2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

i hope so he seems lovely and ive known him a while.

i'm glad things are looking up for you
fx he's the one. xxxxx

i got a reading of sky!!! omg!!! here's a part of it......

As I make a connection with you I get a sense that you have been ttc for quite a while, and you are no stranger to these readings.
I am actually getting that you are currently pregnant :)) If you aren't you can definitely expect your bfp by July. I am sensing the spirit of a girl.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!!!! I really hope you are :wohoo: xxx

augh dam it im so broody lol

how you doing hunny xx:hugs:

:hugs: pretty good, seeing aother guy :D moving on from the train wreck lol.But so many mates are giving birth the last 2 weeks im so broody.Just wish i had my own.
Hows things with you?

Hi chick. Its so nice to see you back. Glad things are looking up for you. Hope this one is a keeper x

thanks hun, missed chatting to u guys so had to come back :hugs:

i got a reading of sky!!! omg!!! here's a part of it......

As I make a connection with you I get a sense that you have been ttc for quite a while, and you are no stranger to these readings.
I am actually getting that you are currently pregnant :)) If you aren't you can definitely expect your bfp by July. I am sensing the spirit of a girl.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!!!! I really hope you are :wohoo: xxx

i think maybe it will be next cycle now as my temp took a huge dip this morning. he ho, back to work we go lol xxx

:dust::dust::dust: cant wait for the bfp hun

thanks xxxx
well after all this time ttc and ntnp to come straight back and get :bfp: in the first month does sound unlikely :haha: i can't believe i actually thought i would feel really daft now, but at least the next two weeks is the fun part, the last two weeks have been total crap just waiting around.i feel like i've got really fat too, so body blitzing for two weeks now and feel all reenergised now this morning, apart from the horrible af cramps i'm getting i think the witch may even show herself today.
you never know i may still be here in ttc when you are ready to start ttc again :winkwink:

xxxx

aw well im hoping its soon for u.lol we had a andom talk about bubs last night and we are both really broody ekk lol

Hi Ladies, I've gone a bit nuts with the predictions...who ever said they are addictive, you're bang on!!! Anyway, they all seem around the same time, so heres hoping they are right?! FX'd :)

I put my request in yesterday for sky to see if its a :boy: or a :girl: havnt heard from her yet.

Aww Hispirits sorry you got AF. How did your reading with sky go?

Really nice, she said she thought I was already pregnant or will b soon and that she knew I had been ttc for a long time and that I had gad a few readings before hers.
She said I'd have a girl and when she described her, she could have been describing me, especially about insecurities,
so I definitely give her the thumbs up, my next favourite one so far next to star.
My Gail reading said concieve in April, bfp in May but my cycle r 27/28 days so my next af is due may 28th so still time for my predictions to come true! Xx :hugs:

i have my fingers crossed for you hun.you deserve a little one so much xxx

so sorry hispirits....hopefully may is your month xxx

thaks for letting me know paula
thanks trixie xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g