2010 fat busters!!

it was really good! i dont think it was that much cals either cus i used extra lean mince, and light chilli sauce and had alot of rice, it was just the sour cream and cheese and garlic bread that probably brought it up, theres some left over so im gunna have it in baked potato for lunch tomorrow :) x

Just made fairy cakes with butter icing with the kids mmmmm smell lush wont be touching any though, I'm hoping my neice comes after school to help Jack polish them off :lol:

was in town and got Jack a egg mayo sandwich for his Lunch and I got a healthy option low fat chicken salad sandwich 390 cals :( okkkk I suppose :blush: and I had a bag of snack a jacks too. Not having anything else until my tea tonight which home made veg soup :thumbup:

i think cals in premade sandwiches/wraps etc at boots,asda,tesco are disgusting!
i had tiny wrap was 284 cals.

390 is not that bad for a sandwich :shrug: I needed to eat I was out and thats the best option I could have chosen :) and it wa a main meal and I have stayed in my days cals :happydance: but I agree some are extortionate! like 900 cals without even realising :shock:

ohh not saying what u picked was bad.
im just commenting in general that some are digusting.

think looked at a small pasta pot 600.

awful isnt it :shock: think your being healthy by picking a pasta pot and its more cals thana cheeseburger!! I never looked at cals before, I just chose the one that looked the biggest and most mayo :haha::haha:

love your avatar mummytoamber :winkwink:

sorry forgot your name :blush:

i've got all my goodies for cd!!

:happydance::happydance:

19st 9 3/4lb :cry:

grrrrrr thats nearly 11lb gain in
4 and a bit weeks! that's awful!

cant wait to start shedding it :thumbup:

xxx​

well i just weighed myself and im 13.7!!
so i have put on 5lb in the past week and a bit!
if you could please change that for me jenny on the homepage :(

xx

i know how you feel hun

want me to put that as your
starting weight for now or
monday?

xx​

hi everyone:) Im jennifer and I just had my 5th baby nov. 12th 2009. I was on bedrest for 20+ weeks so I gained alot of weight (86lbs) as of today I have officially lost 50 lbs:happydance: I would love to join you join as I try to lose the other 36 lbs

Welcome Jennifer :D wow well done,how did you do that? good luck on the rest of your weight loss x

hi everyone:) Im jennifer and I just had my 5th baby nov. 12th 2009. I was on bedrest for 20+ weeks so I gained alot of weight (86lbs) as of today I have officially lost 50 lbs:happydance: I would love to join you join as I try to lose the other 36 lbs

yay another jennifer :wave:

welcome aboard!
i shall add you now!

massive well done on your weight loss
so far :happydance::happydance:

weigh ins on monday :flower:

xxx​

i know how you feel hun

want me to put that as your
starting weight for now or
monday?

xx​

if you could just put it on for monday please :)
if i have lost a little on monday ill let you know instead
of putting 13.7 im hoping to lose maybe 1lb on weigh in day

xx

can do :thumbup:
you never know it might drop
loads by monday!

just let me know what it is
monday morning and you can
start afresh :happydance:

Welcome Jennifer :D wow well done,how did you do that? good luck on the rest of your weight loss x

I have been trying to eat healthy, and Im breastfeeding so that always helps...Im really happy with the 50lbs in 11 weeks, I havent even started exercising yet so Im excited to see how good I do when I start on the treadmill:)

Is it a healthy option on a chinese or not?
this is for my treat night on saturday :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->