2010 fat busters!!

just had breakfast - 1crumpet no butter scrape of dairylea! and 1 slice of fruit toast with scrape of butter, cup of tea no sugar :)

im going order a dominio's, i know i shouldnt, but after finding my guinea pig has passed away i need comfort food :(

aww sorry hun :hugs: just enjoy your dominos, i love it but it doesnt deliver to this house :( i have to go to my dads if i want it! xxx

thanks. :) they never delivered to my parents or last house i lived in, i were gutted. i proper love them!

i shall enjoy, am bloody starving, dunno whats up with me this week tbh. Few days ago i woke up, extremely bad stomach pains, along with very sore ribs, like id been punched 100 times, my belly been extrememly bloated :S 1 min i could eat everything in the house, few hours later thought of food makes me wana chuck.

just had a strawberry shape yoghurt and a slice of toast with a scrape of anchor lighter, gunna make pasta for tea, xx

:( :hugs: I never had dominos! well today has been good food wise!

40g cheerios 1% milk, coffee no sugar

had nothing else until just now when I had half a fruit salad to see me over until tea.....got Jacket potatos in oven which we are having with WW Jar of chilli and extra lean mince beef.....mam is staying for some too. never had it before hope its nice, makes a change from beans lol.

i loveee chilli! could just eat some im starving, really tryna be good now i need a loss this week! i keep looking at nice clothes i want, to motivate me!

just had a small bowl of sausage, tomato and cheese pasta, was really nice but just had a small bowlful! x

I havent had the healthiest day but hasnt been that bad really :)

im just looking forward to starting exante on monday :D
then i can start weighing in again with some good weightloss!

hope everyones doing good

xx

just had a small bowl of sausage, tomato and cheese pasta, was really nice but just had a small bowlful! x

MmMmMmMMm your dinners always sound lush! I have had a sneaky peek at the river island website, used to be my fave shop when I was a size 12 .......... omg I cant WAIT to wear the fashions again instead of just shoving anything on!

today has been great apart from lack of exercise :dohh:

cheerios 1% milk

fruit salad

1 jacket potato with WW chilli lean mince and tinned tomatos in

WW yogurt soooo good day!

need to go to the gym tomorrow! wonder what the scales say on Sat........

lol paula thanks! its only cus me and OH havnt lived together that long and i still like to try and impress him hahahha (how long will that last!)

today i feel iv done really good!

breakfast - 1crumpet scrape of dairylea, 1slice of fruit toast scrape of anchor ligheter
lunch - 1slice of toast, scrape of anchor lighter, strawberry shape yoghurt
Dinner - small bowl of sausage tomato and cheese pasta! with a sprinkle of cheese on top (just a small one!!!)

had a glass of sprite, weve ran out of diet pop so it was the proper one loads of cals in but gunna get some more diet pop tomorrow :)

wow thats probably one of my best days! im starving but i need to lose this week!! x

got some 0 calorie sweetners today
fed up of skanky tea :rofl:

gonna have a cup in a minute i think
im feeling hungry today aswell :(

weigh in for me tomorrow hoping
i've lost quite a bit im been pretty good
all week :happydance:

xx​

good luck jenny!! im sure you will have done reeeally well!! xx

Do you have the shakes and soups Jenny then have 1 meal light meal a day?

when i go on the exante diet im doing VLCD total solution which means i get to only have 3 of my products a day! going to be hard :(

xx

when i go on the exante diet im doing VLCD total solution which means i get to only have 3 of my products a day! going to be hard :(

xx

yea :thumbup:
it is really hard yea, just dont start it when
you're due on lol

xx​

xx

yea :thumbup:
it is really hard yea, just dont start it when
you're due on lol

xx​

lol yeah i have just come off now so im ready to start on monday :happydance:

are you minimins?

xx

hey ladies :) im back from holiday, was actually really good, although i did have a big mac meal twice, but they dont have mcdonalds where i live & really craved it!!!

How are you all doing? xx

Morning girls :D hows everyone?

I'm really pleased with myself this week :smug: managed to not have anything at my DD's party, not even cake! no picking anything & yesterday I only had 1000 cals :thumbup: I cant belive the difference in my eating habbits now :thumbup:
my jeans are falling off too!
on fat families last night I had lost the same as them in the same time :D
Roll on summer, hopefully I will get a bit of my confidance back at loooong last!
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->