2010 fat busters!!

i gain in the days before, but im like 2weeks late now so dont know what the hells goin on, then straight afdter i normally lose about 4/5pounds of bloat! x

i gain in the days before, but im like 2weeks late now so dont know what the hells goin on, then straight afdter i normally lose about 4/5pounds of bloat! x

ooo maybe if mines over my thursday my loss
will be even better lol

i hate being woman :growlmad:

even though id finished last thursday, yesterday i was extremely bloated, heavy feeling, my weight gone up, hopefully go back down in next few days

think it can depend on alot though, if you ate alot of salty food over a few days it can affect it or not drank enough water, loads of stuff, i just wanna come on now its pissin me off! 2weeks late and 4bfns :(

and i really wanna take my water retention tablets ubt it says do not take if pregnant, so i cant take em until she turns up, if i wouldve took them last night i bet i wouldve had a 3lb loss or something haha x

mm my mum just bought me a cheese twist from the bakery in somerfield, sooo nice, only small too, gunna find something else to eat now cus now iv had that im hungry!

I've stayed the same weight AGAIN. A few pages back someone was asking if anyone else was breastfeeding,sorry, can't remember who it was, well, they were saying how hard it is to find the cut off calorie amount before messing with milk production..I totally agree!! I did well my 1st week and lost 3lbs then my 2nd week I obviously ate too little cos I lost 4lbs, so the next week increased my cal intake then didn't lose..so then decreased it again but obv not enough cos I stayed same again :dohh: Thinking back to what I've eaten this week just gone though I seemed to have eaten alot of bread, so I think may have something to do with not loosing so this week the plan of action is to eat less bread and see where that gets me.

So far today..

2 slices toast (no more bread for me today now) cup of coffee
slice of carrot cake,1 choc biccie and 2 cups coffee (been round at friends house)

I've got half a melon to snack on if I'm hungry before tea time :thumbup:

just had 2crumpets, scrape of butter, scrape of dairylea, (your right i am addicted to dairylea lmao)

and a strawberry shape yoghurt, and pepsi max,

think im making sweet and sour chicken for tea, :) iv got a tesco lighter sauce, skinless chicken breast, and some boiled rice that will be alright for me wont it or should i pass it and have a WWmeal? what do you think? xx

How old are we all in here if you dont mind me asking?

Im 20! :D

just had 2crumpets, scrape of butter, scrape of dairylea, (your right i am addicted to dairylea lmao)

and a strawberry shape yoghurt, and pepsi max,

think im making sweet and sour chicken for tea, :) iv got a tesco lighter sauce, skinless chicken breast, and some boiled rice that will be alright for me wont it or should i pass it and have a WWmeal? what do you think? xx

should be ok :thumbup: xx​

Sorry hun.Just getting into baking and i'm proud of myself.

I'll put you off....they are probably yuk because i made them all by myself and they look like Boobies! ;)

i just saw them on FB hahahah they look like boobs! ;)

iv got good at not eating sweets now though, its just that damn creme egg icecream! iv been threough 3 boxes of it in as many weeks, im not gunna buy anymore now thats it!

hahahahah so its not just me that thinks they look like boobs lmao!

Hiya girls i am 13 stone 9lbs now :(

is it okay to weigh in on fridays? as im going to get weighed in boots
from now on cause i just broke my scales (think i slammed them down to hard :lol:)

well done to everyone who lost/stayed the same!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->