2010 fat busters!!

well done Jenny thats great :)

ive had a big sunday dinner so far today.. left a bit of it though couldnt be botherd to eat lol

wow well done jenny thats amazing!

today so far have had

breakfast - 2crumpets with scrape of butter and dairylea,

gunna have a sunday roast like usual, really need to do better next week cus im not doin very well atm! im just lazy i really need to try next week and stick it out! xx

jenny thats fantastic!!! i think ive put on over 8lb since thurs night :rofl:

i did that without clothes on lol

with clothes on its 19st 3lb

which is still 6.75lbs!!

:happydance::happydance:

so hopefully thurs night should be
a nice big loss!

xx​

had roast chicken, mash, 2smallroasties, 3yorkshire puddings,carrots, broccoli and greenbeans, and gravy :)

Well what a lovely day, Rosie loved her tea party <3 and I survived making the full buffet without picking at a thing!!! did not even have any cake.... not had much at all today as been busy cleaning and doing the food and playing :)
so have had....

cheerios 1% milk, tea no sugar

1/2 a white bun with 1 small slice of ham

WW meal .... gonna have something now hungry x

Had a crap night i will of gained again probs but tomorrow is the start
of a new me with my eating :D cant be botherd to eat crap all the time now

I'm 10st 8 this morning so have lost another 2lb YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

11st 11, didn't gain, didn't lose! SOOOO happy with that! Back on it today :D

Welcome Ablaski hun... of course you can join!! :hugs:

Well ladies... no loss for me, bit annoyed as I've been good and only had a glass of wine for my birthday... so will see what happens next week! x

Welcome Ablaski! :)

Well done Vicks on your loss and expecting09 & Mummycat for maintaining!

I have stayed the same which i'm really pleased with as i ate alot of junk saturday at my party.Last year i would have eaten that and then not got back to my diet the next day i would have just given up and gained.
It's my birthday this week so i'm hoping to maintain my weight next monday too but if i lose that will be great :)

Morning ladies

I am really pleased to have lost 1/2 pound this week, had a lovely, lovely weekend so thought I would have gained.
it was FIL 70th Birthday so went out for lunch on Saturday then I went as a friends plus 1 to a function on Saturday nite, 3 course meal, lots n lots of vodka, stayed in a hotel and cooked breakfast yesterday morning, mmmm!!!

I figured these things are not a weekly thing so was just going to forget the diet and enjoy myself, which I definately did and the half pound weight loss is an added bonus :happydance:

Well done on everyone elses losses and maintained, its Monday, new start to the dieting week, yay!!!

welcome aboard ablaski :wave:

and well done on the losses and
staying the same ladies :happydance:

xxx​

Hiya sorry, i havent been on here :( ive done really bad, so wont weigh in till next week

stayed the same again!! :dohh: i still havnt had AF though and im really bloated, i dont wanna take any aquaban or anything though incase im pregnant so i think its more water weight than anything!

today i walked my sister to school its 20minutes round trip but its up a huge hill! i weas so knackered when i got back, then i walked round town for 2hours shopping!

i had so far, cup of tea no sugar, glass of water, and a bite of my mums sausage roll from greggs! :blush:

really gunna try this week its crap staying the same 2weeks running on the plus though at least iv not gained, and i think as soon as AF shows up i will lose a couple of pounds in water! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->