2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

https://www.dogproductshop.co.uk/smile/animated/anim_63.gif

omg thats just made me really frustrated lol :) i emailed star n explained that something was going on in my house that i couldnt explain and i wanted 2 know wen i would get my readin still waiting on a reply..... im hopin it was my nan as 2 of my readings have pickd up on her already yaaaaaaay :) xx

i know, i was really p****d off after reading it, i thought reading it would get me all mushy and hopefull again, make me start talking to my belly button or summet! no instead its 'well love u ain't got luck on your side anyway, and just to make it even harder nature ain't either!" lol

no doubt its your nan then babe, you'll from star by tomorrow! :hugs:

Hispirits I liked your vent. As for the stats, ive known a few woman who are close to me who had difficulties or were told they could not have children. And all of them have a child or has a child on the way.
The mind is a powerful thing, I think we should all try to stay positive.:thumbup: I really think it will help:)

:spermy::dust::spermy::dust::spermy:

Hispirits I liked your vent. As for the stats, ive known a few woman who are close to me who had difficulties or were told they could not have children. And all of them have a child or has a child on the way.
The mind is a powerful thing, I think we should all try to stay positive.:thumbup: I really think it will help:)

i know hun
and thats usually my way of thinking, but i think as soon as ovulation has been and gone and its completely up to nature i feel so helpless because i can't help it any way other (than remaining calm and stress free) i start to go a bit dark.
i think i need another reading lol :haha:

i know hun
and thats usually my way of thinking, but i think as soon as ovulation has been and gone and its completely up to nature i feel so helpless because i can't help it any way other (than remaining calm and stress free) i start to go a bit dark.

Ya the 2WW makes me a little nuts:wacko: I REALLY hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morn. I'm gonna b bummed if it doesn't, I think I'll chart stalk before I go to bed:winkwink:

i know hun

Ya the 2WW makes me a little nuts:wacko: I REALLY hope my temp goes back up tomorrow morn. I'm gonna b bummed if it doesn't, I think I'll chart stalk before I go to bed:winkwink:

mine hasn't so my chances are slipping away, if it goes down again tomorrow i think i'm well and truly out.
i hope you wake up to a nice high temperature today love :hugs:

omg thats just made me really frustrated lol :) i emailed star n explained that something was going on in my house that i couldnt explain and i wanted 2 know wen i would get my readin still waiting on a reply..... im hopin it was my nan as 2 of my readings have pickd up on her already yaaaaaaay :) xx

i know, i was really p****d off after reading it, i thought reading it would get me all mushy and hopefull again, make me start talking to my belly button or summet! no instead its 'well love u ain't got luck on your side anyway, and just to make it even harder nature ain't either!" lol

no doubt its your nan then babe, you'll from star by tomorrow! :hugs:

i think shes smashing your glasses telling you not to have a glass of wine definitely a sign

xx

our thread is getting low on readings.......
so i had another one hehe
i had a jenny renny a year ago and she said may 2011, so i thought i'd get another, see what she says now :

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of April 2012 - specific reference to the 10th and 13th.

a bit disappointed,seems like quite long way but what will be will be.

tallmom, have you figured out how to do a conception reading yet, i think i need one! x x

how long did it take her to get back to you???

its my original due date for the triplets today................life sucks!
you all cheered me up yesterday, i actually laughed out loud, esp to the over easy eggs!!!

you al dont even realise this but your helping me grieve!!...next step....outside!!!!!

Hi LAdies, Hope you're all enjoying the weather? I had another reading....Panrosa predicts July BFP and a boy...thats my second july prediction. FX'd, but not gonna get my hopes up to much.
Hispirits, hope your temp goes up tom, but dont worry if it doesnt, you still have a whole month of may to go!!!
Oh and you said someone ebay did a good reading, who was it? And yes...i'm now addicted to readings ha ha

you all cheered me up yesterday, i actually laughed out loud, esp to the over easy eggs!!!

you al dont even realise this but your helping me grieve!!...next step....outside!!!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs: beginning of next month it will be a year since my MC, so right around this time last year I conceived. It's hard isn't it, we just gotta hope for the best. :dust:

:hugs:
its awful when that dayas comes round i know how you feel. i should have two babies here with me now :cry:
our time will come hun xxxx:hugs:

Hi LAdies, Hope you're all enjoying the weather? I had another reading....Panrosa predicts July BFP and a boy...thats my second july prediction. FX'd, but not gonna get my hopes up to much.
Hispirits, hope your temp goes up tom, but dont worry if it doesnt, you still have a whole month of may to go!!!
Oh and you said someone ebay did a good reading, who was it? And yes...i'm now addicted to readings ha ha

which ones have you already had? xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs: beginning of next month it will be a year since my MC, so right around this time last year I conceived. It's hard isn't it, we just gotta hope for the best. :dust:

this might be of interest

my nan has 4 kids, 3 of them have birthdays in february, meaning she conceived 3 times in june.
my aunt has 2 kids both born a in on the same day in april, so she conceived twice in july
my other aunt has two kids born in december so she conceived twice in march
and my best bud has two kids whos birthdays are 1 day apart in may so she conceived in august.

my last pregnancy was conceived in may and the one before that in september, if i conceive in may again this year too i think that maybe its evident that you have a couple of months through out the year when your chances of conceiving are higher, what do you guys think?
interesting isn't it :shrug:

I can believe that! Spring time is a very fertile time of the year for most animals, especially in places where there are four seasons.

I found a couple :bfp: charts in the FF galleries that had two low temps for implantation dip, I feel better now:haha: gotta love those galleries!

I can believe that! Spring time is a very fertile time of the year for most animals, especially in places where there are four seasons.

I found a couple :bfp: charts in the FF galleries that had two low temps for implantation dip, I feel better now:haha: gotta love those galleries!

yeah me too :thumbup: it ain't over till the fat witch sings!
i just check some out with the same post ov temps as mine and quite a few ended :bfp: so it perked me up a bit too. i think tomorrows the judgement day of bbt's for you and me hun, we can cry together if it goes down :haha:
xxx

hey ladies well ive finished work now yaaaawn camped out with michael last night while he went fishin hehehe was fun but im tired now i even took my bbt hehehe only a little bit higher but i didnt have a sleepin bag or anythin n i was pretty cool throughout the night but still its a rise hey?? hispirt ur charts lookin good huni ur temp dip could poss be implantation so dont worry 2 much huni xx still not heard from star yet im gonna give her till monday eve as its a bank hol n all that she could of gone away or something

hey ladies well ive finished work now yaaaawn camped out with michael last night while he went fishin hehehe was fun but im tired now i even took my bbt hehehe only a little bit higher but i didnt have a sleepin bag or anythin n i was pretty cool throughout the night but still its a rise hey?? hispirt ur charts lookin good huni ur temp dip could poss be implantation so dont worry 2 much huni xx still not heard from star yet im gonna give her till monday eve as its a bank hol n all that she could of gone away or something

i bet that was fun!!
thanks hun i'm hoping my chart will have a surge tomorrow.
i reakon you'll have your reading by tuesday, it will be worth the wait i promise, have you read hers b4? you can have a peak at mine if you like, get you geared up :winkwink:

xxx

I've had a Gail reading which was june/July girl and panrosa july and a boy.

I def agree with re-fertile months. My family has lots of birthdays in march and april, which would mean june/july conception, hope I follow suit with my reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->