2010 fat busters!!

im 27

i really need to start drinking more water today!!!

Well done on your losses and maintains everyone :)

I'm 25 on the 15th btw :)

Been to soft play so been running around after the kids all day and I have only ate a 6inch wheat, chicken breast and packed with all the salad subway, was sooo yummy!! starving now though, tea is slimming world curry and wholemeal rice ..... sooo want a takeaway :cry: have not had one for 5 weeks now, thats amazin for me :haha:

i think you may be our loser of the week :happydance:

xxx​

Really :happydance:xx

Leanne how are you finding it after having the weekend off? is it harder getting back into it? x

hello Ladies.

Well done all on your losses and maintains!:happydance: I lost 3lb at SW this week so I have done half a stone in 2weeks!:happydance:

Im 28. 29 next month..sooo not ready to enter the last year of my 20's :nope:

Well done on your losses and maintains everyone :)

I'm 25 on the 15th btw :)

Been to soft play so been running around after the kids all day and I have only ate a 6inch wheat, chicken breast and packed with all the salad subway, was sooo yummy!! starving now though, tea is slimming world curry and wholemeal rice ..... sooo want a takeaway :cry: have not had one for 5 weeks now, thats amazin for me :haha:

i think you may be our loser of the week :happydance:

xxx​

Really :happydance:xx

you've lost the most this week atm! :happydance:

paula ive got you down as a 3lb loss
along with flowerfairy as the biggest
losers?

did anyone top that?

:flower:

good morning! feel in a good mood today! gonna go swimming this afternoon i think :)

not had breakfast yet just had a cup of tea no sugar! x

Well done girlies! :thumbup:

I didn't go to WW last night... I was a very bad girl with my food and drink on the weekend, esp because of the Girly meet :blush: jumping back on it today, although I'm craving a BK :cry: x

Ooo we are going swimming in half an hour cant wait!!

so far I have had cheerios, toasted muffin and 2 teas no sugar....gonna be a hungry day I think! just have to choose good stuff :thumbup: we are going for something to eat for Rosies bday and I will either have jacket potato, chicken salad or steak and Jacket potato :D

just had 1crumpet with scrape of butter, scrambled eggs, ketchup and a cup of tea no sugar, going swimming at 12! :D

right i managed 16 lengths, i was knackered after 8 and didnt wanna carry on but my mum pushed me too, and im glad she did! next weeks goal is 20! i feel really worn out now though! and also when i got out i realised AF is here so im gunna take my water tablets woohoo!!

Im thinking about going on this diet it's like CD but so much cheaper..
only downside is that you dont have a counselor come to visit you and weigh you.

They do give you support through online though so not that bad i guess :)

https://www.exantediet.com/

Argh, was meant to be back to being good today but I've had a pasty. It's like EVERY time I go to the shop I have to have one. I haven't had anything else so I guess if I just have salad or something for tea it should balance out :dohh:

I woke up at 12 and as soon as i got up i had Mc'coys!

think im deffo going to have to go on that food replace diet
or i'll never lose my weight for when i go on holiday

MCCOYS AHHHH!!! They are too nice, flame grilled steak YUMMM!!!!! I actually used to eat 2 packs in one go before lol

How much do you wanna lose mummytobe? If your holidays in 4 months I'm sure you've still got time to do it the old fashioned way, if your not keen on the meal replacement one :thumbup:

They have 2 new Mccoys flavour crisps out...they are nice but SO high in fat and cals.

I like the kiddies crisps like Wotsits and skips lol

Ryvita limbos and snack a jacks are good alternatives.

Good luck if you do the meal replacement Laura. (I hope i got your name right!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->