2010 fat busters!!

I am a big kid, I love theme parks but it really hurts me that I have to worry and feel soooooo self concious :nope: think it will be next summer before I will be going on the rides with the kids, must keep going!!! x

oooh... you never know hun... if you keep going at a steady rate (say 2lb's a week) that's 40lb's by the mid-end of June! that's a lot of weight loss!!!!!

I love theme parks too!
Roll on march :D

I wanted to go out today, but its pretty icey and its been snowing so best give it a miss.

iv just been on the wii fit first time since december, i only managed 11 minutes! god i was knackered i got a stitch after the first 5lol, i did all the aerobic stuff though, just making dinner,

pasta with a WW tin of tunamayo and sweetcorn and gunna add some tomatos to it, then im gunna put jesse down for his nap and im gunna do somesitups, i could only do about 20 in my height of fitness so im gunna do ten and see how we go then maybe do a few runs up and down stairs! :)

Well done Cath :D Oh that remind me, have you got that equation thing you posted a while I go, I tried trawling through the thread but there 150 odd pages!! :haha:

Paula the rate your going you'll be on all the rides in no time!!
I can't wait to be able to wear a bikini :blush: i've never worn one apart from out in the backgarden sunbathing lol

I'm feeling really positive about this week, bring it onnn :happydance:

this pasta is really good, pasta, WWtuna&sweetcorn and a teaspoon of dairylea light <3 really nice i could eat loads of it, only had a small bowl though, im making chicken casserole tonight :)

I got creme egg ice cream for my treat after dinner today...i blame Boothh! LOL xxx

Well done Cath :D Oh that remind me, have you got that equation thing you posted a while I go, I tried trawling through the thread but there 150 odd pages!! :haha:

Paula the rate your going you'll be on all the rides in no time!!
I can't wait to be able to wear a bikini :blush: i've never worn one apart from out in the backgarden sunbathing lol

I'm feeling really positive about this week, bring it onnn :happydance:

thanks hun!! - no probs... it's on my desktop :D

calories = 655 + (4.3 x weight in lbs) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

You then need to multiply your final number by either 1.1/1.2/1.3 for depending on how active you are. So 1.1 for desk job, 1.2 for full time Mum, 1.3 for active job (on your feet all day).

It worked out my calories as 2176. :D That's what I need to eat to maintain. So if I eat less than that... I should lose weight.... remember.. 1lb fat = 3500 calories! xxxx

I'll never be able to wear a bikini,ever :( I think i've only ever worn one from the ages of 14 to 16 then i got pregnant.

I just am looking forward to being able to wear comfy fashionable clothes this summer if i keep this up and keep cool.Pain that i have to have sleeves on tops and dresses though.

Thanks Cath, I worked mine out to 1571 eek!!!

Kez, I didn't think I'd ever be able to wear one, especially now with my stretchmarks COVERING my body, but I think once I'm happy with my figure then stuff it!

My body is disgusting and my stomach is hideous,it's repulsive.Not only is it all loose fat skin and thick stretchmarks i have scars from gallbladder removal surgery and it just looks a mess.

my stomach is the most badly stretchmarked one iv seen, even looking online at pretty bad stretchmarks, mine are really thick and still pink nearly 6months on they are like massive scars i look like a tiger, if i can get it falt though i wont care, iv worked my cals out 1997.8 lol so we will say, 1998, but i want try and stick to 1500 as a rule, though iv not been counting iv been vaguely counting, today i reckon iv had about 300 and i wont know how to count my chicken casserole with everything i put in, but it wont be more than 1200 for a bowlful lol, i reckon 600 at the most cus i use loads of veg and chicken breast, x

Mine are still like that after nearly 6 years! When i was pregnant my midwife always said i had the skin to get really big thick stretchmarks....i think she politely said i had english rose skin.
And i don't just have them on my tummy.BUT i have a beautiful son and thats whats more important :)

I havent even weighed myself yet im scared to even look at the scales
this week i know ive gained :(

ill do it later on

x

Thanks that was a while ago but i dont have many taken with her
cause i always look like crap in most of them :lol:

Why do I always feel like shit over anything I eat!??? I have just had a WW chicken tikka meal with a white wrap, wish i missed the wrap out now :dohh: 180 cals just in the wrap :( and I had a ww yogurt so 600 cals already today and I cant go to the gym either :sad2:

Paula you are being to hard on yourself hun,i think you know that :)
You are doing a great job and if you are hungry you need to eat.You haven't eaten anything bad and missing one day at the gym won't hurt,you can make it up in the week.

Don't be so hard on yourself you have done and are doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->