal weight will probably change) LOL

well done glitterfairy! I feel great today, very motivated :headspin:
ate 1200 cals yesterday, felt like I ate loads but it was all healthy stuff....
gym today!! got the running trax minestry of sound on my ipod now so I am gonna go for it today. Good luck with everyones weigh in's! xx

if I lose 2lbs or more this week thats a stone gone in 4 weeks :happydance:

Just weighed myself and I'm 10st 10lb, so I've lost 1lb YAY!!!!!!!!!

Paula, I seen that running trax album advertised, looks awesome to keep ya motivated :D

Well... I wasn't looking forward to this morning... but I don't know why, I've lost 3lb... down to 12 stone excatly :happydance:

Thanks!! Just deciding what to have for a little treat today, it's soooo hard, I miss everything so I've gotta pick something good lol

not had a treat yet this is 4th week, its the only way for me though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"