2010 fat busters!!

:) Lets hope so, just want my rings to fit too! - they WILL fit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :rofl:

:hi: most of you already know but im Leanne

your all doing great

i cant wait till next weekend i will be eating food then :happydance: then straight back on CD on sunday!

Sorry! Here it is :)

Btw my name is Amy :D

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
I ate loads today im stuffed cant really be botherd to be
really good this week at all just going to restart on monday :)

is it okay if i weigh myself once a month aswell?
cause im really obsessing with weighing myself all the time
and id feel much better with a more bigger weightloss through the month :lol:
ill add up how much i have lost a week when its time 2 weigh myself once a month

xx

breakfast - 2crumpets, scrape of butter, dairylea light and OJ x

Had nothing yet, got up and had a shower and got ready, got kids ready got in car to go shopping and get weighed and the pissin thing wont start :growlmad: so waiting for FIL to come ...

Ooo gonna get some cottage cheese when I eventually get there to have for a change on jacket potatos :D

love the dress amy, its so nice!

Im having a crap day today but i feel really ill & also like af is about to come so letting myself have a day off!

I ate loads today im stuffed cant really be botherd to be
really good this week at all just going to restart on monday :)

is it okay if i weigh myself once a month aswell?
cause im really obsessing with weighing myself all the time
and id feel much better with a more bigger weightloss through the month :lol:
ill add up how much i have lost a week when its time 2 weigh myself once a month

xx

Oh hun, you sound really disheartened :( :hugs: dont give up just cos you have had a slip up or two, thats how most people come off their diet all together. Think of Ibizaaa and how good you could look!!! x x

Well today I've had..

Special K with SS milk
Pasta with a tomato sauce

And the weather is pants so I can't get out for a walk, one minute its snowing, then the next its stopped.. wish it would make its mind up!

Only lost 2 1/2 pounds! :( bit disapointed really considering how hard I am trying...oh well guess its a loss, thought I would have lost at least 4lbs! well thats a stone and 1/2lb in 3 weeks so quite happy with that x

Jenny I lost 5lbs last week? thought I would be loser of the week only just noticed,might be wrong though :blush::blush:

A loss is a loss :happydance: And you've lost over a stone wooop!!! :thumbup: I can't wait to hit the stone mark... won't be long... :huh:

Thanks Zoe :)

today I have had

no breakfast slept in

TINY jacket potato with beans from asda cafe :growlmad: :lol:

6inch subway, ham&turkey with jalepenos, cucumber,tomatos,sweetcorn,peppers, light mayo was soooooooooooooooooo yum!! but I feel guilty :blush: 270 cals for the sandwich without the mayo so say about 320 ish :shrug: and a ww yogurt

off swimming now for an hour x

Oh and OH bought me a stepper thing out of asda today :D so my aim is to do an hour of that every single day :thumbup:

i had a mc chicken sandwich meal with coke, i left half the fries and half the coke though, and it was probably the healthiest burger to get lol and i didnt get large like usual, then we went to slide and seek and i had a hot chocolate with whipped cream, nvm its the weekend, i feel awful anyway so i doubt i will lose anything. im getting disheartened now :(

Oh no Boothh, please dont get disheartened! :(:hugs:I really feel like giving up somedays but I just cant :nope: dont just stop your diet cos u have had a bad day! you can do it x

Aww, tomorrows always a new day! Maybe start afresh on Monday, new week and all that. I had a jacket spud and a piece of chargrilled chicken for tea, didn't realize the chicken was only 165 per portion :D

Does anyone know what websites have a list of food with the calories for them?

Wow that dress is so pretty! Gorgeous colour.

Paula thats a great loss and over a stone.WOW well done you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->