all my measurements and what not im so
nervous i've never measured myself :wacko:

tomorrow's a new start :happydance:

and for the ladies not weighing monday
no need to worry i wont be either my weigh
days gonna be friday from now on so ill just
use that as the following weeks weight loss :flower:

xxx​

jenny hes a mechanical engineer, he was an apprentice though and theyve dragged there feet since august about giving him his rise, im glad though cus its come at the right time really!

just had a banoffee cereal bar and strawberry fruit bar, not very hungry but just needed a little something to keep me going through to tonight, gunna make chilli tonight, got extra lean healthy living mince, light chilli sauce gunna use chopped tomatos too and garlic paste, baked beans for me, (i hate kidney beans) kidney beans for everyone else, and boiled rice, :)!

:rofl: i put baked beans in my chillie as well
oh's mad for them ... beans and cheese on everything!
he even put cheese on the korma last night :shrug: :wacko:

pork roast tonight as my last fatty meal lol
crackling!! :cloud9: :blush:

Just made fairy cakes with butter icing with the kids mmmmm smell lush wont be touching any though, I'm hoping my neice comes after school to help Jack polish them off :lol:

was in town and got Jack a egg mayo sandwich for his Lunch and I got a healthy option low fat chicken salad sandwich 390 cals :( okkkk I suppose :blush: and I had a bag of snack a jacks too. Not having anything else until my tea tonight which home made veg soup :thumbup:

Hiya ive had a crap day today really!

breakfast - a slice of toast with butter and a cup of green tea
dinner - pork chop wedges and peas
snack - choccy ice cream

not that bad hun :) I am hungry today! must drink more water to fill me up!!! but in a much better mood today thank god :lol:

I have been off my diet for the past last week so ive probably gained
all the weight i lost.. its starting to kick in though that i have like under 5 months
left to lose atleast 2 nd a half stone for my holiday in july!
so im going to have to kick my arse back into gear with starting taking
my cousin and Brooke to park tomorrow for walkies :lol:

Afternoon ladies...

Kez, (glad i got your name right!) hope you're okay... what's up with monthly visitor?

Becki... so pleased for you that OH is being paid better now!! What a relief! Congrats to him on the increase!!

Well done everyone on their progress, Jenny all the best for tonight... enjoy having the measurements done hun... cos they're only going to go down from here! :D

I'm going to cheat tonight and have a glass of wine... only turn 29 once, (unfortunately) :rofl: :D xxx

Just made fairy cakes with butter icing with the kids mmmmm smell lush wont be touching any though, I'm hoping my neice comes after school to help Jack polish them off :lol:

was in town and got Jack a egg mayo sandwich for his Lunch and I got a healthy option low fat chicken salad sandwich 390 cals :( okkkk I suppose :blush: and I had a bag of snack a jacks too. Not having anything else until my tea tonight which home made veg soup :thumbup:

i think cals in premade sandwiches/wraps etc at boots,asda,tesco are disgusting!
i had tiny wrap was 284 cals.

yesterday i had

brekki - spec k bar
dinner - prawn cocktail + 2 slices ww bread
snack - ww yoghurt
tea - 2 fish cakes + half tin of beans + ww yoghurt

today

brekki - spec k bites
dinner - other half of beans + 2 slices ww bread
snack - ww brownie slice
tea - maybe ww bangers & mash

yesterday i had

brekki - spec k bar
snack - ww yoghurt

today

brekki - spec k bites
snack - ww brownie slice

you're doing really well :happydance:

yesterday i had

brekki - spec k bar
snack - ww yoghurt

today

brekki - spec k bites
snack - ww brownie slice

you're doing really well :happydance:

thanks, well hungry today so i did 45min on wii fit lol. now i just feel fcuk'd

i think cals in premade sandwiches/wraps etc at boots,asda,tesco are disgusting!
i had tiny wrap was 284 cals.

390 is not that bad for a sandwich :shrug: I needed to eat I was out and thats the best option I could have chosen :) and it wa a main meal and I have stayed in my days cals :happydance: but I agree some are extortionate! like 900 cals without even realising :shock:

just had my chilli and it was soo nice but i had cheese and sour cream on top and loaaaads of garlic bread! havnt eaten alot today though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->