2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Ooh had another reading Star predicted a boy in august bfp, but could be scan as well? Humm who knows...time will tell :)

Hi ladies.
Never thought I would be pleased to see af, but yeh!! She is on her way. Had some spotting this evening so I expect her to put in a full appearance tomorrow. This cycle has been a bit of an odd one for me, which is possible down to stress, I'm looking forward to a fresh start on cd1 tomorrow. June is my month for a bfp, so lots of bding in may.

Hispirits- I had a tarot deck a few years ago but couldnt really figure out anything more than a basic three card spread ( past, present and future). A couple of my friends read, but they won't read about a possible conception for me!! Excited to see what you read when you get yours.

Hope all you lovely ladies are in a good place atm. Baby dust to all, we need a few bfp's on this thread. Gl everyone xxxx

hi lolam, i hope next month you get your bfp. how are you, are things settling down for you at home now xxx

Im great thanks. Things at home getting back to normal. Dropping my hours at work to two nine hour shifts a week, hopefully that will be organised soon too. Af turned up so im cd1, full of positive thinking and enthusiasm for this month.
Hope things ok with you. How are you finding the cbfm? Is it worth investing in? Notice you said you had a temp dip, hope the :witch: doesnt get you, though im sure you will def get your :bfp: in May chick xxx

Hi ladies.
Never thought I would be pleased to see af, but yeh!! She is on her way. Had some spotting this evening so I expect her to put in a full appearance tomorrow. This cycle has been a bit of an odd one for me, which is possible down to stress, I'm looking forward to a fresh start on cd1 tomorrow. June is my month for a bfp, so lots of bding in may.

Hispirits- I had a tarot deck a few years ago but couldnt really figure out anything more than a basic three card spread ( past, present and future). A couple of my friends read, but they won't read about a possible conception for me!! Excited to see what you read when you get yours.

Hope all you lovely ladies are in a good place atm. Baby dust to all, we need a few bfp's on this thread. Gl everyone xxxx

hi lolam, i hope next month you get your bfp. how are you, are things settling down for you at home now xxx

Im great thanks. Things at home getting back to normal. Dropping my hours at work to two nine hour shifts a week, hopefully that will be organised soon too. Af turned up so im cd1, full of positive thinking and enthusiasm for this month.
Hope things ok with you. How are you finding the cbfm? Is it worth investing in? Notice you said you had a temp dip, hope the :witch: doesnt get you, though im sure you will def get your :bfp: in May chick xxx

i'm glad your all sorted
it is worth getting, i used 20 sticks this month on it, but from now on it should only be 6 a month, i think it can only help?
i feel a bit in limbo now, i had a small dip this morning, but i don't feel out yet, i feel a bit emotional and had some cramps but other than that i'm fine, usually i'm really preg symptomatic the week leading up to af. so who knows whats going on?????
if its not this cycles we still have the next.

xx

I had a dream last night that I was running around a department store trying to find a cbfm because everything was 50% off. I found one and then my best friend said I shouldn't get it because I didn't need it. I still felt torn about it though. :wacko: Ya, it's not on my mind or anything :haha:

Hispirits, you are definitely still in. Have you gotten your sky reading back yet?

I had a dream last night that I was running around a department store trying to find a cbfm because everything was 50% off. I found one and then my best friend said I shouldn't get it because I didn't need it. I still felt torn about it though. :wacko: Ya, it's not on my mind or anything :haha:

Hispirits, you are definitely still in. Have you gotten your sky reading back yet?

could be a sign :happydance:
well i don't feel out yet usually when i geta :bfn: i know its over and don't bother testing again, but i feel the need to stay optimistic :winkwink:
no not got it back yet, if its not arrived tonight i'll chase her up.
how u doing? chart still being difficult :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

Im also kind of new here : ) havent been on much , Was just reading through everyones posts , I would never use gail again was anyone here when there was that big thing with her having a account on here ? and she was posting not very nice comments , and there was a few ladies who kept everything private and she was way off for them , also scares me to know that she watches what everyone says. also another lady from on here who reccomended me to this site told me she had ladys working for her on here.

Im to scared to use gail again after all that.

anyway who all watched the royal wedding ? are most of yous from usa on here ? if so it prob would of been the middle of the night your time when they got married : )

i know i saw the thread.
we try not to buy into it too much, we all no if it comes true, its ace, but if not, at the very least its a bit of positive news that can lighten things and lift our spirits, ttc can get gloomy at times x

i got a reading of sky!!! omg!!! here's a part of it......

As I make a connection with you I get a sense that you have been ttc for quite a while, and you are no stranger to these readings.
I am actually getting that you are currently pregnant :)) If you aren't you can definitely expect your bfp by July. I am sensing the spirit of a girl.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

As I make a connection with you I get a sense that you have been ttc for quite a while, and you are no stranger to these readings.
I am actually getting that you are currently pregnant :)) If you aren't you can definitely expect your bfp by July. I am sensing the spirit of a girl.

Holy shit! :happydance: give me that link! I'm getting one:)
:dust:

:happydance::happydance:WOWZERS:happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby:

askpsychicsky.webs.com i'll post the rest of the reading for you but gonna erase it in 5 mins

as I make a connection with you I get a sense that you have been ttc for quite a while, and you are no stranger to these readings.
I see everything going very well with delivery and she will be in extreme good health! I see dark hair and eyes and very strong facial features. She has a smile that'll make anyone's heart melt. From day one I'm seeing everyone falling absolutely in love with her.
As a toddler and child I'm seeing her dressed up in tutus, so I'm sure she's into ballet. It'll continue to be her passion as her life continues. She dances very gracefully too!
As she grows up, I'm sensing a sort of shyness, insecure feeling from her. I don't really understand it, she's absolutely beautiful.
Have you ever heard of body dysmorphic disorder? I'm getting that she suffers from it. It's when you see extreme problems with your self image, that don't really exist. It is most times the causes of eating disorders. I'm getting the sense that she suffers from this because I see her on the scale alot and at times she looks very sickly skinny, like she hasn't eaten. I hope that you knowing this information ahead of time will somehow cause these things not to happen.
She is very smart and wise beyond her years. Often times people will think she older due to her maturity and knowledge. School will be a breeze for her. And I assume colleges will be sending her letters very early.
Take care and good luck to you! Let me know if I left anything you were hoping to know out.

that was too beautiful make my tear up hun

aw beautiful reading hun fingers crossed beany is in there :D

good stuff, hopefully this one will look after you and not let you down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back