2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Night night Hispirits!

I 100% believe Clair that your nan is listening its not silly at all! :flower:

Oooh i hope so id still talk 2 her even if she wasnt it makes me feel better lol xx r u a spiritual person xx

When my gran died I couldn't cope with the thought that, that was it, It was too final for me. My friend had organised for a medium to come to her house for a group of us, at the time it was just for fun but the lady blew me away, she told me so much that was true to my life and lots about my gran, all things she couldn't have known!
Total believer now!

Hey girlies I got my babylove prediction:

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in APRIL OR MAY. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS APRIL OR MAY OR GIVE BIRTH APRIL OR MAY OF 2012. I see a boy.

Not as thrilled about the boy part haha but I will be happy with whatever I just really hope may is my month!!!! I am waiting on AF with 2 BFNS under my belt...Wish she would just get here already!

you ought 2 go 2 the church huni n we can both c what they say :) it would b interesting 2 c what they pick up on hey.... mayb they might pick up ur ex they say that they come 2 you in your sleep 2 give u messages etc as you body is more relaxed n that oooooh im interested now xx

claire1 hehehe i prob would b like that 2 but it will b worth it xxx

when Dan comes to me he is frantic and telling me i need to see his mum, she's not looking after herself and that i should go to her.(the last time i went it just upset her)
or
that i need to tell her to get his son. he's not being looked after
(dans mum didn't accept his 2nd son as legitimate because the mum is drugged up trollop, no denying its dans when you look at him tho)

i wake up feeling helpless, i haven't seen them in 4 years how can i do anything about it
and the next time he pops up i wake up with such guilt because i haven't done anything.
he's the only one that i see though.
my grandad who i loved dearly died 10 years ago and i never hear a peep out of him. :winkwink:
but i think me and Dan and such a strong connection, it wasn't a good relationship, we couldn't be with each other and couldn't be without if you know what i mean. it was very intense two years.
but the last time he came to me, i had had enough and i asked him to stop it now, its been going on to long he needs to be a peace and move on and i haven't heard from him since. :shrug:
i did expect one of my readings to pick up on him, but as they haven't i think he may of left me now.
he was 24 when he died he was in a car crash and died of MRSA in hospital poor love, his actual cause of death was a heart attack, at 24, but he was really heavy on the drugs i think maybe if he had been healthy he would have pulled through. :cry:

got my jennyrenny reading
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 21st and 16th.

so thats the 3rd one that has said july and my medium that i went to as well told me that i would have big baby news in july.
i know i need to take these with a pinch of salt but wouldnt it be great.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 21st and 16th.

so thats the 3rd one that has said july and my medium that i went to as well told me that i would have big baby news in july.

Oh I hope so, I've always thought july would be a good month to conceive, would like a spring baby ha ha. Not that i'm too fussy though! I'm tempted to get another one, but dont know if I should get jenny renny or Physchic star? Will prob end up with both, ha ha

Looks like i've got a few updates for the chart, girls can you do me a favor message me them to my page so i don't have to keep filtering back through to find them, if anything needs added or adjusting can you let me no on my home page to thanks

hey hope everyones doing well

Hey girl, i've been thinking of you.
hows it going, have things sorted themselves out?
:hugs:

He wants me back but thinking about it im not sure it will work thigs have changed and all.going to the docs this week to go back on the pill
are you ok though?
has he explained himself yet? xx

he just thought it wouldnt work and everything.then seeing me with brad hes got real down over it (even talk about killing himself) so im torn in 2 places

He wants me back but thinking about it im not sure it will work thigs have changed and all.going to the docs this week to go back on the pill
are you ok though?

he just thought it wouldnt work and everything.then seeing me with brad hes got real down over it (even talk about killing himself) so im torn in 2 places

he sounds like hard work. you can't be having that kinda stuff, sounds like he needs to grow up a bit. talking of suicide, its not fare on you, he's pulling on your heart strings and attention seeking. i really hoped to be with you along you ttc & pregnancy journey, but if he's being like that, then i have to agree darling its not the time for kids.:hugs:
you poor thing, you have to be strong and rise above him, put yourself first! x

BFN. Oh well, maybe next month.

Sorry lolam :hugs:

Oh I hope so, I've always thought july would be a good month to conceive, would like a spring baby ha ha. Not that i'm too fussy though! I'm tempted to get another one, but dont know if I should get jenny renny or Physchic star? Will prob end up with both, ha ha

I haven't had a jenny renny yet but I love my psychic star one! Her's are longer and more in depth.:thumbup:

are you ok though?

Yikes, he DOES sound like he's hard work. You deserve better. But I think your right in taking a break with TTC. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->