2010 fat busters!!

i was going make this pasta thing, but OH going be late back so not going to bother, probs WW meal for me too.

jenny know way do i feel confident! i feel like a big fat whale! but everyone else in the adult swim was like 40/50 and most were bigger than me so i didnt feel too bad, its just the walk of shame to get the the steps lol, x

jenny know way do i feel confident! i feel like a big fat whale! but everyone else in the adult swim was like 40/50 and most were bigger than me so i didnt feel too bad, its just the walk of shame to get the the steps lol, x

:rofl:

there's always kids and teenagers in our
local pool lol im always too embarrassed to
walk about in my cossie lol

x​

Walk of shame :rofl: fook it I dont give a poo cos I go to play with my kids, If they enjoy it I dont care what anyone thinks!!!

good on ya, on going to go back.

i dont have the balls to go swimming.

do they not have an adult only swim time jenny? try find there website they probably do, most places do ladies only too,

i took jesse to the big towncenterpool last week cus it was a baby pool thats really warm, i just went to the local one today, me and mum are gunna try and go once a week, and my bro has agreed to watch jesse for an hour a couple times a week for me while hes staying here so im gunna go to some classes with my mum too :) x

OMG if you seen me swimming you all would have a heart attack then!!!

dont be silly paula! i just cant wait to be thinner, though i could never wear a bikini with my stretchmarks! lol

im terrible on normal diets lol
i always cheat :dohh:

meal replacement works wonders lol

:happydance:

Are you finding it easy?

what do you have in a day?

xx

i am now im allowed to eat a little something lol

i have 3 shakes/soups a day
and i have a little meal in the evening :thumbup:

or i spread my 200 calorie meal throughout
the day and have my salad or veg if i get peckish
and then have the meat in the evening lol

and drink LOTS of water lol

the scales today show a 8lb loss with my
clothes on :happydance:

hopefully it'll budge a little more before thurs night!

xx​

That's great :D you are doing so well at it!

i wish i could join CD it would motivate me with the counselor coming
out to weigh me :( but i suppose exante will have to do lol i do get support online which isnt that bad i guess :)

xx

tbh i'd be the same without the cdc coming
round i get support online and off family so she makes
no difference really she just delivers my food :rofl:

what about joining ww or sw and going to meetings
they'd be good support i imagine and still cheaper
than cd lol

xx​

I need fast results though lol thats why im gonna join
exante its a food replace diet and im doing the total soloution plan
which is the lowest calorie one so should drop enough weight to feel
confident when i go on my girls holiday in july :happydance:

xx

I WANT CHOCOLATE!!! :cry: really peed off I have had about 1600 cals today if not more :growlmad: feeling unmotivated :(

well,since my weight loss plateaud last week I decided its time to start exercising again (baby is 12 wks old, I should have already started *lol*) man, i forgot how good it feels to get on the treadmill:) its addicting..my goal is 3lbs lost by next monday!!:)

i could do with one as well
lord knows where i'd put it :rofl:
i need a 3 bed place could turn one
of the rooms into a home gym then!!

bah stupid flat :rofl:

I went on threadmill daily when I lived at home. Those were the days I was able to run straight for 30mins lol. Then another 30min power waling. I need to get 1 great way to lose the weight.

i had 2 corned beef sandwiches ¬_¬ and a WW chocolate cake bar, for tea,

then we went to the cinema i had pepsi max and couple of handfuls of popcorn, im starving now though damn AF always makes me crave bread!! :( still water tablets tomorrow! x

Yesterday was kinda bad for me again, had - WW country soup, WW chicken and wedges meal, speacial k with SS milk, and then for supper another WW country soup with 2 slices of bread and butter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->