2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

hey ladies im baaaaack ;)

hispirits so sorry af caught nasty biaaaaatch xx this is ur cycle tho bbe i can feel it xxx

Michael ended up takin me 2 skeg he had it planned he wsnt goin 2 work so i was plz about that o was confirmed on ff for fri so thats good yaaaaay im 3dpo now
I had my psycic star 1 which has confused me a little she said a boy would b sent 2 me by spirit???? but could only c a girl in my future so what does the boy spirit mean????

oh wow thats kinda odd :/ maybe someone in your family has a boy?

hispirits so sorry af caught nasty biaaaaatch xx this is ur cycle tho bbe i can feel it xxx

Michael ended up takin me 2 skeg he had it planned he wsnt goin 2 work so i was plz about that o was confirmed on ff for fri so thats good yaaaaay im 3dpo now
I had my psycic star 1 which has confused me a little she said a boy would b sent 2 me by spirit???? but could only c a girl in my future so what does the boy spirit mean????

hiya, came a day early as well,:wacko: i was a bit baffled, but to be honest i was going insane,so i weren't to upset. until yesterday when i went to my mother in laws and she told me a family friend of hers, who is a proper minger, like really filthy and stinky no idea of hygiene a flat that stinks of p**s, is pregnant, without trying, really unhealthy person, smokes like a troooper drinks like a soaker :growlmad: winds me up sooo much
so anyway new month, new plan. i had acupuncture last year and got pg in the second month, o i'm gonna sort thta out this week, and also got a book to go along side it with some extra advice, and a yoga dvd :haha:
glad you had a nice weekend, sounds to me you caught that egg ;) i can work out that satr reading hun, she may have not checked what she had written proplerly and it may be an error. xx
:hugs:

Star wrote something wrong in mine too, she said she can see me with a baby before my 28th birthday. I'm already 28...think she meant 29th!

I've just ordered mine from Gail, I feel so down lately I just need a glimpse of hope I'll be able to have children.

oh wow thats kinda odd :/ maybe someone in your family has a boy?

My sister has twin boys but they r well n healthy im quite baffled by it myself :shrug: but we will have 2 wait n c lol xxxx

hiya, came a day early as well,:wacko: i was a bit baffled, but to be honest i was going insane,so i weren't to upset. until yesterday when i went to my mother in laws and she told me a family friend of hers, who is a proper minger, like really filthy and stinky no idea of hygiene a flat that stinks of p**s, is pregnant, without trying, really unhealthy person, smokes like a troooper drinks like a soaker :growlmad: winds me up sooo much
so anyway new month, new plan. i had acupuncture last year and got pg in the second month, o i'm gonna sort thta out this week, and also got a book to go along side it with some extra advice, and a yoga dvd :haha:
glad you had a nice weekend, sounds to me you caught that egg ;) i can work out that satr reading hun, she may have not checked what she had written proplerly and it may be an error. xx

:hugs: awww sweetie its horible wen it gets like that i hate it wud just rather af turn up im soooo sory reg that lady bbe i feel 4 u bbe im like u y n how i just dnt get it xxxx lovin the pma tho bbe thats good ooooh acupunture thats diff does that help then ;) fx we caught it i banned him from sex till fri 2 build up the swimmers hehehehe then we dtd plenty so hopefully i got a high score on ff so hopefully if not i will i will WE will catch the next hehehe xxxx

Ive just had a reading from Psychic sky and i have to say i am not impressed at all, im not sure whether it was cos she said August n its too far away :rofl: or the fact that is all she said. Dont feel like me connected like the other readings i have had!! Didnt say much about me or baby apart from August conception, find out or birth and a boy!! :nope:

I am sure i have had a reading from her before though as i was a member of her page :wacko: but i cant remember that name.....maybe shes changed it?!! :wacko:

Hope your all well :)

xx

Ive just had a reading from Psychic sky and i have to say i am not impressed at all, im not sure whether it was cos she said August n its too far away :rofl: or the fact that is all she said. Dont feel like me connected like the other readings i have had!! Didnt say much about me or baby apart from August conception, find out or birth and a boy!! :nope:

I am sure i have had a reading from her before though as i was a member of her page :wacko: but i cant remember that name.....maybe shes changed it?!! :wacko:

Hope your all well :)

xx

Same here! As i said in a previous post she got my age wrong....not that big of a deal. But basically had 2 sentances, I will conceive a boy and it will be july/aug....that was it! No detail about anything. Very disappointed. Gail gave me the most detail and information.

I liked Gails, and i liked Mary too. I think they were the best so far and you can message them about your reading and they message back which i think is really nice :)

My reading was by Psychic SKY but i have had one by Star and i too wasnt impressed :wacko:
xx

I liked Gails, and i liked Mary too. I think they were the best so far and you can message them about your reading and they message back which i think is really nice :)

My reading was by Psychic SKY but i have had one by Star and i too wasnt impressed :wacko:
xx

Sorry, yes meant star. Might give Mary a go, where can I find her?

xx

Sorry, yes meant star. Might give Mary a go, where can I find her?

Shes on ebay and facebook her facebook is https://www.facebook.com/psychicmary?ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100002277765131
She has all her ebay readings on that page :thumbup::happydance:

xx

I'm waiting for my reading from Psychic Star, she emailed me the day after I paid, so her email came in on Wednesday, she said she'd read for me on Saturday and still haven't gotten anything! :wacko: anyone else had one from her and taken almost a week to get it?? I'm getting frustrated. I did just send her an email asking where my reading was, but not happy about it. Gail was much better, she was quick (considering I ordered before Easter weekend), I didn't have to email her questioning my reading!

I'm waiting for my reading from Psychic Star, she emailed me the day after I paid, so her email came in on Wednesday, she said she'd read for me on Saturday and still haven't gotten anything! :wacko: anyone else had one from her and taken almost a week to get it?? I'm getting frustrated. I did just send her an email asking where my reading was, but not happy about it. Gail was much better, she was quick (considering I ordered before Easter weekend), I didn't have to email her questioning my reading!

she does take a while, shes very unwell at the moment, but when you get it generally she is worth the wait, especially if you got the more expensive reading xxx

:hugs: awww sweetie its horible wen it gets like that i hate it wud just rather af turn up im soooo sory reg that lady bbe i feel 4 u bbe im like u y n how i just dnt get it xxxx lovin the pma tho bbe thats good ooooh acupunture thats diff does that help then ;) fx we caught it i banned him from sex till fri 2 build up the swimmers hehehehe then we dtd plenty so hopefully i got a high score on ff so hopefully if not i will i will WE will catch the next hehehe xxxx

lol my ff score was 80 -something lol
but in fairness my chart didn't really have an implantion dip, so thats what i'm going to be looking for this month.:winkwink:
back to uni tomorrow so i'll be a bit absent for a coupl of days.
my temp has been on a plateau since af, nearly the exact same temp 3 days in the row. :wacko:
acupuncture is very cool, it really gets you thinking about things. i have always had cold sweaty feet, but never really took any notice of it, the acupuncturist told be it was something to do with the spleen and kidneys i can't remember what exactly but if you eat certain things it helps, its really in depth this is the book i got to go along side it
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Makin...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1304366652&sr=8-4

it explains it a lot better than i can, i think you'll really like it, amazon lets you look through the first 20 pages gives you an idea of it.

xxx

oh, and i got my tarot cards and book and can't make head nor bloody tales of it, so i've had to order a book for dummies to explain it, idid a little reading to dh earlier using the net for interpretations, but the net is too broad. when i get the hang of it i'll read for you xxxxx

haha yay u can do me a reading :D
first day back on the pill and hoping i dont gain even more weight

oh, and i got my tarot cards and book and can't make head nor bloody tales of it, so i've had to order a book for dummies to explain it, idid a little reading to dh earlier using the net for interpretations, but the net is too broad. when i get the hang of it i'll read for you xxxxx

Youll soon get the hang of reading tarot hun, you need to make sure that the cards you have picked are cards that you like. Also you have to connect with the cards, carry them around, put them under your pillow etc. Shuffle them and get used to the feel of them. You will read better if you connect with the cards! Also in time you will be able to read what the cards mean without looking in book or internet, it does take time but dont give up! :thumbup:
Ive read cards since i was 16/17 but i stopped as i had a bad prediction for my mums best friend which spooked me abit, and i have recently started again and predicted that my cousin was having a boy and she would be in and out of hospital!! And she is and has :blush:

I love reading and you will too hun!

Goodluck :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"