2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hey ladies well ive finished work now yaaaawn camped out with michael last night while he went fishin hehehe was fun but im tired now i even took my bbt hehehe only a little bit higher but i didnt have a sleepin bag or anythin n i was pretty cool throughout the night but still its a rise hey?? hispirt ur charts lookin good huni ur temp dip could poss be implantation so dont worry 2 much huni xx still not heard from star yet im gonna give her till monday eve as its a bank hol n all that she could of gone away or something

i bet that was fun!!
thanks hun i'm hoping my chart will have a surge tomorrow.
i reakon you'll have your reading by tuesday, it will be worth the wait i promise, have you read hers b4? you can have a peak at mine if you like, get you geared up :winkwink:

xxx

Yeah it was fun thanks huni :thumbup:
im sure u will get your surge darl im sure of it :hugs: I would 2 read urs yes plz i have tried reading back in the threads to see but couldnt find it would love 2 read it xxxx

hey ladies well ive finished work now yaaaawn camped out with michael last night while he went fishin hehehe was fun but im tired now i even took my bbt hehehe only a little bit higher but i didnt have a sleepin bag or anythin n i was pretty cool throughout the night but still its a rise hey?? hispirt ur charts lookin good huni ur temp dip could poss be implantation so dont worry 2 much huni xx still not heard from star yet im gonna give her till monday eve as its a bank hol n all that she could of gone away or something

i bet that was fun!!
thanks hun i'm hoping my chart will have a surge tomorrow.
i reakon you'll have your reading by tuesday, it will be worth the wait i promise, have you read hers b4? you can have a peak at mine if you like, get you geared up :winkwink:

xxx

Yeah it was fun thanks huni :thumbup:
im sure u will get your surge darl im sure of it :hugs: I would 2 read urs yes plz i have tried reading back in the threads to see but couldnt find it would love 2 read it xxxx
here you go i'll leave it up til tomoz 4 u
i don't like to leave them up too long incase theres some scammers looking.
here you go

omg that is so beautiful babes u may take it down if u want i totally agree with scammers etc but that was lovely babes ooooh i want mine even now ive been lookin in2 gettin another 1 but cant find a decent 1 at the mo im goin 2 a spiritualist church on fri next week for what they call reading of the hands im very interested in y them glasses shattered n small things keep happening 2 my nan has visited me in a dream once b4 2 warn me that my mother was upset n 2 tell her she was bein silly ...... the next morn i caled my mum apprently she had had a argument with my dad regarding some of my nans old junk which she wont throw out but my dad told her its just junk she wont mind so my mum threatend 2 throw him out instead (only messin) but that was freaky n no1 knew about that but her so hmmmmmm im wonderin even more now.... put it this way ive not had a glass of wine since lol xxxx

I totally believe you, be interesting to see what happens
When i was on my honeymoon in 2006 i woke up in the middle of the night, hysterical telling my husband that Dan had died (my ex) and that i knew it was just a dream but i really believed he was dead.
When we returned home my mum ushered my husband into the kitchen while i spoke to my sister and said to him Dan's died, how am i going to tell Kerry, and he said, she already knows.My whole honeymoon i felt so guilty ranting on about my ex that i thought had died to my newly wed husband, but i was right
i sometimes feel dan in my dreams, he comes to visit me, most of the time it isn't very nice, i wake up with such a feeling of guilt and usually feel really upset, like devastated.
everyone thinks i'm mad of course!
theres a spiritual church around the corner from me, i may investigate!

xxx

Who did that reading for you highspirit? Very indepth.
Clairemichael, hope you get some answers. Very interesting. With regards to you feeling the presence of your nan and being able to smell her. I once smelt my grandad not long after he passed, I was very young and didnt understand, I just remember sniffing round my room trying to find where the smell was coming from. I'm really comforted by it now. Both my mum and nan had experiences which I dont want to go into on here as some people might thinks its a bit much...but I believe they happened.
When a friend of mine passed, I also had a weird electrical thing happen at a friends house when I was talking about her. Her cd player turned itself on even though it was turned off at the wall. We were both really freaked out! I take everything with a pinch of salt and try to find an explanation, but there wasnt one for that!!

Hi!
Can I join you ladies please? I bought a Gail prediction, really pleased with it although I am hoping she has the months out (just by a few!).

Gail predicted Aug conception and testing in September, she said baby girl 2012. Really hope she is right about the healthy baby girl 2012!

omg bless u do you have dreams sometimes that come true or feelings that you have been there before like dajavu?? u might find that ur senseative ive had a dream b4 - my bestfriends daughter died aged 9 she came 2 me in a dream when i moved back 2 the area sayin that someone had moved somethin and she didnt like it she was very upset n anciuos the following morn i called my friend and told her.... she put the phone down her oh called back tellin me that that eve she went 2 c a medium and the she told her 2 move a object she adored n put it somewhere awkward she had put the disney princess snow globe that i had brought her n the same as my little girl 4 1 xmas in the middle of the little girls bedroom on a mat and NOT told a single person not even her oh wth??? it happens every now n again 2 me that i dream like that but i get dejavu very often etc
you ought 2 look in2 a spiritulist church there very good apparntly ull have 2 let me know how u get on xx

That is Crazy Hispirit! Just read yours as well claremichael, you ladies ought to get youselves to that church. You both seem to be intune with that kind of thing x

There is a spiritualist church near me but I would be so emotional going I don't think I could hold it together. Keep trying to build up the courage to go, please let us know how you get on!

Clairemichael, hope you get some answers. Very interesting. With regards to you feeling the presence of your nan and being able to smell her. I once smelt my grandad not long after he passed, I was very young and didnt understand, I just remember sniffing round my room trying to find where the smell was coming from. I'm really comforted by it now. Both my mum and nan had experiences which I dont want to go into on here as some people might thinks its a bit much...but I believe they happened.
When a friend of mine passed, I also had a weird electrical thing happen at a friends house when I was talking about her. Her cd player turned itself on even though it was turned off at the wall. We were both really freaked out! I take everything with a pinch of salt and try to find an explanation, but there wasnt one for that!!

Psychic star on eBay xxx

Thanks Claire1 i feel very connected 2 my nan i cared 4 her in the last few weeks off her life but sadly went home 2 look after my kids in the eve like i always did when my mum came home (we did caring in like shifts me durin the day 8-4 mum after that) but wen my bro called 2 tell me hurry i ran up the street so fast i had already missed her so i sat by her side untill the morn i fell asleep holdin her hand till they took her its cos of her i love my new job well not exactly new lol been there a yr now im a carer 4 the disabled n elderly in there homes n i feel close 2 her everyday bless her but sometimes i feel cold then like a prickly warm feelin etc some people dnt believe it :wacko:but im afraid im a very strong believer :thumbup:

omg bless u do you have dreams sometimes that come true or feelings that you have been there before like dajavu?? u might find that ur senseative ive had a dream b4 - my bestfriends daughter died aged 9 she came 2 me in a dream when i moved back 2 the area sayin that someone had moved somethin and she didnt like it she was very upset n anciuos the following morn i called my friend and told her.... she put the phone down her oh called back tellin me that that eve she went 2 c a medium and the she told her 2 move a object she adored n put it somewhere awkward she had put the disney princess snow globe that i had brought her n the same as my little girl 4 1 xmas in the middle of the little girls bedroom on a mat and NOT told a single person not even her oh wth??? it happens every now n again 2 me that i dream like that but i get dejavu very often etc
you ought 2 look in2 a spiritulist church there very good apparntly ull have 2 let me know how u get on xx

That's amazing.freaky and spooky but still wicked . We definitely need to get u reading tarots I think u'l b ace at it. X

Hi!
Can I join you ladies please? I bought a Gail prediction, really pleased with it although I am hoping she has the months out (just by a few!).

Gail predicted Aug conception and testing in September, she said baby girl 2012. Really hope she is right about the healthy baby girl 2012!

Welcome xxx

you ought 2 go 2 the church huni n we can both c what they say :) it would b interesting 2 c what they pick up on hey.... mayb they might pick up ur ex they say that they come 2 you in your sleep 2 give u messages etc as you body is more relaxed n that oooooh im interested now xx

claire1 hehehe i prob would b like that 2 but it will b worth it xxx

Thanks Claire1 i feel very connected 2 my nan i cared 4 her in the last few weeks off her life but sadly went home 2 look after my kids in the eve like i always did when my mum came home (we did caring in like shifts me durin the day 8-4 mum after that) but wen my bro called 2 tell me hurry i ran up the street so fast i had already missed her so i sat by her side untill the morn i fell asleep holdin her hand till they took her its cos of her i love my new job well not exactly new lol been there a yr now im a carer 4 the disabled n elderly in there homes n i feel close 2 her everyday bless her but sometimes i feel cold then like a prickly warm feelin etc some people dnt believe it :wacko:but im afraid im a very strong believer :thumbup:

:cry: You've bought a tear to my eye. I have a really close family as well, I'm positive your nan is keeping an eye on you. You will get some answers soon I'm sure.xx

Thanks!

Really glad I have found ths site and looking forward to sharing everyones journeys with them :flower:

woooow u read my mind ive been lookin in2 that these last few days ive brought a book friday just looking where 2 buy some cards from im gonna look at the may day bank hol market 2morow i had a spritulaist reading yrs ago ive been lookin 4 the tape as they recorded it would b great 2 hear what they said again xxx

:cry: You've bought a tear to my eye. I have a really close family as well, I'm positive your nan is keeping an eye on you. You will get some answers soon I'm sure.xx

:hugs: awww thanks huni i do hope so i know its silly but oi talk 2 her all the time when no1 is listening :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->