2010 fat busters!!

haa iv just ordered some off ebay cant wait for them to come hes gunna piss himself laughing when i present them at the end of our 'romantic valentines day meal' lolll x

well my plan of not eating till i had my chinese takeaway went out the window :lol:

breaky - slice of brown toast half a cup of tea 3 sugars
lunch - half cajun tuna baguette with lots of salad cheese quavers (only 87 calories in the quavers) and had a couple of marshmellows

dinner will be a chinese takeaway ive asked to have sweet and sour sauce with veg and rice the chicken will not have any batter on so thats not so bad gonna have a few chips with it aswell bad today tbh but monday will be the good start again :D

my chicken went wrong so i ended up just hving small baked potato with a sprinkle of cheese, and some beans, then i had loads of shortbread :dohh: had abit of a bad weekend i think thats been my downfall all the way through im gunna have to really try next week! x

God i am so full now i ate the chips and left most of the sweet and sour just picked out a few bits of veg and ate the chicken nd a bit of rice :lol:

welll 3lbs gone this week!!! so pleased with that :dance::dance::dance:

so thats 18.5lbs gone in 5 weeks!!! :happydance:

congrats paula thats great, think im gunna start following your diet ol it works alot better than mine, speaking of which iv just had some more creme egg icecream :blush:

Thanks girls!! :kiss: I am over the moon ... ate alot today but all healthy stuff so I was a bit worried especially only going to the gym once this week....but I am chuffed with 18.5lbs in 5 weeks :thumbup: only time I have cheated is the fairy cake yesterday lol!
xxxx

:dance: well done Paula hun!! Fab result!!!

Becki sweets... you're making me crave that ice cream!! sounds lush :D

Oh we just been to asda to get our weekly shop and party food for Rosie's tea party tomorrow...cakes, cookies, pizza, chicken dippers, cheese, tuna mayo, egg mayo, sausage rolls, hot dogs......MmMmMMMMmm and I cant have any :haha: sooo I have got fruit salad, cucumber and carrot sticks and cottage cheese, crab sticks & a small WW pizza :thumbup: OH is having party food, I'm not :smug: xx

remind me of your loss monday paula
so i dont forget!

and well done :happydance:

xxx​

Wow you have done amazing Paula! Well done :)

I have had lots of cupcakes,chocolate and crispies at my birthday drinks tonight :( Not looking forward to getting on the scales monday morning but good to have a treat.

Wore dress tonight i wore when i was 9lbs heavier at Christmas and feel a bit disheartened as i don't see any difference :(

how u getting on jenny??

ive switched to the ss+ managed 48 hours
and then i had to eat :cry:

got my af early which doesn't help
and poor jason had a MOODY bitch to put up with lol

so i had a bit of fish and some peas
just gonna have 3 cd's and a tiny meal
it'll be something to look forward too
even if it is just a lettice leaf lol :thumbup:

scales are already looking good though :happydance:

xxx​

Well done Paula thats great! i bet you can see a big difference?

i wonder if ive lost anything on monday
bit wishful thinking though :lol:

Thanks everyone :)
nope cant see a differance in me the only thing is my jeans are falling down but they did anyway lol its just worse now iyswim? you wont see a differance in me until at leat 4 stone I recon :shrug:

:hugs: Jenny, you will still do great even if you have to eat one meal a day, no way I could do SS I would pull someones head off hahaha! xxx

Well done Paula! :happydance:
Aww Kez, birthday treats are akways good :flower:

Totally won't be suprised if I've gained tomorrow. I've kinda been letting myself go the last few days, but back on it tomorrow!

I'm starving today, going mums for roast yummmm! :D

i've lost 8lbs since thursday night :shock:

that's insane i cant wait to see what the
total is at the end of the week!!

:happydance::happydance:

kinda wish i'd stuck to ss but i cant do it
so annoyed i had to eat! i blame the witch

:growlmad: :rofl:

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts