2010 fat busters!!

Just feeling confused about having an offer on our house after being on the market ages then OH get told hes losing his job :cry: he cant find work anywhere and I am so scared about what might happen, dont know wether to accept the offer and rent a house then not be on the property ladder after working so hard for it or see what happens and risk losing it if the worst happens and OH cant find work :wacko: ?

Worrying and anxiety is horrible.Wish i could do something to help but all i can offer is a *hug* and you know where i am if you need to chat xxx

I've been up since 4....couldn't sleep!

I've lost 1lb again this week.It's really slow but i'm pleased it's coming off :)

Congratulations Glitterfairy!! Thats fab about the weight loss, not about being up since 4 though :hugs:

I'm the same weight this week, still 10st 10lb but had a bad food weekend (it was yummy, but too much of it!) so back on the diet starting today!

Well done Kez :thumbup: I had a bad night too Kez, was up until half 12 high on red bull :blush: Then Kacie was up at 2 then 6, don't know what was wrong with her last night, shes not usual up that much

Atleast you didn't gain Vicks wooop!

I've lost 3lb, 11st 11 now, wooo I'm under 12 now :happydance:

iv stayed the same 15st 5lbs :( im blaming it on AF due and a crappy weekend, started good today though, im gunna really try this week,

breakfast - cup of tea no sugar and a fruit salad(86cals but i shared it with jesse) apples,melon,pineapple :)

we are going swimming tomorrow so thats abit of excercise and i think we will go for a walk later if it stays dry, x

i only lost 3lb this week, a bit disapointed because im on SS no cheating but 19lb in 4 weeks is good i suppose :thumbup:

well done on your losses girls xx

3lb is fab Pinksnowball & expecting! Congrats :)

Yeah, atleast I haven't gained this week, but I'll be back on the diet starting today!

Well done Leanne! that is fab! I can imagine it being a little frustrating with you being on SS, I felt disapointed with 2.5lbs this week and I can eat lol but really it is great...3lbs is alot of weight hun :hugs:

Well done ladies!!

I lost.... 4lb's this week!! :happydance:

:dance: well done Cath xx

Thanks Paula.... makes up for staying the same the week before :D But I'm in a FAT BUSTING mood... so this week will be more of the same.... not even having a cheat day today :D :dance:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... it's my birthday week! So may treat myself to a glass of wine, but that's it! We can save dinner celebrations for when I've lost more weight!!!!

im really determined to try this week, i dont wanna be fat anymore, :(

it annoys me even more cus i keep seeing girls i know that babies the same time as me and they look tiny, it pisses e off, i look even fatter next to OH when we go out cus hes really slim and toned, i just look like a big fat frumpy blob, all my clothes are disgusting i hate it!

Yup know the feeling! I am fatter than OH, all my clothes are gross, no confidance :nope:

and what hurts me is in the summer when we take the kiddies to all the theme parks I cant even fit on the rollercoasters with them :cry: their daddy has too and I want it to be me, THAT keeps me motivated !!!!

I cant go to the gym today, mam cant watch the kids she has an appt.... gonna do an hour on my new stepper !!!...............

Ah hun.... you've already started doing something about it :hugs:... so all you have to do... is keep going! You'll be as slim as those other girls before you know it! Just keep try to keep motivated :hugs:

Paula.... you're going to be like a little kid again this summer.... going on ALL the rides :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->