2010 fat busters!!

will have to try those sausages I have had the normal ones and they were not nice.

Well done mummytoamber thats FAB! really cant wait to see how I have done this week.......

5.5lbs!thats brill! i was due AF today at the latest and she hasnt arrived i stepped on the scales and iv gained 1lb so iv ordered a korma, i feel so shit at the moment im so stressed with looking for a house and living at my mums im just finding it so hard i know as soon as we move out there will be nothing to tempt me like my sisters sweets, etc, so i know ill do better and can do exercise in my own house here i cant cus theres always people in the living room and theres know were to do it anywere else, im still gunna keep trying but i will deffo be more on it when weve moved!

nice weight loss:) thats awesome!!

is anyone else breastfeeding? Its frustrated trying to balance weight loss with eating enough calories to produce milk.

I just bought a toning belt today :lol: going to try it out on monday bet
its not going to do a thing but i hope it does :D

Like an ab toning belt ?

Thank you on the well done :)

yeah thats what i got :lol:

well done on your weightloss wish i would lost that much a week!

I had one, tbh didn't think much of it. Never seen a differance ended up selling it. Have let me know how you find it

Thank you. Just been lucky week I reckon, not been able to exercise as much this week, hollie been bit restless, found just fell off. Am not expecting much next week like.

I just bought a toning belt today :lol: going to try it out on monday bet
its not going to do a thing but i hope it does :D

Like an ab toning belt ?

Thank you on the well done :)

yeah thats what i got :lol:

well done on your weightloss wish i would lost that much a week!

I had one, tbh didn't think much of it. Never seen a differance ended up selling it. Have let me know how you find it

Thank you. Just been lucky week I reckon, not been able to exercise as much this week, hollie been bit restless, found just fell off. Am not expecting much next week like.

When i tried it on my mam was like bloody hell Laura you look pregnant! i was proper gutted :haha: cause it was like the belt i wore when i was in labour except the tone belt was pink lol i looked like i was 8 months pregnant gone :lol:

Morning :D hows everyone? I have been up since 6am and been really hungry had cup tea no sugar, cheerios, 2 slices ww toast, and a ww yogurt

Long day of cleaning ahead, need to get off here and get moving :dohh:

hey paula, i had a crap day yesterday! tryna do better today! just had a cup of tea no sugar! and when we go into town ill make sure to bypass mcdonalds and get something abit more healthy instead!

Morning :)

i got up at 10 had a cup of tea 2 sugars
1 slice of toast

and ill be having a chinese at about 6ish so not going to eat anything else till then :)

I had very bad fall out with oh. Iv got been got some cider, iv not ate since 7 last night I hope I don't put to many lb back on

Are you ok hun?

I will mostly be eating cakes and crisps tonight as it's my birthday drinks tonight :) Going to relax and enjoy myself.
Made some butterfly and John Barrowman cupcakes earlier.The Butterfly ones are my new avatar :)

Mmmm they look soo pretty! can u eat the butterflies? lol...have alovely night tonight! :flow:

I am just waiting for OH to get home from work, missed him so much 6 days is too long :nope:....we are going shopping when he gets in and to get weighed! AF is due and I always get starving! had a really hungry day, trying my very best to ignore it but I have ate quite a bit so far and not had my tea yet! :(

cheerios
ww yogurt
2 slices ww toast with cant belive its not butter extra light
2 slices ww toast with tin of mackrel
ww chicken and wedges meal
dairylea tri bite cheese

OMG thats loads :blush: and having fajitas for tea....this weigh in could go either way really, cos its miles apart from what I used to eat but more than last week :shrug: and I have only done hour and half in gym this week cos I have been so busy,but done lots of walking oh I dunno, just hope I done enough .......

I'm better thanks glitterfairy.

Still not ate, but gunna order food just don't know what.

john barrowman cakes? photos please lmao!

today iv been running around alot so

breakfast - 2cups of tea no sugar
lunch - vitamin water, cheese and tomato sandwich
dinner - is going to be chicken kiev, small jacket potato, and loads of veg :) x

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P2061120.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P2061132.jpg

wowww <3333 is that edible icing or just paper? i really wanna make OH some of them for valentines day, we have a barrowman obsession and i know he'd find it hilarious! xx

I am obsessed with Barrowman and torchwood :)

They are edible paper,you can get them cheap on ebay.You just cut them out and stick them on the cake.

omgthats amazing hahaha im well gunna get some thanks for that youve made ma day hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->