2010 fat busters!!

Thanks, its just bothering me that whatever I eat I feel guilty! I need to eat :dohh::dohh:

i have english rose skin too, very pale haha, i thought i was gunna get away with it didnt get a single stretchmark til 27weeks lol, the ones on my back and bum have pretty much gone, its just my stomach and the tops of my arms! and boobs haha, OH says he doesnt mind they just remind him of what iv given him :) which is sweet but i still look hideous comapred with how i was when he met me! (which wasnt quite 2years ago so fairly recently lol)

paula you do soo well i wish i could do as good as you, dont feel bad your eating all good stuff nothing fatty, and a wrap is better than a few slices of bread remember that, dont beat yourself up hun your gunna look amazing! xxx

My facebook is Laura Anne Campbell

got a picture up of my daughter smiling in funny way :lol:

add me anyone if you want x

I got really bad stretch marks from having amber as i put on 4st, 3 of it was in last 6 weeks. Once a year had passed you could hardly see them.

Im counting cals (on as much things as possible) i know if i dont what i eat will be crap and full of poo. Im taking in around 1200-1500.

Anyone got 1 of them walking things, that count ya steps the cals youve lost so far etc? I got cheap 1 from argos 2.99 putting my steps onto my wii fit chart. im currently ay 2500 since 12 when i put it on.

Glitter, I'm Paula Turner add me if u like

OMG I cant stop peeing!!!!!!!! drank 2L of water so far and need loo constantly :blush:

gonna drink at least 2 L everyday to see what it does with the scales :D x

You'll need to take a shewee around everywhere with you when you go out if you drink that much LOL Have you seen those?

just done situps, wall presses (works your arms) and loads of squats, dont know how many of each but was just a quick 5minute workout, :) every little helps, x

Heya... I'm Catherine Pound, only a couple of us on facebook, and my profile pic is one of Lottie and I....shouldn't be able to miss me! :D

Paula hun... I have the same issue with bladder since having Lottie... am dreading to think what'll happen after #2 :D

i think most of you already have me on FB, im 100% positive no one else has my name :haha:

Lost 2lbs this week, coming off slowly but steadily!!

Well done to everyone on their losses :hugs:

Im vicki charles on facebook if anyone wants to add me, ill try look use up. Its a pic of the wee man x

Hey All.

Can I join you please!! Started Slimming World last week and off for my first weigh in at 7pm!!
I am Nic. Last Monday I weighed 15st 2lb and am looking to lose 3st by the time I get married in July. This is my first target... overall I would like to get to 10 stone, although I don't know if this will be a bit to thin for me.

I am on Facebook too... Nicola Evans (leeds network) if anyone wants to add me please just say who you are on here :hugs: Pic is my 2 boys.

Good Luck all!1 xx

Welcome FlowerFairy :)

I have added a few of you to FB now.
Well done Sweetcheeks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe