2010 fat busters!!

Glitterfairy (sorry have forgotten your name :blush:) That cupcake is soooooo gorgeous and am very jealous of the cupcake making on the weekend! If I were making them, I'd probably eat them all :D

Edit: I keep thinking Kez, but don't want to get it wrong!!

thats terrible boothh, cant they take it at a lower rate? x

eta: seen they are going to review it-hope you can get it sorted

the council did that to me as well becky :growlmad:
i had to pay back like 60 a month for ages!!
stupid idiots should get it right in the first place!!

i couldn't watch fat families tonight
the woman was the same height and the
exact same weight as me and he called her
a mammoth momma and i had to turn over
because it made me cry :cry: :dohh:

i've gained like 1/2 a stone since this group
began :( just more to lose!!

cant wait for friday :happydance:

:hugs:

it just pisses me off so much, my OH works 35+ hours a week for F all and they treat us like this, when we worked it out last night we'd be better off on benefits! hardly an incentive for the country is it!
it just pisses me off how we work so hard for nothing and all the scrubbers get everything (i dont mean any of you girls if you get IC you know the sort i mean lol) xx

It is Kez :)

I am going to have a quick Grrrrrrr as i dunno what is going on with my body.I'm having problems with my monthly visitor....

god news though im feeling abit better OH is in a meeting at work at the moment to discuss going on to full wage, we will be soo much better off if he get on to it and this whole stupid tax credits thing wont matter so much so FX for me it goes well!

i havnt eaten yet just had a cup of tea no sugar iv been too stressed to even think about it! x

Well that sounds good!!! FX for you :hugs:
its not nice worrying about something, we are still trying to figure out what we will do when OH loses his job end of March :(

had tea no sugar and shreddies for breakfast, going to pick Jack up from nursery now and go for a walk even tho its freezing :)

Morning ladies!

I made some 0point soup :happydance: going to try it later as I need to save my points for the Chester meet on Saturday :lol:

I bought a WW Cook Book, its amazing. I wanna start cooking more, healthy, fresh meals instead of relying on the microwave :haha:
So last night me and OH had tuna steaks, salad, boiled potatoes and boiled eggs, was lovely!

I also bought WW sauces to make Sausgae cassarole and Chicken tikka :)

Today I'm making a differant 0point soup, and a pasta dish that was on my weekly booklet from WW :thumbup:

Going to have a bagel and poached egg for breakfast :cloud9:

Booth - Hope your OH gets full wage :hugs:

i hate this country i really do, is it so much to ask for, an honest days work for an honest wage, i hate them its so corrupt! grr im not even gunna get started haha,

really need something to eat now cus i feel sick! x

jenny, just to let u know hun i wont be weighing in this monday coming, i am having a couple of meals this weekend and the way cd works i will put on loads of fluid so weighing in again monday after, after ive had chance to get it off again xx

i hate this country i really do, is it so much to ask for, an honest days work for an honest wage, i hate them its so corrupt! grr im not even gunna get started haha,

really need something to eat now cus i feel sick! x

:hugs: i know what you mean, after we have paid out for childcare its hardly worth bothering to work xx

i wont be weighing in on monday either as im going to be away until tuesday evening so will weigh in wednesday morning instead. We are off to muscat & looking forward to it, although i bet i put on loads of weight, i'll try to be good though!!

Stuff it, I'm having a day off today, just feel like absolute poo! Everythings got on top of me

I've had a sausage and fried onion sandwich with full fat mayo, can of red bull, and I brought a pasty for lunch

:shrug:

Have fun Caz :)

One off day is ok expecting,don't beat yourself up.You ok? x

just had 2 piecesof toast with flora and a slice of cheese on each! and a glass of vimto, i needed something though cus i feel sicky today,

OH has just text me to say hes goin on to a full wage now, £8.70 an hour, not a big wage really but its about £3 a n hour more! so good enough for me, feel like i can relax abit more now :)

Thanks Kez, yeah I'll be ok. Just one of them days I guess. Sent a letter to FOB's parents and I've spent most of the morning refreshing the tracking page on the royal mail website lol.

I suppose one day off in a month isn't too bad

No it's not bad at all hun,i always have a treat day every week and i will have more this week and next as i have my party on sat and my birthday meal next week and i'm going to enjoy it and relax.

Worrying always makes me want to comfort eat! *hugs* xxx

No it's not bad at all hun,i always have a treat day every week and i will have more this week and next as i have my party on sat and my birthday meal next week and i'm going to enjoy it and relax.

Worrying always makes me want to comfort eat! *hugs* xxx

when is your birthday? mines next week too!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"