2010 fat busters!!

im the same paula, if i even have one treat thats it diet bust!!

in a few weeks in going to have a weekend eating food then will get straight back into cd

I dunno what I'd do without my Monday treat lol, it gives me something to look forward to, I think it's gonna be a bag of white buttons when I get out to the shop :D

was walking to school and my jeans keep falling down...need to get a belt so annoying lol not complaining though. Leanne, can you notice a differance in your clothes?

Morning...

Well done ladies!! I have stayed the same this week, possibly due to :witch: and the yesterdays lunch... but nevermind, I shall keep on at it and perhaps get off my bum this week :rofl:

Hope the rest of you have nice losses!!!

15st 5lbs so a loss of 2lbs for me! :) i wanna make a bigger effort this week though, also AF will be due next weekend so i will need to compensate for her, i always bloat and gain 1 or 2lb but hopefully i can keep at what i am now!

congrats on all the losses girls, and you know even though iv only lost 4lb i can feel a difference in my clothes i have to keep pulling my jeans up cus theyv got baggier! x

Sorry I haven't written again but there always seems to be so many new posts that I never get a chance to catch up and end up feeling a bit intimidated to reply!! Stupid I know.

Anyway, last week I lost 3.5lbs which I was a bit disappointed with as had been really good so have really struggled this week. Doubt I will have lost anything. :( Even tried my wedding dress on at the weekend and looked soooo fat but even that didn't make me motivated. Grr.

i reeeeally want cheese on toast with mayo and worcester sauce :( maybe for my treat for losing 2lbs? i will have a week to work it off eh? lol im so crap at dieting haha im just gunna make it with low fat cheese and mayo eh x

was walking to school and my jeans keep falling down...need to get a belt so annoying lol not complaining though. Leanne, can you notice a differance in your clothes?

yep i can definately notice the difference, mostly my bras and the bit just under my boobs

my trousers are slacker at the top but obviously because of the condition i have my legs are the same but yep i can def notice the difference , so can my family too!!

:happydance::happydance: :thumbup:
Emmajane, dont feel intimidated, we are all here to support each other :hugs:
your doing great 3 1/2lbs is great!! you should not be disapointed with that! x

I will have probably gained, may not go to WW tonight.... so fucked off :(

Its my fault, I weigh myself in the week and when I seen I had only lost half a bloody pound again I wasnt happy so had the weekend off, now regreting it.... its seems I have hit a brick wall with my weightloss :(

Well done to everyone who lost :thumbup: x

19st 2.5 lbs

:(

roll on saturday!!

well done for you ladies that have lost

:happydance::happydance:

will update in a sec

xxx​

its around 37-40 a week depending on
what shakes and things your have :thumbup:

xxx​

i dont know if anyones interested but heres a link to a spread sheet that u can download that charts your losses each week and works out your weight loss percentage and how much more to your goal

im using it its fab :thumbup:

https://www.minimins.com/cambridge-di...readsheet.html

https://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back